Cr Renovation

Reviews for Cr Renovation

Scott in Puslinch
Scott in Puslinch

Renovations/repairs

Rob has completed many jobs for us. He has always provided his opinions on how best to remedy/fix the issues that have been encountered with the various projects. The work has always been high quality. I completely trust him and will continue to use his company for any renovations or repairs in the future.

Hi Jane, thank you so much for the review. I look forward to work for again thanks Rob

L.A.
L.A.

Bathroom Renovations

Our contractor Rob was amazing. He worked with me to come with the right plan and budget and was both on schedule and budget as previously arranged.

He is honest and helpful. I highly recommend him.

Hey!!! Thank you so much for your review! You are also a great client to work with. I am happy you enjoyed the process and the final results.

Meenu Nair
Meenu Nair

Bathroom Renovation

We found CR Renovation and Rob through Home Stars and so glad we did. After going thru a lot of contractors, we knew Rob was the one that we would be going with after meeting him for the first time.
Rob is very punctual, disciplined, neat and is open to ideas.
Rob and his teams workmanship is excellent.
We had some unforseen issues after the completion of the bathroom and Rob and his team were quick to respond and fix which speaks volumes of a contractor.

Hi Meenu! I really appreciate your review! For a small busyness, this means a lot. I will make sure my team knows how much you appreciated our efforts to complete the job with high standards in mind. It was very nice partnering with you in this project.
Thank you so much!

H Noureldin from Mississauga
H Noureldin from Mississauga

Basement flooring, kitchen roughing, painting

Rob and his crew were all very friendly and professional. They were the job was a not a small one at all and they made sure all of the little details were taken care of. They went above our expectations and were patient with our needs. I would recommend Rob and will be using him again for other jobs in my home.

Thank you very much for your kind review,and I look forward to work for you again in the future.

eugene
eugene

bathroom renovations

Rob and his crew renovated my bathroom,painted my condo,and installed a barndoor. It was a lot of work. Rob was great in bouncing ideas off him, and was always available for questions. I am pleased with the work and the price. I would definitely recommend Rob and CR Renovation.

Thank you very much for you review. I look forward to working for again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Backyard deck and painting

I have worked with Cr renovation a few times this past few years. Roberto never fails! He always has amazing prices but besides that his work it is impeccable ! . Recently he renovated my deck and painted all the room in my house and once again no complaints !
Thank you for everything !

Thank you very much for the review. I looking to work for you again .... thanks again Rob

Ross in Toronto
Ross in Toronto

Bathroom renovation, inside painting and pot lights installed.

Fantastic work from his crew. Roberto made us feel like family and looked after all the details. He made recommendations and made sure things were done right. The overall product surpassed our expectations. We will be using his services for additional work in the future. Our bathroom looks like a spa now. Roberto is very thoughtful and pays attention to details. His experience shows. I couldn’t give a higher recommendation.

Thanks for you kind review,I'm very happy enjoyed the finished product.i look forward to working with you again.

Kitchen renovation.

Reliable company where you won’t have a headache. Company owner Rob always ensure work quality from his employees. Recommended 100%. Also they will help designing and giving you ideas to your project.

Thanks you for you kind review, I'm very happy you enjoyed the finished product. I look forward to possibly working with you again.

nair.prashant in Mississauga
nair.prashant in Mississauga

Bathroom Remodelling

Rob was very professional right from the start. It was our first major renovation and we were apprehensive about finding the right contractor and ensure a stress free reno. Very satisfied with Rob and his team of electricians and plumbers. Good quality workmanship. He was also receptive of feedback and made changes to styles of working upon our request. Overall will recommend him and use him for future projects.

Thank you so much for your business and kind review.

Angelle from East York
Angelle from East York

New backyard deck and top floor reno

Rob and his team did an amazing job building our beautiful back deck and renovating the top floor and front entrance and hallway of our old home. They were very friendly and professional and finished both jobs on schedule. Rob was available during every step of the renovation. He was honest, flexible and went above and beyond to ensure we were happy. Rob was a pleasure to work with and my kids still talk about him and all the great changes he's made to our home. Until the next project...

More about Cr Renovation

Reliable Professionals
When you need a home repair or renovation, we are committed to delivering premier customer service that is second to none. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment.

Individualized Renovation Options
We provide a full consultation to explain available options so that you can choose the service that’s right for your home or business. We strive not only to meet your project's needs, but also to prevent potential problems in the future.

Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
We strive to save you both time and money by combining our long experience, the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service.

Call us today at 416-669-1282!