Golden Touch Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Vaughan  >  Golden Touch Painters

Reviews for Golden Touch Painters

Golden touch did an amazing job when they did the paint for our 4 offices and the kitchen, and our hallways and doors . Very professional team, arrived on time and completed the job within the time frame they gave us. The time they take to clean after they finish their jobs is beyond perfection! Yes I would recommend them and looking forward to work with them on other projects.

Read the full review on our @homestars profile #homestarsreview

Ida E.

Shedrack and staff were very efficient and precise. They had to paint my loft with high ceilings. It was done seemlessly. The loft looks great and it was an extreme pleasure having them in my home. I would recommend working with Golden Touch

Thank you Ida I'm glad you're happy with our work, I'm looking forward to your future projects.

rapoaps

There were about 28 windows and two doors that required scraping, recaulking, sanding and painting.
Two panels were refurbished and two wood air conditioner closures were repaired and painted.
While slightly behind schedule, everything turned out very well and we are very pleased.
Richard Poaps. Property Manager, St. Luke's Church. 904 Coxwell. Toronto.

Thanks Richard

stephanie

Shed has completed one commercial painting job for us along with one residential job.

He helped us when we were in a time crunch - quality work, reliable trustworthy and great rates.

I would continue to use him for our commercial and residential jobs.

Thanks

Khalid

I hired Golden Touch Painters for a new house project in Mississauga as a part of my project management duties. The owner had to move in before Christmas. We worked with very tight timeframe. Shed and his team were very patient with the work. There were many trades in and out finishing their jobs while Shed's team was working. They contributed a lot to meet the deadline and worked out many stuff with me.

The Golden Touch Painters team is fantastic. They are social and listen to instructions. They got along with everyone in the jobsite, which helped in getting the job done smoothly. The quality of work was very good. I will definitely use them for my other projects

Thanks Khalid, we love working with your team as well.

The service is great, very fast and clean. The staff is very friendly was a great overall experience. I will recommend them to those looking for a painting contractor in the GTA.

More about Golden Touch Painters

Golden Touch Painters GTA provides a service for customers that want their paint job done right the first time from start to finish. While painting can be a simple thing to do there are numerous reasons to hire a painting contractor. Selecting the right contractor is important and we feel ...