Smarttech Windows & Doors

Reviews for Smarttech Windows & Doors

Max
Max

Windows Installation

Very pleased with my new windows, look amazing and the difference is impeccable, the price is outstanding and sales representative was very helpful in the selection of my replacement windows. The difference is amazing and am planning to have SmartTech back to replace more of my windows after the result.

We always strive to deliver the best possible product and service while maintaining competitive prices at the same time. Enjoy your new windows, and thank you again!

Alexis in Winnipeg
Alexis in Winnipeg

windows

Everything was great! I purchased my windows in march 1 and got them in the beginning of april! im very satisfied! All windows look good from inside/ outside. So also i dont have any issues and everything is good. I recommend SmartTech!!!

We are very pleased to hear that your are very happy. Our main goal is to make sure that our customers are happy. Thank you for leaving us a review. Very much appreciated.

Renel in Winnipeg
Renel in Winnipeg

Windows replacement

Great sales person Alex, Windows delivered at date promised. Installer and crew were very knowledgeable and efficient in their work. Great team work! I highly recommend this company for your next new windows project.

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We're very happy you're satisfied!!!

Dmitry in Mississauga
Dmitry in Mississauga

Great product and service

Sales was very professional and installation was done clean, quickly and very professionally. Quality of the product is amazing! Very impressed and satisfied with the service. Highly recommend this company!

Thanks so much for leaving us this great review! We appreciate it!

Vlad in King City
Vlad in King City
1 review King City, ON

Great price, great service!

Purchased new 15 new window and a patio door from Smarttech windows. Just installed and they look great. The installation team work hard to keep the place clean during and after the installation.I will recommend this company to all my friends and family

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to review our company ,and we hope to do more business with you in the future.

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Framework replacement

Great Company. Workers efficient and very meticulous about doing a good job. Replaced any framework that looked damaged with new boards and insulation. Worked long hours to get everything finished in one day.

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate customers as yourself. And we are truly glad you are happy with our work.

Mark in Winnipeg
Mark in Winnipeg

replacement windows

I replaced windows with this company. They gave me several different prices and several ways. The salesman explained everything and helped to us to make the wright decision about style of our windows. Finally we`re are very happy with our windows. We waited about 5 weeks and after this period we got our windows. All windows was installed in 2 days and installers. I recommend SmartTech and i will replace me basement windows with this company.

Thanks for your positive review Mark, we're glad your window replacement went smoothly. Please contact us if you have any questions about your new windows. Keep in mind also, we do offer a referral incentive if you choose to recommend Smarttech Windows to friends or relatives

Kim T in Vaughan
Kim T in Vaughan

Window’s installation

Price is reasonable, installation was completed by highly trained professional. They cleaned up my home after work and kept the place very tidy. Sales manager has excellent pres-sales and after-sales service. I will recommend this company to my friends.

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We're very happy you're satisfied! We'll be ready for your next project- just let us know

John hulph in Winnipeg
John hulph in Winnipeg

Windows

I bought windows from this company. And I am very happy with products. Everything was great. All windows were installed on time. Installers are very qualified. I am very satisfied.

Hello There, thank you very much for your positive feedback about Smarttech Windows. We always strive to deliver the best possible product and service while maintaining competitive prices at the same time. Enjoy your new windows, and thank you again.

More about Smarttech Windows & Doors

SmartTechWindows Inc. We specialize in matching each individual project with the best and most appropriate product. Working with our clients on all stages from initial design though installation, creates a successful outcome and many satisfied clients. SmartTech Windows and Doors Inc was established in 2005 as a manufacturer of custom ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Winnipeg?