S.N.G Landscaping

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for S.N.G Landscaping

Snow removal, landscaping

Excellent service!
I am very happy with job were done this winter by S.N.G.
I hired this company again for summer services.
Whole year around they take good care.
I highly recomend this company to everyone.
Special thanks to the owner Gabriel!

Hi Svetlana,
Thank you very much for your input. It is a pleasure to work with people like you . We are very happy to continuous with you for additional season. See you this week,
Good night,

Sangita Gandhi from Vaughan
Sangita Gandhi from Vaughan

Service and project

We engaged SNG Landscaping for snow removal, sodding, planting and lawn maintence. Quality of work and service is excellent. Owner Gabriel is very hard working and offers great value to his clients.

Hi Sangita and Sudhir,
Thank you very much for your words.
Actually it was a very very hard work. We are very happy to know that everything went great and that you already have the new lawn with yours new trees and shrubs...
Now just enjoy , and thanks again
Regards,

yael from Vaughan
yael from Vaughan

landscaping

We hired Gabriel to do our backyard this spring, he is very professional and the price is reasonable. In a difference to another companies he is very sharp with a time and firm with promises. What is agreed done a 100%!

Dear Yael,
Thank you very much for your input. We are very happy to continuous with you for additional season. We will continue doing everything possible to offer to our clients a very high level of work and meet their needs .See you soon,

Andrew Mullin from Vaughan
Andrew Mullin from Vaughan

Snow Removal

Quick and responsive service. Always on time and early to plow the driveway and shovel the walk. I will definitely be hiring Gabriel again next year. No need to look anywhere else. Provides good summer services as well

Hello Andrew,
Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy to know that we do a very good job, especially on time .
See you soon, the weed control looks perfect
Thanks again,
Gabriel

Adam from Vaughan
Adam from Vaughan

snow plowing

Great service. Reliable and cost effective. Gabriel would text after every time he plowed our driveway. He shoveled the walk and did a good job. I recommend using this company.

Hi Adam, Thank you very much for your input It is a pleasure to work with you as well.We are very happy to continuous with you for additional season.
See you soon and happy holidays;

Armen from Vaughan
Armen from Vaughan

Snow removal

Very satisfied with level of service I received from SNG they did good job To remove snow during this winter. I highly recommend SNG, simply they delivered what they promised .keep up the good work SNG team.

Hi Armen,
Thank you very much for your review. Is a pleasure to work with you. We are very happy to continuous with you for additional season. See you soon.

Faina Prupes from Vaughan
Faina Prupes from Vaughan

Snow removing

Very pleased with the service provided! You did very good job!
Thank you! The winter wasn't that bad because of your service Gabriel!
Look forward to your services. I will recommend you to my friends.

Hi Faina,
It is a pleasure to work with people like you and Lev
See you soon

Landscaping

I hired Gabriel to do my backyard maintenance last summer and he was very professional- from concept, design, and through to completion. I was very pleased with the job he did on my backyard and enjoyed it rest of the summer.A special thank to you Gabriel for being professional and very nice .

Hi Svetlana,
Thank you very much for your reviw. Is a pleasure to work with you. We are very happy to continuous with you for additional season.

Carlos Lopez from Vaughan
Carlos Lopez from Vaughan

Snow Plowing

Excellent work!
In the past I hired a lot of companies for snow plowing and never had good experiences but with SNG I was very satisfied, they were always on time and with a big smile!
I look forward working with them for my landscaping.
Good job!!!!!!

Hi Carlos, Thank you very much for your feedback.

More about S.N.G Landscaping

At S.N.G Landscaping, we’re doing our best to provide our customers professional and reliable gardening solutions. S.N.G Landscaping services the areas of Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Maple, and Concord, specializing in high-quality landscaping, lawn care and snow removal. We provide complete landscaping and lawn maintenance, while providing each client with a personalized plan to fit their needs. When arranging a customized landscape for every client, S.N.G Landscaping provides realistic and reasonably priced planning, guided by your requests, needs and existing landscape.

Our objective is to provide our customers with convenience by tackling the hardships of winter through upscale professional and friendly services. Our staff consists of certified snow management professionals and professional landscapers who strive to make a difference in the community. As a company, our mission is to provide excellent services by creating a safe environment year round.

As the owner of S.N.G Landscaping, I would like to make your winter nicer and your ground maintenance hassle free. In addition, we offer special discounts for seniors and people with physical disabilities. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and ensure quality work every time.