Thys Construction Ltd.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Calgary AB T2Z 3W2

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Thys Construction Ltd.

Elke in Calgary
Elke in Calgary

engineered hardwood install

Trenton did a great job considering all the added headaches of this job. First helping me find a product in stock with my time constraints and bringing samples after hours. Older concrete building with an uneven floor (prepared to grind concrete where necessary). Ensuring the underlay met condo board requirements. Did a great job with all the baseboards, trimming the doors and other wall panels ensuring they fit with the new floor height. He also left me with a humidity meter and guidance on cleaners best for wood flooring for future care. Communication before and during the job was great.

Thanks for the kind review Elke .Thys Construction strives to keep you in the loop every step of the way. From quote , to delivery , to completion .
With every supply and install contract , we also give you proper clean products , a hydrometer, and felts for your furniture. Glad we could have been of service .

Sasha in Edmonton
Sasha in Edmonton

Hardwood flooring

Trenton offered exceptional service and knowledge every step of the way. He brought samples to our home and helped us choose an appropriate hardwood. We also wanted some extra renovations completed around our home which he completed for us. His standards are very high, he makes sure that the client is very happy and he finishes every job on time. He went above and beyond every step of the way. He is a pleasure to deal with and we will use him for any future renovations.

Thanks for the kind review Sasha . I'm glad I could help , and be part of your project.

Stephen
Stephen

Hardwood Flooring Installation (renovation)

Working with Trenton was a pleasure right from quoting. He was thorough in his estimate and discussion on what was possible for my space. He was very knowledgable on the product, considerations for warranty and educated me a lot. I felt in good hands. He kept in touch after the quote and communication was good leading up to the install date. The work was done in a timely fashion and per the schedule we agreed. Trenton was also able to source matching vents for me at short notice, saving the day. Overall very professional, highly recommended.

Thanks for the great review Stephen . I'm glad I could be of service . I strive to keep you informed thru out the process , always considering what's best for the customer. Delivering the best service , under any circumstances .

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Custom Ship-Lap Wall

If you are searching for a contractor you can trust do not hesitate to hire Thys Construction. Professional, reasonably priced & delivered when he said he would . . on time. I am extremely happy with the entire project and will hire Trenton again in the future. He even let me help out a little to feel as though I personally contributed to the final product. 10 out of 10!

Thanks for the great review . I can't say enough good things about a my clients , and all the good reviews they have wrote for me . Thanks to you guys , I have one consecutive " best of " awards . Thank you all .

D-CONSTRUCT LTD
D-CONSTRUCT LTD

Custom office counter top

Trenton built and installed a custom 12 foot counter top for our basement office space. The craftsmanship is top notch. His assistance with product selection made the process feel effortless. Excellent work!

Thanks for the review . From finding you the right sample to installing the final product , and everything in between . We strive to put the best product forward , and keep you informed every step of the way.

alsudani
alsudani

House renovation

Trent and his crew did a great job with the hardwood installation. They were always on time and worked late everyday in order to finish within the tight schedule. Trent also did a fantastic job insulating the garage and I would recommend him for any home project.

Thanks for the review . Every job is unique , and the time line was the biggest challenge to contend with. I'm glad we finished in time for you , and could help you with your project.

marlene
marlene
1 review Invermere, BC

Kitchen Renovation

Thys Construction tore out an old kitchen; opened a wall between the kitchen and foyer; installed new vinyl plank + moldings throughout main floor; and worked on a few other modifications.

Thanks for the review . I happy I could make your vision a reality .

lovetmcet4ever
lovetmcet4ever

installed hardwood throughout the house

Trenton and his staff were always on time. They were respectful to me as well as my elderly mom while I was at work. They were very kind to my dogs and careful not to let them out. Trenton did a beautiful job installing the hardwood and made sure to clean up each day and he always kept me updated on the progress. I would most definitely suggest him to other family members, as well as friends and co-workers. Trenton's work ethic is unbelievable and I wish there more people like him. Fantastic work Trenton, Tyler and Grayson and thanks for all your hard work!

Thanks for the great review. Every situation is unique, good or bad . We make the best of situation , and strive to put the best quality forward. Your mother is very sweet , and pets are adorable. I'm glad I could help you with your floor .

Mike from Calgary
Mike from Calgary

New hardwood floor

Trenton did a fantastic job of installing our new hardwood floor. He did very high quality work and was very reliable throughout the project. Every aspect of this project has exceeded our expectations.

Thanks for the great review Mike. I'm glad we found you a product you liked . Thys Construction strive to the best job possible. Let me know when you are ready to do your base boards .

Pam &.
Pam &.

Bathroom renovation, kitchen cabinet repair

Thys Construction completed the renovations in our home on time and on budget. Experts were involved in every step of the process (i.e., tiling, plumbing, cabinetry); all performed excellent work in a timely and professional manner. We were kept updated at every step of the process with daily follow up. We are thrilled with the job done by Thys Construction and would not hesitate to recommend them for any construction project.

Thanks for the great review Pam . Thys Construction has excellent trades in place to do all sorts of different projects . Give me a shout when you are ready to start the rest of your projects . Best of luck to your son for the 2018 Olympics

More about Thys Construction Ltd.

Sales, installation , and service of hardwood , laminate , vinyl ,and cork flooring.
custom kitchen cabinets and counter tops
interior wood working .
Check out our Facebook page for pictures of our work .
BBB Accredited business