Simply Home Downsizing

Organizing Products & Services
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Organizing Products & Services in Toronto  >  Simply Home Downsizing

Reviews for Simply Home Downsizing

daveokamura
daveokamura

Downsizing and moving

Would highly recommend, friendly, very efficient and organized. Made a difficult job much easier. Very highly recommended. Really appreciated their managing of items for online auction and the eventual pickup of items sold. Thanks for a job well done.

It was a great experience to work with you and your family, Dave. Your swift decision making regarding which items to keep or sell made our job that much easier. Thank you for your kind review! - The Simply Home Downsizing Team

rosie
rosie

Estate pack up and pick up

Jeff and Pauline were very compassionate and efficient with our uncle’s estate pack up. We really couldn’t have done the job alone, and they worked quickly to get the work done in a respectful manner. I would - and have already - recommended them to others!

We are so happy that you were pleased with our estate clearing services. Thank you for referring us to others, Rosie. We loved working with you and your two sons! - The Simply Home Team

maryklos96
maryklos96

My good friend passes away and I am the executor to her estate. Her home needed to be cleaned, emptied out.

efficient
knowledgeable
polite, kind, and understanding of my needs
awesome crew
always stayed connected and kept me informed
very punctual

Thank you for the very thoughtful review, Mary. It was our pleasure to help you with your estate clearing project during this very sensitive time. We truly enjoyed working with you! - The Simply Home Team

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Playroom De-Clutter and Organize

Pauline and Leah did an unbelievably great job and I could not be more thrilled by how my play room re-organize has turned out! The ladies were encouraging and supportive in assisting me to decide on which items to discard or donate. It is a small space, JAM packed to the brim. It now feels twice as large and so much more useable. The storage items they brought co-ordinated with my decor, I was so impressed that they had taken note when they came for the initial consult. I will not hesitate to refer Simply Home to my family, friends and clients for all of their de-cluttering, organizing, downsizing and staging needs! I can't wait to use their services again!

Wow! Thank you, Emily, for the very thoughtful review. We had a great time working with you to organize the playroom...and the kids were so kind to donate their pre-loved toys! We really hope we can work with you again soon! - Thanks once again from Pauline and the entire Simply Home Team!

Jen in Toronto
Jen in Toronto

Home Staging

Ros and her team are outstanding. I used Simply Home to stage my house and the end result was amazing. My house sold in 5 days in a relatively slow housing market and I believe that her staging job was a huge reason why we sold so quickly. The house showed beautifully and I didnt even recognize it! She spends the time to really think about furniture placement and brought all of her own accessories. Ros and her team are professional and very personable and her costs are very reasonable. I would love to work with Ros again in my new home to help me with furniture placement and decorating. Great job Ros!!! It was a pleasure

Thank you so much Jen- we really appreciate you taking the time to write such a nice review! It was a pleasure working with you and your family; we were thrilled that your house sold so quickly. Best wishes in your new home!

Elina
Elina

Decluttering and online sale setup

Prior to hiring Simply Home, I had attempted to declutter my basement but after a few months I felt overwhelmed with all the things I had. I called a few decluttering services and finally decided to hire Simply Home for help. It was one of the best decision I had ever made!

I am extremely happy and satisfied with the decluttering service that Rosalind and her team at Simply Home delivered. The entire process from the planning, execution to the completion of decluttering my home and the sale of all my unwanted items definitely exceeded my expectations. Rosalind shows great passion and detail to her work. She took the time to understand my requirements and took care of everything for me.

I would definitely recommend this to all my family and friends! I felt a lot happier and in control of my life since now I can finally find all my things in my home.

Thank you Elina, it was truly a pleasure assisting you in organizing your home. We're so happy that we were able to take the weight off your shoulders and create organized and functional spaces for you and your family. Wishing you so much happiness- Simply Home. xo

Melina
Melina

staging and decluttering

Rosalind, Jeff and Pauline are superstars. They have great taste, they're fast, strategic, smart and work with what you have versus trying to change everything you have. I highly, highly recommend them!

Thank you for the awesome review, Melina! Staging your beautiful home was a pleasure for us. Best of luck with the sale! - The Simply Home Team

mimin160
mimin160

Office Move and Storage

Simply Home Downsizing helped me move my law office to King & Bay. They helped with the set up and logistics like storage. The work was done on time and on budget. Thank you for the amazing work!

Thank you Albert and Mimi, it was a pleasure assisting you with your move and an even greater pleasure seeing the smile on your face while enjoying your new space with the spectacular view!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Home reorganizing

I contacted Simply Home Downsizing to help with re-organizing my home and to assist with some cleaning etc.

I had an unrealistic deadline of three days to get the home reorganize, cleaned, painted, and staged.

the entire team at Simply Home Downsizing did an amazing job and worked with us to get everything in order and to meet our deadline!

I am very pleased with their service, reliability, and caring nature! I would recommend Simply Home Downsizing to anyone!

Thank you Simply Home Downsizing!

Thank you so much D and H, we are so happy that we were able to assist you and meet your deadline! Best wishes to you in your refreshed home- The Simply Home Team. :)

More about Simply Home Downsizing

Simply Home is a Toronto based company comprised of an expert team of caring professionals, Simply Home specializes in home downsizing, decluttering, organizing, estate clearing and senior moving assistance/senior downsizing.

Our goal is to offer our clients a one-stop whole home solution for those selling their home, transitioning into a smaller home or wanting to restore peaceful serenity to the home in which they live.

Services include downsizing, decluttering, organizing, auction set up, estate clearing, move management, packing and unpacking, and new home set up.