Aj's Concrete Inc

Johnson
Johnson
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

AJ concrete

I used AJ concrete for a fairly big concrete project. He assured me that I would have no problems. He the driveway definitely won't crack and won't sink since he packs the dirt well. If it does he said he'll fix it no questions asked. I now have a cracked driveway and I've been calling him for the last 8 months to get this fixed. He keeps on putting me off and now doesn't answer my calls. The driveway is starting to sink in one corner to. Whatever you do I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT GO WITH AJ CONCRETE. Poor customer service and poor product!!!

More about Aj's Concrete Inc

Serving Winnipeg and the surrounding areas we are your concrete specialists. Call to book your next concrete job today we give free estimates.
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Winnipeg?