905 RENO

arezu.sharghi
arezu.sharghi
2 reviews , ON

Office modification

We asked 905 Reno guys to modify an office unit before we moved in. They build a couple of new walls, added doors, fixed the floors, etc.

We were in a rush to move in and the guys understood our requirements very well and worked pretty fast to get the job done. Overall, we were very satisfied with their quality of work and speed. Both Shedrack and David are professionals with experience and they listen to your needs and act accordingly.

Thank you and it was great working with you.

Offices & kitchen paint

Golden touch did an amazing job when they did the paint for our 4 offices and the kitchen, and our hallways and doors . Very professional team, arrived on time and completed the job within the time frame they gave us. The time they take to clean after they finish their jobs is beyond perfection! Yes I would recommend them and looking forward to work with them on other projects.

Thank you for the great review, we appreciate you as our customer.

Ida E.
Ida E.

Loft renovation

Shedrack and staff were very efficient and precise. They had to paint my loft with high ceilings. It was done seemlessly. The loft looks great and it was an extreme pleasure having them in my home. I would recommend working with Golden Touch

Thank you Ida I'm glad you're happy with our work, I'm looking forward to your future projects.

rapoaps
rapoaps

Painting all the exterior steel framed windows on our church.

There were about 28 windows and two doors that required scraping, recaulking, sanding and painting.
Two panels were refurbished and two wood air conditioner closures were repaired and painted.
While slightly behind schedule, everything turned out very well and we are very pleased.
Richard Poaps. Property Manager, St. Luke's Church. 904 Coxwell. Toronto.

Thanks Richard

stephanie
stephanie

Painting

Shed has completed one commercial painting job for us along with one residential job.

He helped us when we were in a time crunch - quality work, reliable trustworthy and great rates.

I would continue to use him for our commercial and residential jobs.

Thanks

Khalid
Khalid

New house

I hired Golden Touch Painters for a new house project in Mississauga as a part of my project management duties. The owner had to move in before Christmas. We worked with very tight timeframe. Shed and his team were very patient with the work. There were many trades in and out finishing their jobs while Shed's team was working. They contributed a lot to meet the deadline and worked out many stuff with me.

The Golden Touch Painters team is fantastic. They are social and listen to instructions. They got along with everyone in the jobsite, which helped in getting the job done smoothly. The quality of work was very good. I will definitely use them for my other projects

Thanks Khalid, we love working with your team as well.

House Painting

The service is great, very fast and clean. The staff is very friendly was a great overall experience. I will recommend them to those looking for a painting contractor in the GTA.

More about 905 RENO

905 RENO Your #1 choice for all your property renovations. We offer instant services and free quotes! Call us now to book an appointment. Greater Toronto Area.