Team Blackbird Roofing

Reviews for Team Blackbird Roofing

Suzanne in Ajax
Suzanne in Ajax
0 reviews Ajax, ON

The wind storm left a couple of my shingles loose so I tried to contact Blackbird who installed my roof 6 years ago. I tried to contact them by phone, email, text; first off their voice mail was full so I emailed and it took a couple of days to response I have emailed them a couple of times now I just received an email from Mike telling me they are too busy and to contact another roofing company I was under the impression since that company installed my roof it should be still under warranty now I will have to pay to have another company fix a couple of shingles great customer service do not call Blackbird for any roofing jobs no warranty

9009 in Oshawa
9009 in Oshawa

Don't waste your money

These guys are not professional the service they provide is amateur at best. Would never recommend them to any one, the customer service is even worst. Mike you should take a course in customer service. Called several times to get this amateur fixed no result.

Please note this is intended for viewers only Homestars is not liable for fraud

Tina
Tina
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Roofing ,eves cleaned, fan replacement

I was extremely satisfied with both the quality of work as well as your attention to customer satisfaction.

Thks u for the work and glad we could help

Ray Brown in Toronto
Ray Brown in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

New Roof - Nottingham Subdivision - Ajax Ontario - April 2017

Blackbird Roofing was an excellent company to hire. Mike dealt with any issues I had before hand. I got the exact shingles I wanted. The team was timely, courteous and professional. Everything was removed, installed and cleaned up in a day... and the price was right. Here it is spring 2018 and no problems and no leaks. I would definitely hire them again.

Thks for the work Ray and Thks again for going with blackbird roofing

Chris
Chris

Roof

They started my roof and completed it in one day. Every single person was wearing harnesses and secure to a safety line, and not to forget they had hard hats and safety boots on. There are plenty of guys on the roof and they all seem to have a knowledge of what everyone was doing. They took care of my property by covering up and moving my appliances and furniture out of the way and returning them at the end of the day. The best part was that my property look even better when they left because I noticed they picked out the weeds growing between my walkway bricks, above and beyond Roofing crew. Thank you Blackbird

Thks for the work! Looks great

Branflakes
Branflakes

Completely satisfied!

I had a great experience with blackbird from the initial quote through to completion. They came onsite and were very professional and kind. Mike was reaponsive to questions and calls. I have recommended this company to neighbors and friends who have also been happy with their pricing and work.

Thks u so much from your team blackbird

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Don't use this company

Team Blackbird Roofing
905-431 4481
513 Tennyson Court
Oshawa
L1H 3K8

The roof looks pretty good but they do not pay attention to detail and they certainly do not communicate with each other. I informed Mike @ BlackBird that I wanted my whirlybird vent put back on my roof, I also wanted them to fix a dip in the roof. Mike agreed. I took the morning off to make sure the supervisor (Jack) on the job knew of my request. He did not. I informed him. When the job was done the whirlybird was no were to be found and they did not fix the dip in my roof. They did come back and fix the dip but did not offer to replace the whirlybird and of course blamed it on someone else. My biggest problem was, they took the vent for my microwave exhaust off the roof and did not cover the hole. Pieces of shingles fell into my microwave and burnt out the fan. When I complained they blamed it on the wind and the fact they had to take off two layers of shingles. I suggested that they stop making excuses and come up with solutions like covering the vent hole in the roof. No apologies or offers to replace my microwave. Who knows what other damage they caused. Don't use them they suck.

?..

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Leaking roof

The shingles were replaced quickly but then had a skylight leak. Someone had to come out twice to fix it which they did. But then I found out that when they had moved my satellite dish they didn't properly secure it to my roof. I called and got no response. Then I had another skylight leak. I called a few times and again got no reply. I'd have appreciated any kind of response. Now I have to get another company to fix the leaking skylight and because it's a part of the roof I can't see I don't even know the condition of it.

review

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Roof

Great Work, thank you for your fast and friendly service. will recommend to friends and family. Estimate price was fair and overall costs were in line with what we were quoted. Thank you

Wow Great review! Thks for taking the time out of your day to help us post real reviews Our team Thks u very much.

More about Team Blackbird Roofing

BLACKBIRD ROOFING Your most trusted roofing company. Serving the Duhram Region for over 13 years. For great service try Blackbird for all your roofing needs. Visa Mastercard excepted. W. S. I. B, Working at Heights approved! ! !