Trillium Kitchens And Baths

Reviews for Trillium Kitchens And Baths

Igor  from Vaughan
Igor from Vaughan

Full kitchen renovation

I see a lot of excellent reviews, and envy these people.
My experience was very different.
I hoped to get design advice for a custom kitchen from specialists, and ended up calculating every detail by myself. We had to search Internet (thanks to Google instead of these guys).
There were measurement mistakes (plural) from Konstantin, some of them they remeasured and fixed per my request, about others I reminded every step of design, and ended up with a fixing (thanks to the best assembler of the firm, Andrey). If not for Andrey, my experience would be worse.
The last drop was the price issue
I've got the installation of the garbage bin, Konstantin charged twice the price and installed the used bin from their office. They did not have any new available, so they installed dirty used one with pieces of the office garbage inside. When I asked about the price, that the designer gave me, he said he does not care who told me that (in email from his employee, which I showed him), and still charged the double price.
The workmanship was good, but the mood totally ruined.
Go to them only if you are technically savvy, and can control every step of the way, and make your own design.
As an example, the first draft we received was completely opposite that we discussed on home visit, and every door size was different - no one pair of the same size

Dear Igor, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are very serious about our customers’ satisfaction and will take steps to improve on our service. We regret to hear that you did not enjoy your experience with us.The full kitchen design package was offered to you, but you declined. In order to deliver the kitchen on time we have indeed provided a garbage bin from our showroom. Let me assure you that this bin has never been used before. I can acknowledge that the incorrectly communicated pricing about the garbage bin was a mistake on our part. We would like to apologize once again for making you feel like you have overpaid. When it comes to drafts and remeasuring, this is normal work process. Our goal is to see customers happy with the result and so we make multiple changes to satisfy your vision and we never start production until you approve the final Blue Prints
Thank you for your compliments of our installation services and the quality of our products.
Happy to discuss any additional comments you might have. Please call our office.

PAHYYZ in Vaughan
PAHYYZ in Vaughan

Kitchen - Total Reno (Aurora)

Recently gutted and rebuilt kitchen - all new cabinetry ($25K) and appliances ($20K). With the help of the design team at Trillium, we developed a very functional and space efficient lay out. Fabrication was completed on time. Now that it is installed, the craftsmanship is outstanding. Everything works as expected. Thanks once again

PS - - Did they also did an amazing job on our master walk-in closet

Master Bathroom Upgrade

We have just finished our ensuite reno, and I love it! It wasn’t a very large space to work with… and previously we had no storage whatsoever. We have asked for help from Trillium, and were not disappointed!
Their eagerness to overcome the obstacles, professionalism and attention to detail, makes this company stand out from any other we worked with. They listen, understand the ask, offer creative options, work with your budget, keep you informed on the progress. We had trouble choosing the color of a vanity… and they were very patient with us taking multiple samples home.
Konstantin suggested to add light fixtures to the vanity that we haven’t considered before. Small details like that add luxurious look to the vanity, and make it a focal point of the room. On top of being stylish, the unit is very functional. We have more than enough storage, room to grow. They have considered storage for towels, cleaning supplies, easy access to all my hair and skin products.
Definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for custom cabinetry.

Dear Jaytastic, thank you for taking the time to review our job. Your kind words mean a lot and will help other people make the right decision.

Nabeel in Toronto
Nabeel in Toronto

Custom Kitchen for a Custom home

I am very happy with the service provided by Igor and Trillium kitchen. The whole process was very detailed and through. Igor is very professional and made my job as a Project Manager/Builder very easy. Highly recommended as great after service was also provided. Igor is only a phone call away and has a great attitude towards helping his customers. He is my go to guy for all my custom homes.

Nabeel, thank you for the kind words. It was a smooth process because we worked together as one team. Understanding between a builder and a kitchen guy is key. I'm positive we will build more custom homes with our high end custom cabinetry together in the coming years.

