Rienties Construction Ltd

Tita pampano  in
Tita pampano in
1 review Hagersville, ON

Finish basement

Bernie did an incredible job finishing his basement! Amazing! We would definitely recommend him. He also did s powder room and added a beautiful raw edge mantle. We are actually having him make us a dinning room table

2 reviews Smithville, ON

Use for a 2nd time

This is the second review for Bernie (Renties Construction) and I am just as happy with the second project as I was with the first. Bernie did the basement in my mother-in-laws house from start to finish. Bernie changed a dark area of the house into a fantastic living area. I have recommended Bernie to a number of people and will continue to do so! Bernie works within the price he quotes and will even go the extra mile to make the project look just right!!

Thanks again Bernie for all your work.....I'm sure I will be seeing you around for future projects.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Bobby V in Stoney Creek
Bobby V in Stoney Creek

Basement framing

Bernie did an Excellent job framing my basement. He made sure everything was perfect! He helped us plan our basement layout. You can really tell he has a lot of pride in his job. I would highly recommend to do any work in your house.

2 reviews Smithville, ON

Basement Renovation

I took a leap of faith and searched for a construction company to frame my basement on Kijiji...... I prepared to get screwed because I have heard so many bad news stories about contractors.

I called Bernie and he came to my hose for an estimation.....and it was the same as his on line add....$2500! I added some additional work for him (and his daughter) and my total bill was $3000.

After Bernie left the job site was clean, the construction was quality!

Bernie has contacts in the plumbing and electrical fields as well. His plumbing contact was great!

Thanks a bunch......if I have another project....I'll be sure to call.

Gate (& Deck)

I had a new deck and gate built by Bernie last August. If you read my previous review, we were completely satisfied with both. However, now that a year has almost passed we were experiencing difficulty with opening the gate. I called Bernie 4 times and asked if he could come and have a look at it and he never did. Very disappointing!! Very poor customer service! We hired another contractor to fix the problem which ended up being very minor.

I was sick and you didnt believe me.so you went ahead right away and left this review

Rob and Mary in Grimsby
Rob and Mary in Grimsby
2 reviews Grimsby, ON

Backyard Shed

Bernie and his son built us a custom shed last summer. They had lots of great ideas to help us make our choice. We got just what we wanted. They came when they said they would and did a very good job, just as advertised. It has been very easy to recommend these guys and their work.

Framing basement

wow! I found this company on Kijiji and is by far the best contractor I have ever hired. I have multiple properties and have gone through dozens of contractors and no one compares to them. They framed my entire basement exactly how I wanted it in 2.5 days. They were extremely helpful giving advice for other renovations and teaching me along the way. With any renovations I have moving forward, my first call would be to Burni (owner). I HIGHLY recommend them to work on your home.

Deck

Bernie was recommended to me by a very fussy friend who had a deck and shed built last year and was 100% satisfied. And what a great recommendation that was.
Bernie did an amazing job on a new deck for us. We had a few ideas of our own and with Bernie's expertise we came up with a fabulous deck plan and we are thoroughly pleased with it.
Bernie was very personable and his workmanship was top notch. We still can't believe how fast the job was done! That is definitely the sign of an experienced contractor and we wouldn't hesitate to recommend Bernie to others.
Thanks again.
Carol & Mike

Bill from Hamilton
Bill from Hamilton

Basement renovation

I first discovered Bernie via Kijiji ad and met with him soon after to discuss basement renovation and quotation. I found Bernie to communicate very well and was upfront with pricing. I found the pricing to be very fair. He started the project on time and finished in a timely fashion. He is one not to take shortcuts and does things by the book. He and his son Tyler transformed my basement into a great space, from the framing, to the drywall and floor installation. Their great
workmanship and attention to detail is evident. The other thing I liked about Bernie, is that he wanted no payment upfront, he would accept payment upon completion of each phase of the project. This gave me peace of mind and overall good feeling I could trust him which is tough to do these days with some of the horror stories you hear about contractors. I would highly recommend Rienties Construction Ltd and would not hesitate to use Bernie for future projects.

Natalie Williams from Hamilton
Natalie Williams from Hamilton

Basement

We found Bernie through Kijiji. He estimated a fair price and it did not change throughout our project. He is easy to talk to and communication was never a problem. He was always flexible with changes, and had great suggestions when we were stuck on something. His workmanship with framing is excellent. He knows other good people in the trades, and was able to make connections for us. I would hire Bernie again without any hesitations.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?