Goliath Basements Solutions, LLC

Concrete Contractors
2935 Lafayette Avenue Saint Louis MO 63104
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Saint Louis  >  Goliath Basements Solutions, LLC

Reviews for Goliath Basements Solutions, LLC

1 review White River, ON

foundation repair

The owner of Goliath Basements Solutions, Ben, said he could repair the foundation in my home. He promised to start work in 2 weeks and complete the job in a few days. After taking a substantial deposit from me, Ben's promises vanished. He kept giving me excuses as to why he could not complete the work, and 3 months later, the work is still not done. He regularly ignores my phone calls and text communication, and will not respond to me for several days at a time. Unfortunately Ben deceived me on a regular basis and is now in breach of contract. Ben will soon be out of business if he does not honor his work commitments. Stay away at all costs.

More about Goliath Basements Solutions, LLC

Goliath basements is the socially responsible contractor. We have decided to open a company that benefits our community as much as it does the owners and customers. Because with every job that we do we donate a percentage of our profits to a local charity. Specializing in basement waterproofing foundation ...