Boscos Landscaping

23 Amiens Road Toronto ON M1E 3S5

Reviews for Boscos Landscaping

1 review London, ON

Bosco Delivers

We had a heck of a time finding someone to help us with our backyard project. We tried everyone’s so called guy and we just got the run around. Others came in at astronomical figures. As fate would have it I found Bosco’s ad on Kijiji. He picked up my call on the 2nd ring and was professional and understanding. We scheduled a meeting for that Saturday. He was on time and prepared. Bosco was professional and listened intently to our vision. He wasted no time measuring and calculating. We agreed on a price that was very reasonable. He got back to us that night with a final quote and we pulled the trigger. Bosco and his crew started on schedule and worked through the worst heatwave we have seen in ages. Bosco and his crew were soldiers. They put in 12 hour days in 40 degree heat. Bosco communicated with me through every step of the project. He is a man of integrity and he followed through with everything he promised and then some. Bosco told us in the beginning he was going to transform our back yard and he did just that. The patio he laid is beautiful, exactly what we wanted and the sod is lush and vibrant. The after service is fantastic too. Bosco is very knowledgeable and he provided us with best practices to ensure our lawn flourished. We love our new backyard and have received many compliments. I have already and will continue to recommend Bosco’s services. I am a huge fan.

Boscos Landscaping

Bosco and his team did a magnificent job on our interlock stone patio and sodding our property. Excellent craftmanship and super attention to detail with our deck. Professional team that prides themselves in their work. Would definetly recommend.

Thanks Guys,
Udesh Ali

Thank you Udesh. We really enjoyed working with you on your project. The before and after is phenomenal. Thank you for the opportunity, and for your kind remarks. let us know if you need us anytime.

Thanks,

Joe in Brampton
Joe in Brampton

Lawn sod install

Called Bosco she assured me the best quality grass and he delivered.Grass was a dark green his guys did the job in 2 days and I am very satisfied. He has kept in touch weeks after the job to make sure I’m watering regularly as well to make sure there are no yellow spots would definitely recommend to anyone looking for sod replacement and landscaping.

Thanks so much Joe! our passion is your satisfaction! We really enjoyed the transformation of your yard and if there is anything you need; let us know Joe.

Michael S in Toronto
Michael S in Toronto

Sod Installation

We hired Bosco’s Landscaping to sod the front and backyard of our house. We are very satisfied with their customer service, professionalism, and the amazing job they did. The team was very friendly and incredibly hard working. Very professional and a great team. Bosco the owner himself, was a polite young man who was very professional, knowledgeable and experienced. He was very passionate about his work and was very genuine when asked questions about the project and the cost. Bosco was onsite every day and made sure everything was done to our complete satisfaction. They were very attentive to our needs and were very happy to make adjustments as needed. Our lawn looks amazing and the kids are loving it. Thank you so much Bosco’s Landscaping! We definitely will refer our family and friends to use your Landscaping services. We highly recommend Bosco’s Landscaping for any of your landscaping and contracting needs.

Thanks,
Michael G.

I truly appreciate the good review Michael! I am grateful to work on your project and if there's anything you need in the future, please us know!

Andzka in Scarborough
Andzka in Scarborough

Landscaping , deck

The worst service ever. Bunch of lyiers and clowns. Do not ever hire them. They just promise and take money, nothing else. They do not finish job and whatever they do , have to fix it later.

I apologize for your thoughts about us Anna. however, the initial plans changed time from time and the deck initially had a basic design at first and then changed mid-way which cost me lots more out of pocket. I tried to explain I needed more funds but we all agreed to disagree. I do thank you and hubby for your hospitality and hope everything looks great! Maybe upload a picture on Homestars, so I can see the work we did.

Respectfully,

Private User reviews Duncan, BC

Grading and sod replacement

I contacted bosco to get some grading done along with sod replacement and some stones to be laid around the house . on the get go he was extremely polite anything one requested he was willing to do.
Once i signed the contract is when the clown show started. They did not remove the original grass before getting soil to regrade as listed in the contract and asked by me . i only found out because i stayed home the second day to watch them . his quote he provided for the full scope of the work was underestimated by him once he started realizing this he kept trying to Jack up the price of the contract . parts of the agreement was to have some bushes removed . the whole crew conveniently forgot that this needed to get done. They messed up my neighbors driveway with the grass and stones and did not even ask my permission not the neighbors. Every time i made a payment they would promise things would get done but instead they just vanished. When asked why there was always a reason why. The best was the threats to my family and house in the end ...bosco wanted the final payment i mentioned that he did not keep his end of the contract of removing the grass as agreed and cleaning the neighbours driveway hence the contract was not honored this is when he started driving by the house and sending me threats. Unprofessional crowd of kids at best who do not have a clue on how to conduct business. Stay away .

