Ikea Pro Kitchen Design

Review for Ikea Pro Kitchen Design

Jill in Calgary
Jill in Calgary

Ikea Kitchen

My neighbour had me oversee her kitchen reno while she was away and I found the whole process very organized. The contractors obviously had done very similar kitchens before (a downside I suppose - we all want something unique) but it ran seamlessly throughout the process. It reminded me of how Ikea runs it's box store actually. Nice kitchen; interesting range of choices and storage solutions.

More about Ikea Pro Kitchen Design

Ikea Kitchen Designer. I work closely with my clients to design their dream kitchens using the Ikea design software. I create kitchens that look and feel like very expensive custom made kitchens but at a fraction of the price. We also setup and install Ikea kitchens as well as assemble ...