ReImagine Builders

Calgary AB T2W 4C1
HomeStars  >  Basement Renovation in Calgary  >  ReImagine Builders

Reviews for ReImagine Builders

Celina & Matt in Calgary

After talking to a number of renovation contractors, we hired Bo with Reimagine Builders to develop our unfinished basement. We are extremely happy with the final results. Bo was the only developer to see the potential in our basement, change the layout and make it the most functional it could be, and all on budget! Majority of the basement was done in a timely manor, all that took a little extra time and love were some final paint touches. Josh over saw the project and was easy to get a hold of, he always took care of answering any question or hiccup that came up. Throughout the whole process Bo and Josh paid great attention to our every request. I would highly recommend Bo, Josh and the rest of the team from Reimagine builders! Thanks guys, we love our basement !

Pzulueta in Calgary

ReImagine Builders developed my basement. The project took about 8-10 weeks to complete (not including Christmas holidays). The project began in December and finished mid-late February. It was very easy to get a hold of Bo (President) and Josh (Project Manager). They both came over to measure my basement, provided free drawings, consultation, and quote. They also did an amazing job developing my garage. Communication: 5/5, there was never a time I didn't know what stage the project was at. Courtesy: 5/5, they knew we were having a baby in February and they finished our basement in time so they would not disrupt our new-born with construction noise. The trades removed their footwear when entering our home (before they laid down running mats). Professionalism 4.5/5, There were a few small pieces of broken drywall left on the side of my house which got cleaned up shortly after drywall installation was complete. Other than that, we didn't experience any problems with the trades. Quality: 5/5, I've received many compliments about the quality of work done, and how they matched our basement colors to the rest of our home making it appear as if it was developed by the builder. Price: 5/5, The quote I was given was $8,000 less than other builders. I did not request any change orders or major upgrades mid-project so the price did not fluctuate. Overall: 5/5, I would highly recommend ReImagine Builders, and will be a repeat customer if I need to develop again in my future houses. They have exceeded my expectations :)

Brenna in Chestermere

I would definitely recommend ReImagine Builders! They did a great job developing my basement. The workmanship was excellent and the communication was way better than with contractors I have employed in the past. Thanks for the great work! I love it!

tshworak

I have had my share of problems dealing with contractors in the past and have become very distrustful as a result. When my wife and I decided to develop our basement we spoke with 5-6 different contractors and I was very unimpressed with the prices and presentation.

One guy came in without a tape measure or anything, looked around for less than 2 minutes and told me it would be $50,000. No mention of what was included or anything.

So when Bo came and spent close to two hours at our initial visit going through the various options and inclusions I knew that this was the company I wanted to work with…… and it didn’t hurt that their quote was for close to $10,000 less than most of the others.

Now that it is complete I couldn’t be more happy with the space. I would highly recommend using ReImagine for your project!

Jasdeep m.

ReImagine Basements renovated my basement and I was very pleased with the results. They paid great attention to my every request, and always got back to me quickly when I called or emailed. The trades were very knowledgeable and respectful. I would definitely recommend using them!

hwindover

Reimagine Builders just finished my basement development. They did a remarkable job ! I love spending time with the family in the new space. The work is great and everyone who sees it is very impressed.
Thanks so much guys !

braedencriddle

The guys at ReImagine just completed my basement. I was really impressed with the process. Everything from the planning, to the material selections to the work itself was very easy and smooth. The project took around a week longer than planned, but other than that I was perfectly happy with everything. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs a basement done.

ryancairns81
1 review Gibbons, AB

Reimagine basements exceeded my expectations on this project . The work was done in a timely fashion and the end result was absolutely amazing.

nshergill55

I recently had ReImgaine Basements develop my basement in Aspen. The results were fantastic! My budget couldnt accommodate all of the high-end features I wanted, but Bo worked hard with me to find cost effective solutions and I ended up with the result I wanted for thousands less than other companies were quoting me.

cnaka902

Reimagine Builders did an excellent job with our garage project. I would highly recommend them.

More about ReImagine Builders

Since launching in 2011 we have had the pleasure of working with hundreds of families developing their basements. During this time, we have worked hard to gather feedback and learn as much as we can about how to make this process as smooth and enjoyable as possible.

We look at every basement development with a focus on creating a great space for you and your family to enjoy, while also maximizing your home equity. By providing our services at a highly competitive price point, we ensure that you will see the money that you spend on your basement back when you go to sell your home down the road.

ReImagine Builders is the parent company of:

ReImagineBasements.com - specializing in new basement developments starting at $20,000 or $190/month

ReImagineGarages.com - specializing in new detached garage builds from $17,500 or $170/month.