Marmo Contracting Inc

Marmo Contracting Inc

Best of 2019 winner 5 timesBest of 2019winner 5 times

Reviews for Marmo Contracting Inc

Bathroom reno; lighting

Fantastic team- price was fair, Adam checked in regularly to ensure we were pleased, to answer questions etc. and always willing and able to make changes we requested. We are happy with the renos, and appreciative for the quality customer service (rare these days!).

Thank you for being a great customer. Working for you was a real pleasure.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to me. Enjoy!

Jerry  from Toronto
Jerry from Toronto

Ceiling/Plumbing/Electrical/Structural Repair

What my wife and I initially thought was a leak from the bathroom tub above almost turned out be a Holmes on Homes experience. We were lucky to find Adam and Marmo Contracting when we did. Adam and his team removed the 3 various ceilings that had existed before, re-structured the floor joists, re-reroute the plumbing so it met code (the previous home owner decided to route the plumbing by notching out the floor joists when he renovated the upstairs bathroom) replaced knob and tube wiring in the dining room that wasn't supposed to be there and installed new dry wall to replace the old ceiling. Adam was very responsive, willing to work around our schedule (he fit us in while we were on vacation for a week so our 13 month old girls wouldn't be exposed to all of the dust) and worked within our budget. He was finished on time, removed all of the debris and even mopped the floors. He even took pictures of everything as he went along so we knew what was there. We found Adam to be extremely professional and honest and we look forward to working with him and his team again.

Hi jerry,
Thanks for using Marmo Contracting for your work. These old houses have a lot of character but also a lot of surprises. I hope to see you and your family again in the near future.

Guido from West Gwillimbury
Guido from West Gwillimbury
1 review Kettleby, ON

Office Paint & Drywall Project

I would like to start off by saying if I could rate this company 11/10 I would. Marmo did exceptional work; everything was superb right down to the last detail - they were on time, clean, and on BUDGET! Marmo completed the dry wall and paint job at my office. They accommodated our schedule by working nights and weekends, so that we could stay open during regular office hours; completely uninterrupted. Everyday when I came into work the office was spotless. Before deciding to use Marmo, I did my due diligence and researched other contract companies and found Marmo to be the most reasonably priced. They provided excellent service and because of that I am/and will continue to use Marmo Contracting for many projects to come.

Hi Guido,
It was a pleasure working for you and your team. I'm happy we had the chance to work together. I'm looking forward to future projects together

Nick Leimonis from Markham
Nick Leimonis from Markham

Master Bath Overhaul

Marmo Contracting did a complete overhaul of our Master Bathroom. They re-installed the plumbing for the shower, toilet, and sink as well as did the rewiring in the bathroom. The price for this project was expensive but they did very good work and I am happy with the overall turn out of the project. Their customer service was excellent and they stayed right on budget. The project was completed in about 3-4 weeks (on time) they were very efficient and cleaned up before they left each day. I will be contacting Marmo to help with my future home projects.

Hi Nick,
Your bathroom was a special one. It was one of my favourite bathrooms. Your bathroom has all the bells and whistles and you spared no expense. I'm glad we got to work on your project together.

Danny from Whitchurch-stouffville
Danny from Whitchurch-stouffville
1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Basement

I used to work for Mamo Contracting, so when the time came to finish my basement I knew Marmo was the best choice! They have always done fantastic work for my family including my parents and grandparents. At first I began doing the framing work myself but halfway through the project I decided to call Marmo for assistance - where they completed the framing and drywall for my basement; which was no small task. This is a great company, and I will continue to recommend them to my friends and family.

Hey Danny.
Thanks for using Marmo Contracting. I remember when you were an employee with us. I know you have the skills to complete the project on your own but the one thing that people lack is time. It was our pleasure that we could assist you.

Denny from Toronto
Denny from Toronto

Basement renovation

Adam and his crew did a great job renovating our basement after we had water damage to the floors and walls. They made some great recommendations before starting the job on improvements to the room. The crew were very professional and on time each day they came to the house. They answered our questions and concerns each time and met our expectations for the work done. We were very impressed with the end result and we have had numerous people compliment us with the new look of our basement and quality of work done. We would use them again for other renovations to our house.

Hey Denny.
Thanks very much for choosing Marmo Contracting. Your basement was no small task. I'm glad you like the end result. Hope to see you again in the near future.

Jay from Markham
Jay from Markham

General renos, doors

Marmo did some general renovations and doors for me. They were good, clean, fast and on time. I am satisfied with the quality of work they did for me and would recommend their services to others.

Hi jay,
Thanks for choosing Marmo Contracting. We really enjoyed working with you at your home.
We especially like all those espresso coffee that you gave us. Thanks again.

Anthony Stasullo from Mississauga
Anthony Stasullo from Mississauga

Commercial job

A friend referred me to Marmo. They did a commercial job which included drywalling, doors, and glazing. I am very happy with the results. Everything was communicated well, the project was completed on time and went smoothly. They were very neat and cleaned up after themselves. They were punctual and returned calls within half an hour.

Hi Anthony,
Thanks k for choosing us. We're very glad you liked the way everything turned out. Hopefully we can work to gather again in the future

Nelson Lopes from Mississauga
Nelson Lopes from Mississauga

Rental properties

Several renovations were done at 3 rental properties. Projects included decks, bathrooms, drywall, trim, tile, backsplash, and flooring. The work was excellent and I was very pleased with their responsiveness, neatness and how reliable they were as compared to other contractors. They were recommended by a friend and I would recommend them too.

Hi Nelson,
It was a pleasure working for you. I'm hoping it generates you lots of income!

David S.
David S.

bathroom renovation

Our dated bathroom had serious condensation problems and we decided to undertake a full renovation. Adam and his team uncovered a structural problem in the ceiling and corrected it at a very reasonable cost. The project started at the time specified and the crew was on site every day until completion. We are very pleased with the results and the cost of the project and would highly recommend Adam and his team.

Hi Dave,
Thank you very much for choosing us to complete your bathroom renovation. We hope to see you guys soon!

More about Marmo Contracting Inc

We are a full service home improvement company specializing in all types of home renovations. We provide a full range of renovation services from the design phase through to construction and completion. Our vision is to design, build and create the perfect place to live for your lifestyle. We take pride in our attention to detail and in our ability to enhance the quality of life of homeowners throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
We are Committed to creating the ultimate remodel, exterior design or whole home renovation to suits your needs and your personality

*****

Flooring - Tiles, hardwood, laminate, engineered wood, epoxy, specialty floors etc.
Electrical - Re-wire, potlights, ceiling fans, etc.(all work done by a licensed electrician)
Plumbing - Rough-ins, toilet, vanity, shower control, steam units (all work done by a licensed plumber)
Supply and install custom kitchens, custom closets, custom millwork, custom vanities
Supply and install baseboards, casings, trim, doors, crown mouldings, trim detail for walls, wainscoting etc.
Load bearing wall removal, non-load bearing wall removal, structural work
Painting - interior/exterior