Bayview Roofing Ltd.

Toronto ON M2J 1M2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Bayview Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Bayview Roofing Ltd.

Wei in Toronto
Wei in Toronto

Replace roof

Bayview Roofing Ltd.
647-400-5880
Toronto
M2J 1M2

Roy's team did a professional job and finished my roofing in time. And his price was reasonable. Hope I were not to call him back in his 10 years' warranty period.

David in North York
David in North York

New roof

They were very friendly and professional from beginning to finish. My roof is a high slop roof but Roy and his team did a great job. In the end, the guys had a very good clean.

Lisa in Cambridge
Lisa in Cambridge

Nice person, great job

Roy and his team did an amazing job replace my shingle roof. We had water came in this bad winter and I got Roy’s number from my friend and called him. He came at following day to check the problem and fix it for us temporarily and he recently came and did the whole roof for us. Roy and his team are very professional and knowledgeable. We are highly recommend him.

1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

great job

Very happy with the work Roy and his two crews did for us last summer, everything looks good during this winter.
Roy is knowledgeable and patient with all my questions and concerns and his teams was friendly and conscientious while completing our big roof which took one day.

Eric Bonatti in Newmarket
Eric Bonatti in Newmarket

good roofing job, reasonable price

back this past summer of 2017 my townhome needed a new roof.
when i spoke to my adjacent neighbor about selecting a roofing contractor, he recommended Bayview Roofing.
we agreed and hired them to go ahead and do both our roofs for $2700. each. they performed the work and it looks great.

rita in North York
rita in North York

roofing

After calling Roy due to a enmergency in our roof, he quickly came out. When it was determined that we needed a new roof, the job was started within a week and finishied in one day. They were very good, came and worked and cleaned my home on the outside, when I back from work it was like nothing happened, except that I had a new Roof!!

More about Bayview Roofing Ltd.