S.N.G Landscaping

Reviews for S.N.G Landscaping

Andrew Mullin from Vaughan
Andrew Mullin from Vaughan

Snow Removal

Quick and responsive service. Always on time and early to plow the driveway and shovel the walk. I will definitely be hiring Gabriel again next year. No need to look anywhere else. Provides good summer services as well

Hello Andrew,
Thank you very much for your review. We are very happy to know that we do a very good job, especially on time .
See you soon, the weed control looks perfect
Thanks again,

Adam from Vaughan
Adam from Vaughan

snow plowing

Great service. Reliable and cost effective. Gabriel would text after every time he plowed our driveway. He shoveled the walk and did a good job. I recommend using this company.

Hi Adam, Thank you very much for your input It is a pleasure to work with you as well.We are very happy to continuous with you for additional season.
See you soon and happy holidays;

Armen from Vaughan
Armen from Vaughan

Snow removal

Very satisfied with level of service I received from SNG they did good job To remove snow during this winter. I highly recommend SNG, simply they delivered what they promised .keep up the good work SNG team.

Hi Armen,
Thank you very much for your review. Is a pleasure to work with you. We are very happy to continuous with you for additional season. See you soon.

Faina Prupes from Vaughan
Faina Prupes from Vaughan

Snow removing

Very pleased with the service provided! You did very good job!
Thank you! The winter wasn't that bad because of your service Gabriel!
Look forward to your services. I will recommend you to my friends.

Hi Faina,
It is a pleasure to work with people like you and Lev
See you soon

Svetlana from Vaughan
Svetlana from Vaughan

Landscaping

I hired Gabriel to do my backyard maintenance last summer and he was very professional- from concept, design, and through to completion. I was very pleased with the job he did on my backyard and enjoyed it rest of the summer.A special thank to you Gabriel for being professional and very nice .

Hi Svetlana,
Thank you very much for your reviw. Is a pleasure to work with you. We are very happy to continuous with you for additional season.
See you soon.

Carlos Lopez from Vaughan
Carlos Lopez from Vaughan

Snow Plowing

Excellent work!
In the past I hired a lot of companies for snow plowing and never had good experiences but with SNG I was very satisfied, they were always on time and with a big smile!
I look forward working with them for my landscaping.
Good job!!!!!!

Hi Carlos, Thank you very much for your feedback.
See you soon.

olga olga from Thornhill
olga olga from Thornhill

landscape

Gabriel has a very amiable personality easy to deal with. Very punctual and professional. The price is resonable and worth the work done. I would recommend his service to everybody.

Hello Olga,
Thank you very much. We are very happy to see your feedback.
Best regards

Myra from Vaughan
Myra from Vaughan

Snow Removal

S.N.G. Landscaping is the most efficient snow removal company that I have dealt with. Gabriel takes great pride in his service and keeps in touch with his clients throughout the process. I would highly recommend him for year-round maintenance.

Hello Myra,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We invest a lot of time to provide the best service to our partners.
It is a great satisfaction for us, work with people who really values a very good service.

Iva from Richmond Hill
Iva from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent Landscaping Work in Richmond Hill

We would highly recommend Garbiel who has been nothing but a pleasure to deal with - very positive, professional, and exceptionally attentive. My husband called 6 landscape companies and only 2 out of 6 picked up or returned our call and only 1 out 2 showed up. After this frustration in scheduling a reliable landscape contractor, Gabriel came highly recommended by the company who did a waterproofing repair on the side of our house. He showed up on time as planned, and did not disappoint us. He listened. He gave us a fair price breakdown. And he delivered. Without any hesitation I will use S.N.G Landscaping in near future. Thank you Gabriel for your service.

Hello Iva,
Thank you very much for your warm words
We’re doing our best to provide our customers professional and reliable gardening and snow removal solutions

Big Al
Big Al

outdoor maintenance

Fantastic person to deal with. Gabe is a hard worker, humble, and has an amazing personality. He takes care of our landscaping, and recently we gave him our snow removal service. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

I wish more business owners were like him!

Hello Ahi,
Thank you very much for your feedback. We invest a lot of time to provide the best service to our customers,

More about S.N.G Landscaping

At S.N.G Landscaping, we’re doing our best to provide our customers professional and reliable gardening solutions. S.N.G Landscaping services the areas of Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Maple, and Concord, specializing in high-quality landscaping, lawn care and snow removal. We provide complete landscaping and lawn maintenance, while providing each client with a personalized plan to fit their needs. When arranging a customized landscape for every client, S.N.G Landscaping provides realistic and reasonably priced planning, guided by your requests, needs and existing landscape.

Our objective is to provide our customers with convenience by tackling the hardships of winter through upscale professional and friendly services. Our staff consists of certified snow management professionals and professional landscapers who strive to make a difference in the community. As a company, our mission is to provide excellent services by creating a safe environment year round.

As the owner of S.N.G Landscaping, I would like to make your winter nicer and your ground maintenance hassle free. In addition, we offer special discounts for seniors and people with physical disabilities. We are licensed, bonded, and insured and ensure quality work every time.