Home Additions

Reviews for Aurora Renovation Centre

Pamela
Pamela

Bathroom total gut and Reno

Vlad and his crew were very respectful of our home taping off as much as possible to keep dust down, wearing booties, and vacuuming every day. They even vaccummed our garage when they finished ! Their showroom has quite a variety of products to choose from and pricing was very competitive. They had great ideas and worked with me to recreate a fabulous ensuite in about 4 weeks which included a full gut of the existing bathroom, plumbing, electrical, new tub, new shower, tiling and paint. The quality of their work is excellent and there was only a couple of days where work couldn’t happen due to setting if the tiles or waiting for the custom shower glass to arrive. We are thrilled with the result.

bgforrest
bgforrest
1 review Aurora, ON

Two bathroom total remodels, laundry room Reno, windows and door, kitchen lighting and painting.

647-866-5858
160 Wellington Street East Unit 2
Aurora
L4G 1J5

Vlad and Joel and the team did amazing work! We Love our new bathrooms! They were unfailingly professional, hardworking, and frankly nice to have around. The work is top notch. They cleaned up after every day and even added some extras at no cost. The guys even shovelled my driveway one morning so I could leave for work.
They completed the work exactly on budget, even though some unexpected problems underneath the old bathroom were uncovered.

We will recommend this company to everyone. Thanks so much ARC!

Thank you very much Ben and Grainne for your feedback, it was a pleasure to work with you.

Monica S.
Monica S.

Complete bathroom renovation.

I love my new bathroom! It is perfect and the craftsmanship is impeccable. Vlad and his team were a pleasure to work with.

Thank you Monica for your feedback and kind words, it was pleasure to work with you.

Paul in Richmond Hill
Paul in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Washroom caulking

Hired Aurora Renovation Center to change my washroom caulkings. They completed two washrooms in one day. I am happy with the work. I would hire them for future work.

Paul

Thank you Paul, for taking the time to submit a review. It was pleasure to work with you.

R F.
R F.
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Entire three floor town house

What can I say about Aurora Renovation Centre? AWESOME!! Over 18 months I had 3 entire floors and a partial basement gutted and redone. I used ARC for the entire remodel, and was very very please with their work ethic, their craftsmanship, their professionalism and the attention they showed to getting this huge overhaul of a Reno completed. Vlad, Joel and the team where a real pleasure to work with. What's nice is they provided me with an extensive warranty and anytime something since has gone wrong (nothing major, a couple of very small things here and there), they were on site within anywhere from a couple of hours to a couple of days to repair it. Another important thing was immediately addressing issues during the Reno, an example was a conflict that I had with a 3rd party tile craftsman outsourced by ARC, I was so not happy with this individuals work so I brought it to Vlad and Joel, and the issue was resolved and redone right away. GREAT JOB!! Thank you so much!!

Richard, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are glad that you are satisfied with our work, it was a pleasure working with you.

Jipostma
Jipostma

bathroom renovation

Timely, dedicated service. Very trustworthy. Excellent workmanship. Good follow-up to make sure everything is done according to customer's satisfaction.

Thank you John and Ingrid for your review. It was a pleasure to work for you, and renovate your bathrooms.

Caroline in Barrie
Caroline in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Renos & Updates

I hired Aurora Home Renovation Centre to do some renovations and updates for me and they were amazing!! Very professional, tidied up after they left each night and the workmanship was second to none! I had large and small renos with walls being removed, electrical, plumbing, added pot lights, flooring, attic insulation, painting.... Everything they did was a 10+. I would highly recommend Aurora Renovation Centre to anyone looking at large or small jobs, who appreciates quality workmanship without breaking the bank.

Thank you Caroline, for taking the time to write a review. Always a pleasure.

rick a.
rick a.

2 bathroom renovations

complete bathroom renos. a master bathroom with custom shower and one main bath re-do plus toilets in powder room and downstairs bathroom. very good workmanship. attention to detail and on budget!

Thank you Rick and Lori, for taking the time to write a review. We're glad that you are satisfied with our work.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Total renovation

I highly recommend Aurora Renovation Centre. The renovation project was done in timely and professional manner. I am satisfied with the care and attention dedicated to this project by the workers. Great job and I am satisfied.

It was pleasure working for you guys from the planning to designing, and renovating. We are happy that you are satisfied with the end result, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope we can work together again in the future.

Kathy and Malcolm in Aurora
Kathy and Malcolm in Aurora

Two Bathroom Renovations and Install Hardwood Floors

Vlad, Joel and the team at Aurora Renovation Centre completely renovated our main and master bathrooms. We are extremely pleased with the results - they look fantastic which speaks to the detailed nature of the workmanship. The whole process was completed on time and on budget. We appreciated the open communication and suggestions put forth by the team. We also appreciated that they put down tarps and plastic each day to keep the dust and dirt to a minimum. They cleaned up each day before they left and started fresh each morning.

We were so impressed with the bathrooms that we got Vlad and his team to install hardwood floors throughout the second floor of the house and part of the main floor.

We highly recommend the team at Aurora Renovation Centre for your home reno needs.

Thank you so much Malcolm and Kathy for taking the time to write a review, we are glad that you are happy with the result, we enjoyed working for you, and hope we can work together again in the future.

More about Aurora Renovation Centre

For over 20 years, Aurora Renovation Centre’s Team has been in the business of complete home renovations, building a reputation of excellence along the way. Whether it’s bathrooms, basements, kitchens or more, our goal is to leave every customer with their dream home. To achieve this, we’re proud to offer ...
Looking for Home Additions pros in Aurora?