Landscape Contractors & Designers

Reviews for Boscos Landscaping

Raj
Raj

SOD replacement Project taken by BOSCO Landscaping

Bosco landscaping agreed to take SOD replacement/ installation project at my place in March 2022. He asked me to put the 10% deposit which I sent through e-transfer. Once he received the deposit he started pushing back the date of installation. Finally he agreed to install it on May 30 but he never showed up on that day and now all my calls and messages are being totally ignored. After doing some research on the internet about this company found that I 'm not the only one he took advantage of. DON'T EVER USE THIS COMPANY'S SERVICE.

David D'Souza
David D'Souza
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Driveway, Front Yard, Retaining Wall and Pathway.

Almost 3 months and $21500 in, out of which Bosco has received $13000, I'm still waiting on completion of my project, which is not even 50% done. All my calls and messages are being totally ignored. Posting this review out of desperation and will remove if/when the project gets completed. I've been holding off on calling the authorities or taking legal action because Bosco has a new baby and I really don't want to make a mess of his family, but the man does not seem to care. I made the mistake of giving him a lot more money than I should have because of his "personal and financial issues" and his complete ignorance of me is what I'm having to deal with. I need a resolution or will be forced to take legal action.

chris in Toronto
chris in Toronto

Great initially but no follow up to Warranty

Bosco and his team replaced my front lawn in April of 2019 which included the removal of excess soil to level the lawn, grading and installation of top soil and resodding with Kentucky bluegrass. They did a great job and the lawn looked wonderful. However.. the payment also included the application of nematodes to aid in the removal of grubs. This was not done despite emails promising that it would be. I contacted Bosco a few times the summer of 2019 to ask about the nematodes. In 2020, the lawn started to develop bare patches. I overseeded, fertilized and water diligently. I also contacted Bosco by both phone and email a number of times and sent him photos. He had moved out of the area by then and taking care of my issues was obviously not a priority. The warranty he gave me states, " If anything goes wrong with your new sod, we will come and fix it for not cost within the 3 years of the project start date" I tried contacting him again last fall and after many calls and emails he said he'd try to find somebody to do some work on it. I was told the damage looked like grubs and that would not necessarily be covered by the sod warranty (remember - I had paid for the grub application as part of my initial cost and it was not done) No follow up. Tried contacting him again on Mar 31st this year.. no response. I am not one to post negative reviews but I do feel that if you give a warranty for your work and then do not honour it, that is something your potential customers should know.

blessed4 in Whitby
blessed4 in Whitby
1 review London, ON

Retainer Wall, grading and sod installation

Excellent service very happy. His team did wonderful. My property was sloped so we regraded. My neighbors love my retainer wall. We look forward to next summer to enjoy it

It was a pleasure working for you and your family Vinolia! I love the makeover and I'm glad you guy's can enjoy everything once the weather gets good. Let me know if you need us anytime!

Bill in Toronto
Bill in Toronto
0 reviews St. Thomas, ON

Sod job

The sod looks great and the property drainage issue seems to be much better. I would recommend this service based on the finished product and great price. Hopefully I can get the front lawn done next spring.

Thank you for the kind review Bill. Like I said, the grass is greener on our side! Let me know when your ready for the front yard or you need anything.

Bosco Osmanovski

Private User reviews London, ON

Sod install

Bosco and his crew did an amazing job on my front lawn which had been damaged by grubs and had many weeds. They scraped up all the old grass and weeds, treated for grubs, put new topsoil down and laid the most beautiful sod ever! They were professional, hard working, and reasonably priced. I love my new lawn and would not hesitate to recommend Bosco and his crew.

We appreciate your kind review Mariana! It was great to see the big transformation. Take care of it now and enjoy your beautiful luscious new green lawn. Let us know whenever you need us.

Private User reviews London, ON

Boscos Landscaping

Bosco did excellent job interlock stone walkway and front-yard lawn. He even helped us to choose stone for our walkway.
He and his team was very professional, punctual and energetic. I definitely recommend Boscos Landscaping.

Thank you for the kind review. We had a blast working on your project and are proud to make you guys happy. Let us know if you ever need us.

Very professional job done and I was especially pleased with the cleanup job after it almost look like they hadn’t even been there except that we had nice grass now

They got there early in the morning and worked all day even though the heat was sweltering they had my lawn ripped up in three hours and three hours later it was replaced with beautiful Green sod I was very happy with their work

Thank you for your review. The before and after are amazing! We take great pride in our quality of sod and our logo "100% Green" says it all. Let us know if you ever need us.

Bosco Delivers

We had a heck of a time finding someone to help us with our backyard project. We tried everyone’s so called guy and we just got the run around. Others came in at astronomical figures. As fate would have it I found Bosco’s ad on Kijiji. He picked up my call on the 2nd ring and was professional and understanding. We scheduled a meeting for that Saturday. He was on time and prepared. Bosco was professional and listened intently to our vision. He wasted no time measuring and calculating. We agreed on a price that was very reasonable. He got back to us that night with a final quote and we pulled the trigger. Bosco and his crew started on schedule and worked through the worst heatwave we have seen in ages. Bosco and his crew were soldiers. They put in 12 hour days in 40 degree heat. Bosco communicated with me through every step of the project. He is a man of integrity and he followed through with everything he promised and then some. Bosco told us in the beginning he was going to transform our back yard and he did just that. The patio he laid is beautiful, exactly what we wanted and the sod is lush and vibrant. The after service is fantastic too. Bosco is very knowledgeable and he provided us with best practices to ensure our lawn flourished. We love our new backyard and have received many compliments. I have already and will continue to recommend Bosco’s services. I am a huge fan.

Thank you so much for the review Craig. it was my pleasure working on your backyard lawn and patio. Anytime you need anything, you know who to call. Happy holidays to you and your family.

Boscos Landscaping

Bosco and his team did a magnificent job on our interlock stone patio and sodding our property. Excellent craftmanship and super attention to detail with our deck. Professional team that prides themselves in their work. Would definetly recommend.

Thanks Guys,
Udesh Ali

Thank you Udesh. We really enjoyed working with you on your project. The before and after is phenomenal. Thank you for the opportunity, and for your kind remarks. let us know if you need us anytime.

Thanks,
(647)503-9656

More about Boscos Landscaping

Boscos Landscaping takes great pride in our quality of work and we have a passion for what we do. Services we offer are Driveways, walkways, patios. 100% Certified Kentucky Bluegrass Sod Installation, Excavation/ Grading, Concrete, River Rocks, Retaining Walls, Decks, Fences, Etc. We guarantee satisfaction. Servicing the GTA and surrounding ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?