WDC Construction Inc

Reviews for WDC Construction Inc

Murray in Calgary
Murray in Calgary

Shower replacement

I hired WDC to tear out and replace a shower in our condo. He was very pleasant young man and his references were acceptable. He seemed thoroughly professional. Turns out although he tore the walls down to the studs it was bowed and he did not notice it. As a result the tiles which are large do not lay flat. Mr. Carnegie advised me the wall will likely have to be torn out to correct the problem but that will not be at his
expense. He installed lights in the shower but did not pull permits or hire a qualified electrician as required by law. Also he insisted on a significant cash payment up front but does not have the required pre-paid contractor's license.

Adam from Calgary
Adam from Calgary

Fence and Landscaping

We chose Will to do our fence and landscaping project because of his professionalism. He presented himself well, showed up when he said he would, and provided a detailed quote. Once hired he kept us informed of the progress and timelines for all stages of the work. The fence and yard look great and we have already referred WDC to others. Thanks Will!

Thank you very much for the excellent review and the referrals! We really enjoyed working on your projects think you guys are great customers!

Bruna from Calgary
Bruna from Calgary

Dog run

I emailed Will several time about a fence in a house that I would possibly buy and he always replaied, even knowing that I didnt own that house at that time.
We ended buying another house, and needed I dog run. Of course I hired Will.! Didnt even get other quotes.
Best decision ever! He did a great job!
We are very happy with the job he provided!

Hi Bruna,
Thank you very much for your review! We are always happy to work with such excellent customers!

More about WDC Construction Inc

Creating the perfect product for the perfect price. From driveways to dining rooms, we design and construct exactly what you want. We don’t take short cuts and we always provide the best service. Whether it’s our clean job sites or excellent customer service and availability – we aim for customer ...