Drywall Contractors
Drywall Contractors

Reviews for Toronto City Contracting

Carlos in Toronto
Carlos in Toronto

Spray foam insulation on the exterior walls of the entire house, attic insulation and drywall throughout the entire house.

I first contacted City Contracting for the insulation part of the job only. After meeting with Rubens and seeing how attentive he was and after he showed me some of the work City had recently completed, we decided to go with Rubens for both insulation and drywall. The work was completed on time and on budget. There was open communication throughout and great suggestions made, adding more to the project that made sense and we thank Rubens for that.
My wife and I are very happy with City and definitely recommend Rubens and his Team.

Thanks Carlos it was definitely a amazing experience to have you as a client, I loved the complexity of your project and it was satisfying to see the results, thanks I appreciate your effort to write us a review.

With kind regards
Rubens Uabt
+1(647)269.6424
www.torontocitycontracting.com
Info@torontocitycontracting.com

Graham in Toronto
Graham in Toronto

Insulation, drywall, taping service

Very professional, time conscious, clean and efficient. Had to work with tricky situations, handled them with clear communication and care. Our clients are thrilled with the end result, thanks to key sub-trades like Toronto City.

Thanks Graham, it was very easy to work with your crew also, looking forward for your next project.

Drew in Scarborough
Drew in Scarborough

Full house insulation and drywall

Ruben and his team did a great job! Constant communication throughout the whole project. The work was completed on a timely manner. I would highly recommend Toronto City Contracting to anyone.

Thanks Drew, was very easy to work with you, looking forward for the next project.

Lobby Renovation in downtown Toronto

Lobby Renovation, Demolition, Framing, Drywall, Taping, Doors installation & Painting, Toronto City Contracting did a excellent Job, clean, well organized, they finished the project on time and very professional, I would definitely recommend this company.

Thanks, was a great project...

Nicholas
Nicholas

Drywall boarding and taping

Ruban stuck to his word, showed up we when he said he would and managed the job very professionally.

Thanks Nicholas

Fernanda T.
Fernanda T.

House Renovation

I work for a house renovation company and having Toronto City Contracting working with us is a guarantee of excellent quality work delivery. The best and most reliable professionals in GTA! I highly recommend Toronto City Contracting.

Thanks Fernanda, I really enjoy working with you, cheers...

Chris in Ajax
Chris in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

From the mouth of a supplier

I won't mention the company I work for - I'm not here to advertise. I just wanted to mention that Rubens has been coming in for product for a while now, and he is always remarkably professional. His care for his customer's projects is always on display, and he shows his obvious expertise in every interaction with us, and order he places. We're lucky to work with him, and are always pleased to see him walk in the door.

Thanks Chris, it's always a pleasure to have that good interaction with the Sales reps...

e.nazamally
e.nazamally

Insulation drywall taping sanding carpentry and also fixing all of their deficiency

Toronto City Contracting was hired by our subsidiary company zgemi inc as a site super they started out with blow in insulation in the Attic crawl space Also batt insulation on the perimeter wall with additional 2-lb spray foam and 1/2" lbs spray foam in between floor joists for sound and heat barrier to combine with the hydronic floor system that we have, drywall team was amazing, tape team even more amazing trim Carpenter really exceed my expectation on this particular project I will definitely use Toronto City Contracting on different projects, Thanks Rubens for your full commitment to project.

You are welcome Emam, love work with you as a site super, would definitely work with you again on ZGEMI's next project... cheers!

Whole house insulation and drywall services

Another drywall contractor fell through last minute and I used HomeStars to find another, no one I knew had any recommendations. Rubens and I met on site and he knew his stuff. I ended up moving forward with him to do the entire property. He was accessible and his teams showed up when they said they would which is a HUGE deal if timing is everything. AND they cleaned up after themselves!
I have and will continue to recommend Rubens and his team!

Thanks for the trust on my team, here at Toronto City Contracting we have pride on what we do, the Pursuit of perfectionism is a on going everyday process for us, I'm really glad I could meet your expectations, humbly speaking...

More about Toronto City Contracting

Find us here
Cell:(647)269-6424
Website: https:www.torontocitycontracting.com
Facebook:Toronto City Contracting Inc
Instagram: inc.torontocitycontracting
Toronto City Contracting, specializing in WOOD & METAL FRAME, INSULATION, DRYWALL and TAPING, Residential and Commercial with projects as big as Banks, Libraries, and Plazas in Toronto or as small as a beautiful home bathroom, kitchen, or basement renovation. We are an all-in-one contracting service that can complete any job big or small. We are known for providing professional, fast, quality work with attention to detail in all steps of the process. We follow strict protocol to ensure that each stage is completed with 100% effectiveness and efficiency providing our customers with satisfaction guaranteed. Rest-assured that your contracting needs will be implemented by experienced professionals who do an exceptional job in each phase of the process. From plastering and taping, to interior demolition, Frame and drywall installation know that you are in good hands. Our business thrives off of strong relationships built on integrity and trust. We are passionate about we do, below are a few of the services that we offer.

Metal & Wood Framing, Drywall Installation, Drywall taping, Stucco Spray Removal, T-bar Ceiling, Painting, Plastering, Blown Attic Insulation, Batt and Spray Foam Insulation, Coffered Ceilings, Walls, Ceilings, Smooth Ceiling, Level 5 Tape Finishing.