My friend, you are an ungrateful fruit cake who scams hard working people for their money. For anyone who would like to see pictures of this $#@_ heads lawn and landscape please email me at boscoslandscaping@gmail.com . The lawn is flawless and the river rocks look amazing. Sometimes when landscapers measure for river rocks it becomes difficult to determine based on the changes of depth. In this project I needed 7 Yards not 5 yards which were stated in the contract. I should not have to pay out of my pocket for any river rocks and labour for a customer's project. I even offered to have fruit cake pay only cost of river rocks but instead he scammed me $400. Please do ask for pictures as it does look flawless everyone. I take my quality very seriously. Our sod is cut fresh daily and is one of a Kind 100% certified Kentucky bluegrass..

mayers25 in Toronto
mayers25 in Toronto
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Front yard Sod replacement

We hired Bosco to re sod our entire front yard. Bosco was extremely professional from our very first conversation and provided great detail on what the job entailed.

His team showed up and also were very professional. The job was done within the time-frame Bosco promised and a great job too! We couldn't be happier. WE have plush green Kentucky blue grass that is the envy of our neighbors. It has been two weeks and it is gorgeous!

Thank you Bosco and we will indeed be contacting you regarding further work for our landscaping needs.

The Cootes.

I deeply and truly appreciate the nice review and had a blast working on your project with the team. If there's anything you guys need, I'm here for you.

mandyb_25 in Ajax
mandyb_25 in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Backyard sodding - replacement

I just wanted to leave a short note about Bosco and his landscaping company.
I contacted him and many other companies to have my backyard re sodded. He was great, and gave me a reasonable price. He had no issues with the limited backyard access, and was able to schedule me in.
On the day of the work, his team arrived on time and were very friendly. He kept in constant contact with me throughout the day, as there was some downtime, waiting for materials to be delivered and what not. He made helpful, cost effective suggestions that worked well for my yard and budget.
Halfway through, the skies opened in a downpour and he and his entire team was continued working through it. I was impressed.
At the end of the day, I am very happy with the work and the service I received. Its been a couple of days the new lawn is starting to stand up

From the bottom of my heart, I really appreciate your review Mandy! hope all is well. Let us know if you need us anytime.

djk
djk

backyard sod installation

called bosco to install a small patch of sod in my backyard where there was formerly old cobblestone. he gave me a quick quote based on a photo and showed up the following day to install. work was done well and left the area very clean. would certainly recommend for similar scale jobs

Appreciate the good Review! Let us know if you need anything anytime.

Leah from Toronto
Leah from Toronto

Incomplete, poorly executed

I rarely write bad reviews - but I have also never given a contractor so many opportunities to redeem their work to no avail. We hired Bosco to grade our backyard before we built a deck. What a terrible experience. He did not show up on the days he said he would, with no explanation. The work was not completed as we had agreed upon, and my family had to spend a few hours while building the deck to relevel areas and remove concrete that he left in the ground. Bosco also convinced us to put sod down, even though we were really hesitant that it would not take because of the full shade from our large maple tree. He assured us it would take, and that there was a ten year warranty. Although I have asked for the contract at least five times, I have not received it (or even a response). Sod is completely dead now (when I called him on this, he blamed me for not watering it, even though i was very diligent about watering it every day as instructed). He also said he would come back after the deck was in to tidy up the sod around the edges since we didn't know exactly where the deck would end when he was laying. He has not, and he has not responded to any of my emails or texts. The only text I got a response to was when I threatened to write a bad review a month ago - he called me and was very angry. My husband calmed us both down, and we came to an agreement that Bosco would come by that week to take a look. He has not come, and has not responded to any of my subsequent texts or emails asking him for an update. I've given him ample opportunity to correct his work, but I am left with no choice. I would never hire this company again.

Thanks for the long paragraph Leah. didn't appreciate all the threats. when I was finished with your job, it looked flawless and you guys thanked me I remembered. However, after some time the sod was looking brown and you mentioned the sod was lifted which was due to raccoons. Also, your soil may have unfortunately been infested with grubs. I apologize for your comments and unfortunately we do not have control over mother nature at all times. To make amends, I'm willing to give your backyard treatment for grubs and also re-sod your backyard at no cost to you!

More about Boscos Landscaping

Boscos Landscaping takes great pride in our quality of work and we have a passion for what we do. Services we offer are Driveways, walkways, patios. 100% Certified Kentucky Bluegrass Sod Installation, Excavation/ Grading, Concrete, River Rocks, Retaining Walls, Decks, Fences, Etc. We guarantee satisfaction. Servicing the GTA and surrounding ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?