Stars A1 Maid Service

Reviews for Stars A1 Maid Service

Dot10
Dot10

Home Cleaning

Cleaner arrived on time, very nice and polite! Great work! Through cleaning, she called me when she had questions which is greatly appreciated. Will use stars A1 again!

Spir of the moment decision

It was a spur of the moment decision - the last few years I have lost more and more mobility and the apartment suffers from me not getting around. I had never heard of this company, but found them through HomeStars and I likes what they had to say to me - so I took a Black Friday Special.

Not only did their cleaner have to put up with a walk up 1 1/2 stories, but also 2 spoiled cats; and, what I discovered was a place that needed a lot of TLC - after agreeing on an amended contract where she concentrated on the 2 worst rooms I expected to come home to just that. Instead - WOW - the whole place was done :)

I don't want to use the kitchen in case it gets messy; the spare room that is really only used by the cats ... the cleaner changed the sheets for me! Over and above! my duvet looked like it has been ironed it was so smooth ... and so much more -

Will I use them again? You bet! They are actually booked in again before Christmas :)

Thank you for the review. Our staff always try or best to go over and above for our customers. You are a pleasure to talk with and we look forward to working with you on a consistent basis.

Clinton Noel
Manager

JD
JD
1 review , ON

House cleaning

The cleaners did a great job! Very thorough and efficient and updated me alone the way. Highly recommend!

House cleaning

They were great. Easy to work with and did a great job of cleaning. I would recommend them for sure. The price was also reasonable. I don’t have any complaints.

Thank you for using the service. We are very glad you enjoyed it and look forward to working with you again.

chiaracito
chiaracito

Bi weekly cleaning of residential home

A1 Maids have been cleaning my home for the past four or five years and I’m very happy and satisfied with the quality of cleaning and there attention to detail. They are trustworthy and Andrea does an excellent job. I would highly recommend them to others as I have in the past continue to do so!!!

Thank you for such an amazing testimonial! I'm thrilled that you are happy with the service and look forward to working with you on an ongoing basis. Clinton, Manager.

Jessica in North York
Jessica in North York

Gemma is A1!

Gemma is amazing! Very kind, profession and very thorough. Extremely happy with the cleaning service and customer service I have received from A1 maid services. Highly recommend to all my friends!

I am glad to here that you were so well taken care of. I'll definitely pass along your compliments, and we hope to see you soon.
Clinton, Manager

Kara  in Old Toronto
Kara in Old Toronto

Apartment Cleaning

Clinton and his team are always very accommodating to my cleaning requests, even when last minute. The cleaning staff are friendly and always do a wonderful job of cleaning the apartment.

Brent in North York
Brent in North York

Condo Cleaned

Gemma (Jemma) was amazing. My place was in need of a clean, she came in and was professional and did an outstanding job a friend of mine came over and was also stunned by how clean it was. She was spectacular.

Jared in Toronto
Jared in Toronto

Home Cleaning

Very prompt and polite, the cleaning agent came in and did an amazing job on my house. She even got into areas I didn't expect anyone to clean, and went the extra mile by remaking my bed a better way than I had it! As much as I prefer to do the cleaning myself, it was a real treat to have this done, and so well too! I'd recommend this service again.

More about Stars A1 Maid Service

Stars A1 Maid Service provides its customers with fast, clean, professional service. Our cleaners are friendly and experienced.
Senior and disability discounts available. We offer flexible hours for your convenience.
Our maids will wash and put away your dishes; clean the stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher; wipe up counter tops and cupboard doors; wash spots off walls, window sills, and baseboards; wash and wax the floor; and even empty the garbage. Stars A1 Maid Service has been keeping Toronto homes spotless for more than 15 years, giving you more time to spend with the more important things in your life.

House & Apartment Cleaning
Each room of your home is given a detailed and thorough cleaning by Stars A1 Maid Services. Services include: -Kitchen (clean floors and countertops, empty garbage, wash baseboards & window sills) -Bedroom (vacuum, dust and polish wood, make bed and change sheets) -Dining room (clean and polish wood, wipe down glass, clean cupboard doors) -Living room (dust and polish furniture, vacuum, dust or dry mop hardwood floors) -Bathroom (clean sink, vanity, toilet, shower, tub, empty trash and wash floor) -And more! All Major Jobs are extra and can be added on request. Several Major Jobs Include: Ironing, Major Laundry, Inside Oven, Inside Fridge, Inside Cupboards, Major Grease and Dirt Cleanups, Large Wall Areas, Party Cleanups, Window Cleaning, Spring Cleanings, Fall Cleanings, Move In Cleanings, Move Out Cleanings Kitchen Wash and Put Away Dishes Clean Outside Stove, Fridge, and Dishwasher / Clean Inside/Outside Microwave Oven Clean Counter Tops and Small Appliances Clean Outside Cupboard Doors Remove Spots Off Walls / Wash Window Sills / Wash Baseboards Wash and Wax Floor (Optional) / Empty Garbage Bedroom Vacuum Carpets Make Bed, Change Sheets Clean Window Sill Dust and Polish Wood Dining Room Dust and Polish Wood Polish Wood Floors Clean and Wipe Down Glass Clean Outside Cupboard Doors and Glass Bathroom Clean Sink, Vanity and Mirrors / Clean Toilet Clean Bathtub and Tiles / Clean Shower Stall Remove Spots off Walls Wash Window Sills Wash Floor Empty Garbage Living Room Tidy Up Clean Pictures, Mirrors and Walls / Wash Baseboards and Window Sills Dust/Polish Furniture Vacuum Carpets and Floors Damp or Dust Mop Hardwood Floors
Carpet Cleaning Window Cleaning