Complete Windows And Doors Ltd.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
53 Churchill Dr. Unit #1 Barrie ON L4N 8Z5

Reviews for Complete Windows And Doors Ltd.

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Windows and patio door

Excellent service from Complete Windows and Doors! From the initial meeting, to the customer service in between, to the installation and finished product - they are awesome! My master bedroom windows along with patio door were replaced and they make a HUGE difference to my home both in look and energy efficiency. I'll definitely be using Complete Windows and Doors for the remainder of my window replacements. Thanks guys!

Hi Laura,
Thank for your business and taking the time to leave us this review. We love working for awesome clients that are so welcoming and appreciative of the attention to detail we provide on every installation. The Complete Team.

Liz in Stratford
Liz in Stratford
2 reviews Barrie, ON

3 Patio Sliding Doors and 8 New Windows

In August I had 3 Patio Sliding Doors and Windows installed in my Barrie home. This is the 2nd time I have had work done by Complete Windows and Doors this year.

The crew I had was absolutely amazing, JP, Rob, Biancia & Javier.

They were so polite and most respectful of my home. I admired their efficiency, diligence, kindness and timely manner in which they conducted themselves.

They were truly a fantastic team to work with. Complete should be very proud to have such wonderful staff working for them.

I could not be happier with the job, anyone who sees their work has nothing but great things to say. I would highly recommend Complete Windows and Doors to anyone.

Thank you for allowing me to be part of your terrific Team of experts. Your customer service and satisfaction is worth a 10 Plus rating.

Thank you ever so much, I love all the work you have done for me and remain truly 100% satisfied.

Liz Wright

Hi Liz. Thank you for this beautiful review. It's always a pleasure doing more work for repeat customers. The Complete team.

Tracy and Mark in Toronto
Tracy and Mark in Toronto

Replacement of all windows, patio doors and entry doors.

We had all windows, patio doors and entry doors replaced in our home. Right from the beginning Serge and his team were professional and worked on the time frame that they originally quoted. All of our windows look and work beautifully. The quality is already showing as our home is far more energy efficient. The finishing touches are amazing. They cleaned up as promised and did not leave a mess for us to deal with. Our neighbours are still complementing the dramatic changes that the windows and doors have made.

Thank you to Serge and his team for making this experience positive.

Hi Tracey. and Mark.
Thank you for the positive words. We appreciate your feedback and really enjoyed working with you. Cheers.

Sue in Barrie
Sue in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

New Garden Doors

Thank you Serge & your great installers for coming to our rescue when we discovered our garden doors were leaking. The new garden doors were ordered & installed in a time frame that allowed for our new floor to be completed. Great quality & excellent workmanship. All services from home visit to install was just over 6 weeks, as promised by Serge. You just can’t beat service like this!

Thank you for the great review Sue. You and Peter were wonderful to work with and we are so pleased that you are happy with our workmanship.

Krystal in Barrie
Krystal in Barrie

Patio Door Installation

Last month we had Serge and his team at Complete Windows & Doors replace/install an old sliding patio door. The door came in earlier than the expected 6-8 week timeframe. On the date of the install the temperature was near -20 plus the windchill, but the installers were here on time, and the new door was in its place within minutes to ensure my home was kept warm. The guys reinstalled my existing door casing, with all seames caulked! I am pleased and impressed with the service. Thank you!

Hi Krystal. We love doing business with homeowners that take pride in their homes and know how much difference a quality product and installation does. Thank you, from the Complete team.

shawn.nugent
shawn.nugent
1 review Orillia, ON

INSTALLATION OF NEW WINDOWS, DOORS, EAVES AND SOFFITS

EXCELLENT WORK
VERY PROFESSIONAL STAFF AND SUB CONTRACTORS
NEAT AND TIDY
NO SURPRISES
EXCELLENT FOLLOW UP WITH INSTALLATION ISSUES.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND SERGE!

Hi Shawn. Thanks for the review. It's not a perfect world and sometimes there are unforeseen issues that arise especially in the renovation field, but as you stated clearly, We do stand behind our work. Thanks for sharing.

Jonnathan in Barrie
Jonnathan in Barrie

All windows and doors

Thanks to Serge and his staff, I got every single window and door replaced in my house, the job was done efficiently and clean, the windows and door look really good and the price was very reasonable.

Hi Jonnathan. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to serve you. It was a pleasure doing business with you. From all of us at Complete Windows & Doors.

sabrina.guyard
sabrina.guyard

New basement windows

They did a wonderful job installing and clean up after installation. We have used complete windows and doors numerous times now and have been very pleased with the service.

Hello Sabrina, Thank-you again for choosing Complete Windows and Doors and for taking the time to share your experience with us. Have a wonderful week-end.

mike
mike
1 review Orillia, ON

Large A frame window install

Installed large windows in the front of our house. Trimmed in and brick moulded included. It was a very hot week and the guys did a great job despite.

Hello Mike. Thank-you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

J A.
J A.

Window replacements

In June 2018 we had 3 main windows replaced. The services of Complete Windows were helpful and appreciated, right from the selection process to the installation process. All their work was splendid, and all first rate. Thank you.

Hi Alain. Thank you for the review and for choosing Complete Windows & Doors for your renovation project. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

More about Complete Windows And Doors Ltd.

Our sales and installation team has great knowledge in the renovation industry and combine over 50 years of experience. Having grown up in a family surrounded by window and door installers, contractors and carpenters has given our team an abundance of knowledge and expertise that is applied to every Complete ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Barrie?