Stars A1 Maid Service

HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Stars A1 Maid Service

Reviews for Stars A1 Maid Service

chiaracito
chiaracito

Bi weekly cleaning of residential home

A1 Maids have been cleaning my home for the past four or five years and I’m very happy and satisfied with the quality of cleaning and there attention to detail. They are trustworthy and Andrea does an excellent job. I would highly recommend them to others as I have in the past continue to do so!!!

Jessica in North York
Jessica in North York

Gemma is A1!

Gemma is amazing! Very kind, profession and very thorough. Extremely happy with the cleaning service and customer service I have received from A1 maid services. Highly recommend to all my friends!

I am glad to here that you were so well taken care of. I'll definitely pass along your compliments, and we hope to see you soon.
Clinton, Manager

Kara  in Old Toronto
Kara in Old Toronto

Apartment Cleaning

Clinton and his team are always very accommodating to my cleaning requests, even when last minute. The cleaning staff are friendly and always do a wonderful job of cleaning the apartment.

Brent in North York
Brent in North York

Condo Cleaned

Gemma (Jemma) was amazing. My place was in need of a clean, she came in and was professional and did an outstanding job a friend of mine came over and was also stunned by how clean it was. She was spectacular.

Jared in Toronto
Jared in Toronto

Home Cleaning

Very prompt and polite, the cleaning agent came in and did an amazing job on my house. She even got into areas I didn't expect anyone to clean, and went the extra mile by remaking my bed a better way than I had it! As much as I prefer to do the cleaning myself, it was a real treat to have this done, and so well too! I'd recommend this service again.

DQ4U in Toronto
DQ4U in Toronto

Clean

I have my condo cleaned and it s done beautifully! The staff are loyal and hard working and trustworthy! They work with dedicated time frames and are very accommodating. I recommend this Service!

Syako in Toronto
Syako in Toronto

Office Cleaning

We recently hired the A1 Maid Service to replace our previous office cleaners as they were very pricey and inefficient. We couldn't be any happier with the level of service they provide. Clinton & his staff are very accommodating, friendly, efficient and most importantly: CLEAN! The office has never looked better. I'm so happy I found them, I highly recommend their services.

Gail McHardy from Toronto
Gail McHardy from Toronto

Home cleaning services

A-1 cleaning has been a dependable top quality cleaning service for my condo for the past few years. I have been very happy and comfortable with the service provided! I would support and recommend this company to anyone looking for a house cleaning service.

Great service, great value

I have been a customer of A1 maids for over 5 years. Their cleaning staff is thorough and conscientious. They are happy to take specific instructions and the place always looks great. Whenever there are questions or concerns they are able to address them quickly. Visa payment is very convenient. Great value.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Move In Cleaning

I was renting my house out, and the tenants have left the house in an extremely filthy condition. Words cannot describe how bad the condition was. Special thanks to A1 Maid Service, who did a thorough job in cleaning up the huge disaster that the tenants have left behind. My house is now super clean.

Thank you for the review. We always go the extra mile to make our customers happy. Hopefully the next tenant will appreciate the beautiful home they are renting and treat it as such. - Stars A1 Maid Service, Clinton, Manager

More about Stars A1 Maid Service

Stars A1 Maid Service provides its customers with fast, clean, professional service. Our cleaners are friendly and experienced.
Senior and disability discounts available. We offer flexible hours for your convenience.
Our maids will wash and put away your dishes; clean the stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher; wipe up counter tops and cupboard doors; wash spots off walls, window sills, and baseboards; wash and wax the floor; and even empty the garbage. Stars A1 Maid Service has been keeping Toronto homes spotless for more than 15 years, giving you more time to spend with the more important things in your life.

House & Apartment Cleaning
Each room of your home is given a detailed and thorough cleaning by Stars A1 Maid Services. Services include: -Kitchen (clean floors and countertops, empty garbage, wash baseboards & window sills) -Bedroom (vacuum, dust and polish wood, make bed and change sheets) -Dining room (clean and polish wood, wipe down glass, clean cupboard doors) -Living room (dust and polish furniture, vacuum, dust or dry mop hardwood floors) -Bathroom (clean sink, vanity, toilet, shower, tub, empty trash and wash floor) -And more! All Major Jobs are extra and can be added on request. Several Major Jobs Include: Ironing, Major Laundry, Inside Oven, Inside Fridge, Inside Cupboards, Major Grease and Dirt Cleanups, Large Wall Areas, Party Cleanups, Window Cleaning, Spring Cleanings, Fall Cleanings, Move In Cleanings, Move Out Cleanings Kitchen Wash and Put Away Dishes Clean Outside Stove, Fridge, and Dishwasher / Clean Inside/Outside Microwave Oven Clean Counter Tops and Small Appliances Clean Outside Cupboard Doors Remove Spots Off Walls / Wash Window Sills / Wash Baseboards Wash and Wax Floor (Optional) / Empty Garbage Bedroom Vacuum Carpets Make Bed, Change Sheets Clean Window Sill Dust and Polish Wood Dining Room Dust and Polish Wood Polish Wood Floors Clean and Wipe Down Glass Clean Outside Cupboard Doors and Glass Bathroom Clean Sink, Vanity and Mirrors / Clean Toilet Clean Bathtub and Tiles / Clean Shower Stall Remove Spots off Walls Wash Window Sills Wash Floor Empty Garbage Living Room Tidy Up Clean Pictures, Mirrors and Walls / Wash Baseboards and Window Sills Dust/Polish Furniture Vacuum Carpets and Floors Damp or Dust Mop Hardwood Floors
Carpet Cleaning Window Cleaning