Trillium Kitchens And Baths

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
HomeStars  >  Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design in Vaughan  >  Trillium Kitchens And Baths

Reviews for Trillium Kitchens And Baths

Nabeel in Toronto
Nabeel in Toronto

Custom Kitchen for a Custom home

I am very happy with the service provided by Igor and Trillium kitchen. The whole process was very detailed and through. Igor is very professional and made my job as a Project Manager/Builder very easy. Highly recommended as great after service was also provided. Igor is only a phone call away and has a great attitude towards helping his customers. He is my go to guy for all my custom homes.

Nabeel, thank you for the kind words. It was a smooth process because we worked together as one team. Understanding between a builder and a kitchen guy is key. I'm positive we will build more custom homes with our high end custom cabinetry together in the coming years.

MelAnia in Toronto
MelAnia in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

My Dream Kitchen

I have been dreaming about renovating my Kitchen for a long time. We had been saving for this project for a number of years. It is not cheap... so we were very careful with a company selection.
We have interviewed a number of companies, but Trillium had impressed us with their professionalism. The showroom, the presentation room the cleanliness of the shop area were some of the first impressions that stood out for us.
I had a lot of ideas on design and materials that i wanted to use. But I never thought of functionality. That is where I found Kosta gave the best consultation. We had a completely different layout and intended to keep it, but Kosta gave us a lot of ideas on maximizing on counter space, having cutlery and dish cabinet right by the dishwasher, blind corner for small kitchen appliances with a special movable rack. The best idea we had implemented was removing breakfast area and maximizing the island. We no longer use dining room. We love to entertain in our fabulous kitchen!
The renos took a little over a month. But the project was totally worth it!! LOVE LOVE LOVE my new kitchen and recommend Trillium to anyone for all sorts of custom cabinets.

Dear MelAnia,
thank you for taking the time to submit the review. Please enjoy your new kitchen! It was a pleasure for us to build your dream kitchen.

Larissa in Montréal
Larissa in Montréal
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Complete kitchen re-design

In 2016 we moved to a new house and turned to Trillium Kitchens for a complete re-design of the kitchen. They easily understood the idea and were able to do exactly what we wanted. The quality of the product is very high (after 1.5 years of extensive use we can surely say that). Even when recently one of the cabinets got damaged (our fault), the guys fixed it free of charge in a few days. We should note their outstanding professionalism, individual approach, efficient and helpful customer service. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone. It's costly but the quality justifies the cost.

Dear Larissa,
Thank you for submitting the review. It was a pleasure to build the kitchen of your dreams. Thank you for properly maintaining the cabinets and all painted parts of the kitchen. Best wishes to you and your family!

Jaytastic
Jaytastic

Entry Console

My first project with TrilliumKitchens was back in 2007. We just moved into a small house at that time and were not able to find a solution for our foyer. A friend of mine recommended Trillium. We wanted a solution for the entry cabinet. It had to have a bench and shoe storage and a place to put your gloves and keys... Konstantin gave us a lot of suggestions on design and finishing. The end result was spectacular.
We went with cappuccino glazing.... and have been so happy. In a busy household with pets and small children, this unit is always elegant, nice and clean. Very low maintenance, which is so practical and fits all our stuff. It has been over 10 years but the unit still looks brand new... This is what i call quality! Great company... very professional staff! Highly recommend them to all my friends. We had come back to them for built ins and walk in closet. I am happy with all the projects they have done for us.

Thank you for taking time to submit the review.

Guest
Guest

Kitchen Cabinets

We worked with Trillium to build our dream kitchen. The service and finished product was fantastic! A professional company that offers quality. We will at any opportunity in the future recommend or work with this company again.

thank you for taking the time to submit the review!

Chris in Saint John
Chris in Saint John

Kitchen Renovation

Trillium Kitchens And Baths
905-738-4445
70 Snidercroft Road, Unit E
Vaughan
L4K 2K1

We contracted Trillium Kitchens to design/build/install the kitchen in our custom built home. Overall we are extremely happy with both the quality of the final product as well as the level of customer service we received from our sales rep Igor Jouravlev. During the design process we requested a 3D virtual and interactive representation of how our kitchen would look once completed. This really helped us pic our design and colors. The finished product ended up looking exactly as the 3D virtual design which we were very happy with. About 5 months after installation, we got a call from Igor, just to check in to see if we were happy (thats customer service) with everything, it turns out there was a minor issue with the panel on our dishwasher, we were ok to live with it but since Igor called we asked for it to be fixed. Anyway we had a technician at our house the following week and the panel was replaced and now looks perfect. It would be great if all trades exercised this level of customer service.

We would highly recommend Trillium Kitchens to our friends and family.

Dear Chris, it was a pleasure working with you on this project. We are glad you are happy with the result. Best wishes to you and your family.

manchisid
manchisid

Custom kitchen

Amazing job! I absolutely love my custom kitchen and bathroom vanities. Very clean and professional!! We would totally use Tillium Kitchens again!!

Dear manchisid,
thank you for reviewing Trillium Kitchens. It's much appreciated!

am
am
1 review Burlington, ON

Custom home building

Trillium Kitchens creates a beautiful, well built product and their customer service is next to none. Igor and his team have provided Onelife Design and Build with numerious kitchens/ vanities and other cabinets on all our custom homes and other customer renovations. Igor and his team strive meet all our needs!

Thank you for submitting a review about our company. It's important for our business.

S.J in Thornhill
S.J in Thornhill

Great company

Our kitchen was redone in July 2017.It was a complete reno for which we hired Trillium Kitchens company.

We are very happy with the results and love our new kitchen!

Everything was done on time, service was personal and very friendly.

Moreover: durability of cabinets and materials is outstanding! All the finishes are excellent. Off course it takes us to clean it properly with soft cloth and to keep our kids away(they loveeee to paint everywhere, but this is not a paint studio, it's our kitchen :) ),but it worth it! Our kitchen is the best spot of our house bright, peaceful and inviting!

To summarise: If I'll need to advise anyone of a kitchen renovation company-I would advise on Trillium. My next place will be renovated with them too.

Dear S.J in Thornhill,
thank you for sharing your experience about dealing with Trillium Kitchens!
Taking good care of a painted kitchen is very important.
I'm sure the cabinets will serve you for many years to come.
Best wishes to you and your family!

Elena in Toronto
Elena in Toronto
1 review , ON

Kitchen Renovation

I had my kitchen fully renovated by Trillium at last summer. They helped me to choose the best design, materials and color for my place. The service was great. I took some time to make sure of the quality, and so far I'm very pleased with my kitchen. I would definitely recommend Trillium.

Dear Elena,
it was our pleasure to design and build this kitchen for you.
thank you for submitting this review - much appreciated.

More about Trillium Kitchens And Baths

At Trillium Kitchens and Baths our passion for our work permeates everything we do. From the first phone call through the application of finishing touches on your new cabinets, we never waiver from our goal of providing you with the finest woodworking services in Greater Toronto. You can find larger ...