H&M Fencing & Construction Inc.

Fences & Gates
Surrey BC V3S 3Y7
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Sherwood Park  >  H&M Fencing & Construction Inc.

Reviews for H&M Fencing & Construction Inc.

Cyndy & Darrell in Sherwood Park
Cyndy & Darrell in Sherwood Park

Excellent Fence Job

H & M Fencing came out and had my 77' fence completed within 4 days, would have been two but it rained. They did a fantastic job and we plan on having them back next spring to complete the other two sides of our yard. Way to go guys! :o)

Terry  from Edmonton
Terry from Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Wooden Fence and Chain Link Gate

I Highly Recommend Not to hire this company, they do not finish what they start, they make promises that they don't keep, they don't answer their phone or return your calls, I had to hire someone else to complete what they were paid to do, they are very inexperienced,Big mistake hiring this company...Beware!!!

colleen dobo from Edmonton
colleen dobo from Edmonton

chain link fence

H M fence put up my chain link fence. When done issues were brought to their attention. Verbally and in email they acknowledged the mistakes they had made and said they would be fixed. That was several weeks ago and now they do not answer my emails or calls. I spoke to a lawyer and will have to take them to small claims court. don't use this company! They do not stand behind their work!

Tracy from Sherwood Park
Tracy from Sherwood Park

Fencing

H&M Fences did a fabulous job on our fence. They were efficient and knowledgeable. They kept us informed throughout the whole process and ensured we were aware of what they were doing. They went above and beyond what was in our contract. We needed our fence up quickly and they accommodated this. Our fence was up in no time. I would highly recommend this company for any of your fencing needs.

Neil Ripsrada from Edmonton
Neil Ripsrada from Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Chain link fence

I ask them for fence on short notice, Stephen build fence on Saturday done by Sunday. Needed fence very fast to sell my home, fence looks great and all posts are straight. They could match my neighbors fence easy, fence in picture on left is the one the build, fence on right is my neighbors. Which one look better is obviously theirs. Thank you H M Fencing for fast job and for the extra ties. I will use them again to build fence on new home when construction is completed