local pro locksmith

Locks & Locksmiths
30 north park rd Vaughan ON L4J 0G6
HomeStars  >  Locks & Locksmiths in Aurora  >  local pro locksmith
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for local pro locksmith

dani_abramov in
1 review , ON

Very fast and reliable
Service was great all around and price was fair from all other locksmiths
I Highly recommend local pro locksmith

Thanks for the business.

mrlimos in Vaughan

I lost my key while shopping with my wife. I called the dealer and they said I have to tow it to them and then they will provide me with a new key. I politely asked how much this is all going to cost me. They said up to 500 dollars! Thank god my wife found LOCAL PRO LOCKSMITH on the Internet. There service truck showed up in under 30 minutes and had us going in no time for a fraction of the cost a dealership would charge. I'm making sure I never lose there number!!

ianv in Markham

Thank you for a great job. You were honest, gave great advise and was completed very fast. I would definitely recommend you to my friends and family.

mvlaforteza in Toronto

Loosing car keys puts you into such a stressful predicament. Especially when you are nowhere close to home. Thank goodness I found LOCAL PRO LOCKSMITH. They were fast, friendly and very dependable ... Never mind they were very reasonably priced. Customer service was one of the best that I have experienced. I would definitely recommend LOCAL PRO LOCKSMITH to everyone.

lisa.oliel in Vaughan

I had an extremely positive experience with local pro lockamith. They were extremely professional, fast and efficient. They did not try to up sell me and completed only the work that needed to be done. I would highly re commend this service.

mike.maya2012 in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

He was awesome came to my house under 20 mins programmed and gave me my new keys. I'm very satisfied and would recommend to anyone. Also the best price in town :-) and he was very professional!!!

mayaazriel

Local Pro Locksmith arrived at my house as soon as I called them and cut me a new fob key as promised on the phone. Prices were fair and there was no additional changes or surprises when they arroves on site.

Thank you for doing business with us.

minimag76

The guys from local pro locksmith came to my store right away as promised, they were professional and completed the job in less then half an hour. I would highly recommend them to anyone that needs their locked changed or fixed.

Thank you for your business.

rodionabramov
1 review Thornhill, ON

I needed to change the lock on my condo, and time was of the essence. They were able to deliver the service on time and within budget. Very good work and reliable! Thank you

Thank you very much for the business.

hurvitz.eran

I called the company, since key was broken inside the lock.
They fixed the issue and cut me a new key.

More about local pro locksmith

Local Pro Locksmith Automotive Locksmith ==================== Car door unlock Ignition repair Transponder car key made Broken key extraction Ignition repair Ignition replacement Spare transponder key programming Residential Locksmith ===================== House lockout Lock rekey Lock change High security locks repair Mail box lock Commercial Locksmith ==================== Mortis Locks High Security Locks ...