Terra Verde Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
1030 Brant St Burlington ON L7R 0B2

Reviews for Terra Verde Landscaping

Owner is Rude, Unprofessional, and Lacking any sense of Customer Courtesy

The owner David treated his crew with dis-respect in front of me while they were carefully trying to solve an issue with me. The crew was great and attentive yet they were continually blocked and questioned. The owner then took 3 months to resolve the issue of locating the water main that they had put sod over.

Lyn in Burlington
Lyn in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Great profession sodding job

Terra Verde came and removed, re-graded and re-sodded my backyard. Their quote was accurate and the job was done effeciently and in a tinely manner, professionally. The grass is growing and looking great!

Jacqueline
Jacqueline

We love our backyard!

The weeds, our dogs, and slugs had completely destroyed our yard. After sending a quote request, David came here and gave us a quote right away. Price was great and David was very resourceful and helpful.

David and his crew did an amazing job.

Tong
Tong

Grading, Sod & Irrigation System

In July 2017, we replaced a weed-infested front & rear lawn with grading & new sod and added an irrigation system. TVL's customer service (from start to after-sale) is second to none. Prompt and open communication each step of the way with no hidden costs or agenda. Exceptional high-quality work matched with top grade material.
David and his crew are proud of their work, and rightfully so. Because of their dedication, we have a lush, green and healthy lawn. I have no reservation in recommending their service.

Ms.Tong it was our pleasure to help you with your Sprinkler System install and re-sodding. Thanks so much for your kind words and referrals. Have a great summer. TVL Crew.

patastley
patastley

Replacing sod in front area of the house

Dave was very helpful and I was impressed that the sq. footage was calculated to be less than the 2 other contractors I contacted even though I intially told him what they were quoting. Due to the excess rainy season it was not on schedule but I felt he did all that was possible to finish my job in the most timely way. When some of the sod didn't take root for various reasons, not under his control, he came back and replaced the affected areas at no charge to me. My lawn now looks beautiful and compliments the surrounding gardens. I would highly recommend Terra Verde to anyone who asks.

Thank you Pat for your compliments and business. I am happy that the lawn is lush and green for you. Have a great summer and hopefully less rainy fall. Do remember to cut high, bag and watch for those pesky neighbors that walk their dogs along you're new sod. David - TVL Project Manager

NIck in Ottawa
NIck in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Re-grading and Landscaping

We have a front yard ( 30' x30' )and it had a huge hump in the middle . It need to be re-graded (about 12 " inches removed )and new sod put in . I spoke to 3 companies for quotes I found David very helpful and friendly and received a quote very quickly. They removed the excess sod and dirt , re-graded the area and neatly installed the sod. They spent the time afterwards making sure the area was cleaned up. David and the two other workers were very professional , hard working and friendly when they were working on my lawn. Did an excellent job and would highly recommend them !

Hi Nick, thanks for the kind words. Yes it was a job well done, but the 25 yards we had to remove was not our usual day since the lawn had such a large hill built into it. Never-the-less, with the right equipment, 2 14 yard bins and 3 hardworking guys, we got it done for you. Thanks again for the business NIck please send us those pictures when possible to our website terra verde landscaping.ca

Anthony V. in Hamilton
Anthony V. in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Lawn rescue!

Sod installed in fall of 2016. After years of losing the battle against chinch bugs destroying our lawn, I called Terra Verde for help. David responded to my inquiry quickly, did a site visit and provided a great price. He and his friendly hard-working crew transformed our large front lawn in one day, even though it was planned as a two-day job. Kudos to David and his workers, they were professional and a pleasure to work with! The sod is lush and of high quality... I followed instructions to water thoroughly and to mow high in the spring. The lawn looks fabulous with many compliments. I will hire Terra Verde again this year to handle another job - highly recommended.

Hello Mr.V! It was our pleasure to help you with the project. Happy to hear that even a season later you are receiving complimants on our work,I love to hear things like this. I will pass your kind words onto the Crew. Thanks again, I look forward to our next project together. David - TVL Project Manager

Rob B. in Oshawa
Rob B. in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

TVL sodding looks amazing!

Terra Verde Landscaping was the 2nd company that gave us an estimate. The difference was, they showed up ontime and called to confirm. They did a great sodding job for us. Front and back yard was done 2 days. Looks Beautiful! Thanks guys.

Rob you are very welcome. It was alot of work but the job turned out great. Thanks again for your business. David - TVL

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Sod installation

The summer drought, an overgrown tree, our dog, and slugs had completely destroyed our yard. Dave responded right away to our email inquiry, he came when he said he would to give us a quote, and more importantly, he completed the job on the day it was scheduled to be done. We are very pleased with work he did and thrilled to have grass again!

Kerri in Oakville
Kerri in Oakville

Sodding Front Yard

We redid our landscaping this year which left a huge dirt pile and the grass has been full of weeds since we bought the house so I finally decided to call someone to completely re-sod the front lawn. I found Terra Verde right away and called and received a quote very quickly. Price was great and David was very helpful. It only took a couple of weeks for them to come and do the job and it looks amazing!! Our front yard is completely transformed and the whole process was very easy and again David was a pleasure to work with. Once done he gave us the details for watering and told me how to fix some mistakes the neighbours did after the fact. Would definitely recommend TVL and would use them again in the future.

Hi Kerri, I am so happy you loved our work. We are sodding and irrigation specialists! If you have any other ideas or need help in the future, I look forward to your call. Have a great summer. TVL - Project Manager

More about Terra Verde Landscaping

We are an experienced Landscape Contracting company that specializes in Patios, armour stone steps and walkouts, irrigations systems and sod, and retaining walls. We offer free preliminary estimates if you wish to send us your dimensions for sodding or irrigation areas, we can respond quite quickly. All other work will ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Hamilton?