VS Paint

Reviews for VS Paint

Jessica_park in Mississauga
Jessica_park in Mississauga

House Painter

We hired Vlad and his team to paint our house and were beyond satisfied with their services. Not only were the guys friendly and punctual, they worked quickly and provided flawless results! I love that they put effort and care into ensuring the work space was clean and organized during and after they were done. They kept true to the estimate and ran on schedule just as we discussed. Will definitely recommend VS Paint and use again in the future.

Paint

The worst painter ever. I would never recommend this guy to any one. We had an agreement and he just didn't meet the requirements and what was agreed upon but rushed to get my money from me without a problem.

More about VS Paint

High quality painting company. Canada's homeland of painting.