Stars A1 Maid Service

House & Apartment Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Toronto  >  Stars A1 Maid Service

Reviews for Stars A1 Maid Service

Jared in Toronto

Very prompt and polite, the cleaning agent came in and did an amazing job on my house. She even got into areas I didn't expect anyone to clean, and went the extra mile by remaking my bed a better way than I had it! As much as I prefer to do the cleaning myself, it was a real treat to have this done, and so well too! I'd recommend this service again.

DQ4U in Toronto

I have my condo cleaned and it s done beautifully! The staff are loyal and hard working and trustworthy! They work with dedicated time frames and are very accommodating. I recommend this Service!

Syako in Toronto

We recently hired the A1 Maid Service to replace our previous office cleaners as they were very pricey and inefficient. We couldn't be any happier with the level of service they provide. Clinton & his staff are very accommodating, friendly, efficient and most importantly: CLEAN! The office has never looked better. I'm so happy I found them, I highly recommend their services.

Gail McHardy from Toronto

A-1 cleaning has been a dependable top quality cleaning service for my condo for the past few years. I have been very happy and comfortable with the service provided! I would support and recommend this company to anyone looking for a house cleaning service.

I have been a customer of A1 maids for over 5 years. Their cleaning staff is thorough and conscientious. They are happy to take specific instructions and the place always looks great. Whenever there are questions or concerns they are able to address them quickly. Visa payment is very convenient. Great value.

I was renting my house out, and the tenants have left the house in an extremely filthy condition. Words cannot describe how bad the condition was. Special thanks to A1 Maid Service, who did a thorough job in cleaning up the huge disaster that the tenants have left behind. My house is now super clean.

Thank you for the review. We always go the extra mile to make our customers happy. Hopefully the next tenant will appreciate the beautiful home they are renting and treat it as such.

greenwoodgerrard in Toronto

Hazel cleaned our semi this week and was great. She arrived early and efficiently completed the job with much attention to detail. The house still sparkles four days later. I highly recommend Hazel and Starts !1.

Thank you for the review. We as always go out of our way to make our customers happy. Hopefully the next tenants will appreciate the beautiful home they are renting and treat it as such.

Mariana in Toronto

I've used them for a while now and was generally happy with them. I'm really disappointing and hurt by the incident that happened, as I actually felt like I had a good relationship with the proprietor and cleaning ladies. But I guess business is business and this business has no integrity.
Anyway, long story short, they chipped a mirror in my bathroom and refuse to pay for it. The proprietor said that the lady says she didn't do it (of course she does) so he won't pay for it. So I guess I did it and am trying to get them to pay for it?
Anyway, one of the reasons I hired them in the first place was because he told me they have insurance and would cover any damages. Stupid me, I believed it. In fact, when they broke a wheel off my vacuum cleaner a while ago, I gave them a second chance, because the guy said he would repair it (though he never did - there was no way to fix it, as they broke the plastic off the main body of the vacuum, so we just bought a new one and I didn't bother asking him to pay for a new vacuum - thought I was being nice). That will teach me.
So, please beware, though they seem very nice and will tell you what you want to hear, when things go awry, you're on your own.

We have been servicing this customer for over 5 years without any issue. She had a old shark vacuum purchased from Walmart which wheel fell off due to wear and tear. We offered to purchase a new one similar but up to date model from Walmart. We deducted the cost for the vacuum from her next cleaning. She wanted us to call our insurance to repair some damages done in her home from someone else. She was told we could not file a false claim with our insurance. If we file a claim that was not our doing we could lose our insurance carrier. She was upset and canceled the service. We do not mind going out of our way for our clients but filing false insurance claims so you can do home repair is out of the question.

cindyshattler

The ladies were great! Friendly and did a great job. I always leave little things around to see if they notice and they always do! I'm never worried about leaving a key and letting them do their work. I love coming home to a clean house!

Matt in Toronto

We've been using A1 for awhile now and have been very satisfied with their service. Great customer service and support.
Louise cleans our place and does a great job. She even organized the shoes in our closet which was unexpected. And always very friendly and nice.

We've had other cleaners in the past, but A1 is far superior.
Would def. recommend.

More about Stars A1 Maid Service

Stars A1 Maid Service provides its customers with fast, clean, professional service. Our cleaners are friendly and experienced. Senior and disability discounts available. We offer flexible hours for your convenience. Our maids will wash and put away your dishes; clean the stove, refrigerator, and dishwasher; wipe up counter tops and ...