Smarttech Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1477 Wellington Avenue Winnipeg MB R3E 0K4

Reviews for Smarttech Windows & Doors

Great service!

I recently had all of the windows replaced by SmartTech Windows and Doors.They were wonderful in providing the right information and help and we couldn't be happier with the quality of products and service we have received. Amazing products, super employees. Overall, such an easy experience

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We're very happy you're satisfied!

Alexander in Toronto
Alexander in Toronto

Great product and service

I would recommend SmarTechWindows & Doors in a heartbeat. From the sales call, to the measure, to the installation. Very professional. Glen was the sales person. While he is quite assertive, she gets the job done well and follows up quickly. Great windows. Better than we have seen elsewhere. Price was less than the other two quotes I had done. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you Alex for your review. We hope that you are enjoying your new windows .Keep in mind also, we do offer a referral incentive if you choose to recommend SmartTech Windows andDoors to friends or neighbours.

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Great company

Great company. Good communication, professional people, good quality product, amazing service and great end result. I was very happy with everything- from initial consultation to fantastic end result. Highly recommend!

Thank you very much for such an excellent review. Enjoy your new window and please note we are always here if you need any help.

Gleb in Sainte-catherine
Gleb in Sainte-catherine
1 review Sainte Catherine,

Good service

I recommend this company. Professional service, job well done and good price. The team was very friendly and patient with me. Never had the issues after my new windows installed.

Thanks for your positive review, we're glad your window replacement went smoothly.If you have any questions please feel free to contact us any time .

Max
Max

Windows Installation

Very pleased with my new windows, look amazing and the difference is impeccable, the price is outstanding and sales representative was very helpful in the selection of my replacement windows. The difference is amazing and am planning to have SmartTech back to replace more of my windows after the result.

We always strive to deliver the best possible product and service while maintaining competitive prices at the same time. Enjoy your new windows, and thank you again!

Alexis in Winnipeg
Alexis in Winnipeg

windows

Everything was great! I purchased my windows in march 1 and got them in the beginning of april! im very satisfied! All windows look good from inside/ outside. So also i dont have any issues and everything is good. I recommend SmartTech!!!

We are very pleased to hear that your are very happy. Our main goal is to make sure that our customers are happy. Thank you for leaving us a review. Very much appreciated.

Renel in Winnipeg
Renel in Winnipeg

Windows replacement

Great sales person Alex, Windows delivered at date promised. Installer and crew were very knowledgeable and efficient in their work. Great team work! I highly recommend this company for your next new windows project.

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We're very happy you're satisfied!!!

Dmitry in Mississauga
Dmitry in Mississauga

Great product and service

Sales was very professional and installation was done clean, quickly and very professionally. Quality of the product is amazing! Very impressed and satisfied with the service. Highly recommend this company!

Thanks so much for leaving us this great review! We appreciate it!

Vlad in King City
Vlad in King City
1 review King City, ON

Great price, great service!

Purchased new 15 new window and a patio door from Smarttech windows. Just installed and they look great. The installation team work hard to keep the place clean during and after the installation.I will recommend this company to all my friends and family

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to review our company ,and we hope to do more business with you in the future.

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Framework replacement

Great Company. Workers efficient and very meticulous about doing a good job. Replaced any framework that looked damaged with new boards and insulation. Worked long hours to get everything finished in one day.

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate customers as yourself. And we are truly glad you are happy with our work.

More about Smarttech Windows & Doors

SmartTechWindows Inc. We specialize in matching each individual project with the best and most appropriate product. Working with our clients on all stages from initial design though installation, creates a successful outcome and many satisfied clients. SmartTech Windows and Doors Inc was established in 2005 as a manufacturer of custom ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Winnipeg?