MelAnia in Toronto
MelAnia in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

My Dream Kitchen

I have been dreaming about renovating my Kitchen for a long time. We had been saving for this project for a number of years. It is not cheap... so we were very careful with a company selection.
We have interviewed a number of companies, but Trillium had impressed us with their professionalism. The showroom, the presentation room the cleanliness of the shop area were some of the first impressions that stood out for us.
I had a lot of ideas on design and materials that i wanted to use. But I never thought of functionality. That is where I found Kosta gave the best consultation. We had a completely different layout and intended to keep it, but Kosta gave us a lot of ideas on maximizing on counter space, having cutlery and dish cabinet right by the dishwasher, blind corner for small kitchen appliances with a special movable rack. The best idea we had implemented was removing breakfast area and maximizing the island. We no longer use dining room. We love to entertain in our fabulous kitchen!
The renos took a little over a month. But the project was totally worth it!! LOVE LOVE LOVE my new kitchen and recommend Trillium to anyone for all sorts of custom cabinets.

Dear MelAnia,
thank you for taking the time to submit the review. Please enjoy your new kitchen! It was a pleasure for us to build your dream kitchen.

Larissa in Montréal
Larissa in Montréal
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Complete kitchen re-design

In 2016 we moved to a new house and turned to Trillium Kitchens for a complete re-design of the kitchen. They easily understood the idea and were able to do exactly what we wanted. The quality of the product is very high (after 1.5 years of extensive use we can surely say that). Even when recently one of the cabinets got damaged (our fault), the guys fixed it free of charge in a few days. We should note their outstanding professionalism, individual approach, efficient and helpful customer service. We would definitely recommend this company to anyone. It's costly but the quality justifies the cost.

Dear Larissa,
Thank you for submitting the review. It was a pleasure to build the kitchen of your dreams. Thank you for properly maintaining the cabinets and all painted parts of the kitchen. Best wishes to you and your family!

Entry Console

My first project with TrilliumKitchens was back in 2007. We just moved into a small house at that time and were not able to find a solution for our foyer. A friend of mine recommended Trillium. We wanted a solution for the entry cabinet. It had to have a bench and shoe storage and a place to put your gloves and keys... Konstantin gave us a lot of suggestions on design and finishing. The end result was spectacular.
We went with cappuccino glazing.... and have been so happy. In a busy household with pets and small children, this unit is always elegant, nice and clean. Very low maintenance, which is so practical and fits all our stuff. It has been over 10 years but the unit still looks brand new... This is what i call quality! Great company... very professional staff! Highly recommend them to all my friends. We had come back to them for built ins and walk in closet. I am happy with all the projects they have done for us.

Thank you for taking time to submit the review.

Guest
Guest

Kitchen Cabinets

We worked with Trillium to build our dream kitchen. The service and finished product was fantastic! A professional company that offers quality. We will at any opportunity in the future recommend or work with this company again.

thank you for taking the time to submit the review!

Chris in Saint John
Chris in Saint John

Kitchen Renovation

We contracted Trillium Kitchens to design/build/install the kitchen in our custom built home. Overall we are extremely happy with both the quality of the final product as well as the level of customer service we received from our sales rep Igor Jouravlev. During the design process we requested a 3D virtual and interactive representation of how our kitchen would look once completed. This really helped us pic our design and colors. The finished product ended up looking exactly as the 3D virtual design which we were very happy with. About 5 months after installation, we got a call from Igor, just to check in to see if we were happy (thats customer service) with everything, it turns out there was a minor issue with the panel on our dishwasher, we were ok to live with it but since Igor called we asked for it to be fixed. Anyway we had a technician at our house the following week and the panel was replaced and now looks perfect. It would be great if all trades exercised this level of customer service.

We would highly recommend Trillium Kitchens to our friends and family.

Dear Chris, it was a pleasure working with you on this project. We are glad you are happy with the result. Best wishes to you and your family.

manchisid
manchisid

Custom kitchen

Amazing job! I absolutely love my custom kitchen and bathroom vanities. Very clean and professional!! We would totally use Tillium Kitchens again!!

Dear manchisid,
thank you for reviewing Trillium Kitchens. It's much appreciated!

More about Trillium Kitchens And Baths

At Trillium Kitchens and Baths our passion for our work permeates everything we do. From the first phone call through the application of finishing touches on your new cabinets, we never waiver from our goal of providing you with the finest woodworking services in Greater Toronto. You can find larger ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Vaughan?