Go Air Heating & AC

Mississauga ON L5W 1G6

Reviews for Go Air Heating & AC

Installing ac

They installed the AC in our house , after 2 years the AC stopped working. They have done such a lousy job in the installation of the unit. I have called them and they said that is not their responsibility anymore .Save your money and hire someone more professional and more experienced. Lousy job.
Andy

Tony from Mississauga
Tony from Mississauga

new gas range hook up

Steve did the job and also helped move my old range to garage. The cost included a flex hose that he told me in advance would be extra to the base cost. And he showed me the receipt. Overall I am happy with his service and highly recommend it.