513 Tennyson Court Oshawa ON L1H 3K8

905-431 4481
513 Tennyson Court
Oshawa
L1H 3K8

Blackbird roofing took care of my re-roof after another company dropped out after trying to charge more on the day they arrived, so I needed to get a company to handle the job as soon as possible due to the coming winter weather, they gave a good quote and did a great job, roof looks great! Thanks to Mike and the Blackbird team.

Mike B
Courtice

Verified. Thank for the roofing job Mike glad to could help make everything perfect for u!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

New Roof

Mike and his crew have done an excellent job in replacing my roof on short notice before the arrival of winter. They were prompt, professional, well organized and got the job done in less than a day. Their cleanup was thorough and they even checked to make sure the properties next door were cleaned up too! The roof looks beautiful and is getting lots of compliments from the neighbours. It's great feeling to know that my roof is secure now when the winds are howling outside!

Verified- Mike An his team from blackbird thank u very much for the job and glad we could help make it a quality roof again

Steven  from EVANS TREE WORK
Steven from EVANS TREE WORK

Roof Leak

I had a leak in one of my valleys. I called Mike on Friday and he sent out a guy on Saturday morning to fix it and it’s been great ever since. Then he came back and replace a vent the day I called.

Verified - Steve we thank u for the work an are glad we could help:)

Kyle and Michelle Higham in Oshawa
Kyle and Michelle Higham in Oshawa

Excellent Work

My wife and I are very pleased with our roof as well as the customer service. Blackbird staff were quick at responding to our calls and scheduling an appointment for our roof to be completed. We have had no issues with leaks since our roof has been done and appreciate that the staff ensured our property was taken care of when they were present-all of the garbage cleaned up, nothing laying on our grass to get damaged, etc.

verified. Thanks for the roofing job we really Appreciate the work From mike an his team at blackbird

Michelle H. in Oshawa
Michelle H. in Oshawa

Excellent Workmanship and customer servcie

I was very please with the workmanship as well as the customer service that we received. Mike gave us a fair price, compared to other companies and ensured that the roof was completed in a timely manner due to the wind storms. The staff made sure that everything was cleaned up prior to leaving the job and there was no nails or garbage left. When interacting with Mike and his staff, they were very polite and respectful and ensured all of there safety gear was on at all times.

Verified. Thanks a lot for the roof job from blackbird

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Roof replacement

We are extremely pleased with the service and the work that was done to replace are old roof. Mike and his staff are very professional and respectful at all times. Our roof looks fantastic and will certainly increase the value of our home. I would highly recommend their services whether you're looking to stay at home for a long time or are looking to selling your home to increase its value. Great job!

Verified. Thanks for the review guys

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

New roof

Just like to take the time to thank Mike and his great team of workers. Mike was very knowledgable and helped so much. Greg and Russ were in charge on site. Every single person on site had all their safety gear on all day long. They were very polite and were very clean. The roof looks amazing and the cleanup was done amazing as promised. I will recommend blackbird roofing to anyone and everyone I know.
Thanks again Mike and team blackbird for everything

Verified review! Thanks for the work an the review it been a pleasure working with u

Suzanne in Ajax
Suzanne in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

The wind storm left a couple of my shingles loose so I tried to contact Blackbird who installed my roof 6 years ago. I tried to contact them by phone, email, text; first off their voice mail was full so I emailed and it took a couple of days to response I have emailed them a couple of times now I just received an email from Mike telling me they are too busy and to contact another roofing company I was under the impression since that company installed my roof it should be still under warranty now I will have to pay to have another company fix a couple of shingles great customer service do not call Blackbird for any roofing jobs no warranty

Please note homestars is not liable for fraud reviews.

9009 in Oshawa
9009 in Oshawa

Don't waste your money

These guys are not professional the service they provide is amateur at best. Would never recommend them to any one, the customer service is even worst. Mike you should take a course in customer service. Called several times to get this amateur fixed no result.

Please note this is intended for viewers only Homestars is not liable for fraud or fake reviews by competitors

Tina
Tina
1 review Courtice, ON

Roofing ,eves cleaned, fan replacement

I was extremely satisfied with both the quality of work as well as your attention to customer satisfaction.

Thks u for the work and glad we could help

More about Team Blackbird Roofing

BLACKBIRD ROOFING Your most trusted roofing company. Serving the Duhram Region for over 13 years. For great service try Blackbird for all your roofing needs. Visa Mastercard excepted. W. S. I. B, Working at Heights approved! ! !
Looking for Roofing pros in Oshawa?