Cr Renovation

Reviews for Cr Renovation

nair.prashant in Mississauga
nair.prashant in Mississauga

Bathroom Remodelling

Rob was very professional right from the start. It was our first major renovation and we were apprehensive about finding the right contractor and ensure a stress free reno. Very satisfied with Rob and his team of electricians and plumbers. Good quality workmanship. He was also receptive of feedback and made changes to styles of working upon our request. Overall will recommend him and use him for future projects.

Angelle from East York
Angelle from East York

New backyard deck and top floor reno

Rob and his team did an amazing job building our beautiful back deck and renovating the top floor and front entrance and hallway of our old home. They were very friendly and professional and finished both jobs on schedule. Rob was available during every step of the renovation. He was honest, flexible and went above and beyond to ensure we were happy. Rob was a pleasure to work with and my kids still talk about him and all the great changes he's made to our home. Until the next project...

Thank you very much for the review. I looking to work for you again .... thanks again Rob

Guy in Toronto
Guy in Toronto

Kitchen Backsplash

Rob contacted me after I posted a project on Home Stars. He was prompt and delivered everything in the timelines he set. Pricing was very fair. He did a great job and even took the time to show me the steps he was taking. We are very happy with his work and will be using him again in the future for home renovations.

Thank you very much for this kind review, I'm glad you were happy with the finished result.

5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement Demo, Paint and 3rd floor master renovation with new bathroom

This is our third time working with Rob! We just purchased a new home and the basement had water issues, Rob demoed and waterproofed the basement for us. As well he updated the bathroom on the 3rd floor, and removed a wall to create a master suite. We also had Rob and team paint the entire house, add trim, plaster and lighting throughout. Another great job within the expected time frame and within our discussed budget. Thanks again!

Hi Lauren, i am trilled to know you enjoyed the process and the services as well as I did working with you. I truly appreciate the time taken to send us this nice review. Thanks Rob and the team.

Mother in Hamilton
Mother in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Bathroom renovations

We had Rob and his team complete our basement bathroom renovation, replace our upstairs bathtub, and replace our shower sill in our ensuite. He listened, gave us ideas to consider, and was so courteous throughout the process.

He completed the work in the timeframe we wanted and really took the time to listen to our needs and wants. He completed the work within our budget, which was a definite plus!

I would definitely recommend his services and would use his services again.

I am trilled to know you enjoyed the process and the services as well as I did working with you. I truly appreciate the time taken to send us this nice review. Thanks!

Samia in Toronto
Samia in Toronto

Shower tiling, plumbing repair

A contractor came through and did a horrible job on our shower floor. The water pooled and wouldn't drain! Rob fit me in to his busy schedule and while doing his work also found the contractor didn't connect the downspout correctly, causing a pretty significant leak. He fixed everything on the agreed upon timeline and on budget. He was thorough, his work was great and the bathroom is usable again! I would use Rob again

Hello Samia. I am happy we found the problem and was able to save you from a greater problem. Thank you very much for this review. It will be a pleasure working with you again.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Washroom and kitchen

I need it to do some renovations around my house and got Roberto’s number from a friend. I have no complains not only the price was AMAZING but he finished everything with no delays and my house looks amazing ! Thank you again for everything roberto and staff you guys are the BEST!

Thank you for your review. I am very happy to here you enjoyed our services. Helping others transform their space into their desired home its been a real rewarding journey.

Andrew in Mississauga
Andrew in Mississauga

Total house renovation , kitchen , 3 washroom , basement finish

The contractor performed great job for very competitive price . The project completed on time . Contractor worked around our busy schedule to satisfy our needs, suggested designs and materials , let us apply contractor discounts on construction materials , great quality. Very reliable , always on time . Highly recommended!

Andrew,
I really appreciate your kind review. We had a great time working with you.
Thanks a lot!

5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement Renovation

CR renovations did a great job renovating our basement. They built a bedroom, bathroom, storage room and family room. They also put in closets and carpeted. The CR renovations team took the weight off our shoulders and completed the job on time and on budget. We have worked with Rob and team in the past and would absolutely work with them again in the future. Highly recommend!

Thanks Lauren and Taylor for the Kind review. I had a great time assisting you with this project. I cant wait to hear about your most recent project we just completed.
I wish you and your beautiful family make great memories in your new home. Enjoy.

More about Cr Renovation

Reliable Professionals
When you need a home repair or renovation, we are committed to delivering premier customer service that is second to none. It is our highest priority to get the job done right the first time on every assignment.

Individualized Renovation Options
We provide a full consultation to explain available options so that you can choose the service that’s right for your home or business. We strive not only to meet your project's needs, but also to prevent potential problems in the future.

Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
We strive to save you both time and money by combining our long experience, the highest quality parts and equipment, and our dedication to delivering exceptional service.

Call us today at 416-669-1282!