Smarttech Windows & Doors

Reviews for Smarttech Windows & Doors

Cardi Inigo
Cardi Inigo

Windows installation

The workers were extremely courteous and fast pace working. Showed up on time and worked diligently until all four windows were installed. Would recommend Smarttech to anyone looking for windows and doors.

Hi Cardi
Thank you for your positive feedback about our company and our installers.

Casandra Bige
Casandra Bige

Windows installation

Fantastic service and excellent communication. I read the reviews and found that this was a very reliable company. We had 23 windows installed, and the crew was amazing. I couldn't say enough good things about them. Our house feels more comfortable, and quieter. Not to mention safer! Thank you.

Hello Casandra, Thank you! Your feedback means a lot to us as we are passionate about providing the best service possible. We are very happy that you've found our work to be satisfactory. Please keep in mind, we do also offer a Referral Program if you decide to recommend us to friends or neighbours.

Andrew Gonzal
Andrew Gonzal

Windows installation

We hired Smarttech after interviewing several window companies. They have been amazing to work with from day 1. Today they completed our project. It came out beautiful. I highly recommend their services.

Hi Andrew
Thank for such positive review and feedback about our services. Our main goal customer satisfaction. If you have any questions regarding your new product please feel free to contact us anytime.

George More
George More

Windows installation

These guys did an excellent job on our windows on our house. Very polite and respectful, and the quality of the work was good. Nice to see the savings in our electric bill every month!

Hi George
Thank you for your positive review about our company and our installers
Our main goal customer Satisfaction.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us anytime.

gman in Winnipeg
gman in Winnipeg

Window

The salesman was very professional, personable and explained everything very well. Second time I have purchased from them. Very high quality product.
Installers were fast, efficient and left no mess. Recommending to all my friends

Hello gman
Thank you for your find time to leave such positive feedback about our company and our installers.

Gina Bartholomew
Gina Bartholomew

Windows intallation

Excellent and professional service. Windows were delivered on time with no issues. The work crew was excellent and finished all the work on time and did an outstanding job. Overall great deal and great service, top notch. I would highly recommend this company for any window needs.

Hi Gina thank you for such positive feedback about our company and installer team. In future if you have any questions please feel free to contact us anytime.

George Wente
George Wente
0 reviews Oak Bluff, MB

7 windows installation

I can't say enough good things about Smarttech! Very professional and thorough all the way from beginning to end. It was so nice to come home to 7 new windows! Their windows and pricing were superior to 2 other of his competitors.

Hi George
Thank you for your positive feedback ,pls don't forget about EXISTING COSTUMER DISCOUNT PROGRAM for your next window replacement .

Lefty Dudle
Lefty Dudle

Windows intallation

Our new windows were installed last weekend and we couldn't be more pleased. I thought the price was very reasonable. The quality is even better than I expected. Surprising how much less outside noise we hear. The installation crew showed up promptly and they had 9 windows in much quicker than I expected. They were very polite, neat and mess was minimal. Wish we would have done this much sooner.

Hello Lefty
Also please don't forget about our EXISTING CUSTOMER DISCOUNT PROGRAM.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Arnold in Mississauga
Arnold in Mississauga

Windows replacemnt

Best price was provided by sales manager Andrew he provide additional 5% discount.Windows was ready within 3 weeks.installation takes 1day ,installers were very professional ,house left very clean after all done. Recommend this company to al my friend and relatives.

Hi Arnold thank you for your positive review. If you have any questions regarding your new windows ,please feel free to contact us any time .

Golem in Winnipeg
Golem in Winnipeg
0 reviews Winnipeg, MB

FABULOUS! You will not be disappointed.

Amazing! Alex was wonderful and explained everything explicitly. Super friendly, matched my price from another company. My windows are beautiful. I also got a new front door with side light I have nothing but compliments, it is gorgeous!
Windows were there in 4 weeks, door 6 weeks. Right on time.
Installers were great, friendly and did a great job. I have already recommended your company to family and friends. I also live out of the city.

Thanks for positive review .We're glad you were satisfied with the replacement. Please contact us if you have any questions about your new windows.

More about Smarttech Windows & Doors

SmartTechWindows Inc. We specialize in matching each individual project with the best and most appropriate product. Working with our clients on all stages from initial design though installation, creates a successful outcome and many satisfied clients. SmartTech Windows and Doors Inc was established in 2005 as a manufacturer of custom ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Winnipeg?