Express Fence Inc.

Fences & Gates
Toronto ON M9R 0A5
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in North York  >  Express Fence Inc.

Reviews for Express Fence Inc.

GeorgeB i.
3 reviews , ON

Two fence suppliers serviced our block as a result of decisions within the community. Our property was at the border so we had Express build a fence and gate on one side and used another supplier for the other side.
The Express team did an outstanding job on our 6' wood privacy fence. Chris provided a detailed explanation of the project and the company's resources. Their attention to detail was evident, particularly in accommodating a 20 degree slope on the property.
The product, craftsmanship and professionalism of the crew exceeded our expectations. We are very happy with the outcomes and highly recommend Express Fence Inc.

Andrew V., Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

This is the second house Express Fence built a fence for us. As usual great quality and great pricing. Plus, the guys are very easy to deal with. Highly recommended.

Costa

This company did my neighbors fence and it looks stunning so I hired them to do mine as well. I chose the horizontal modern look which is not very common in my neighborhood. They assured me not to worry and the end result is AMAZING! Better than I expected. The owner, Onur, is very professional and addressed all my concerns. The costs and invoice were explained to me step by step. If you need a fence, then this is the company to hire.

Simply put, neighbors agreed to use this co. for the fences in a new sub-division. Posts placed a 2-2.5 ft down. He runs them up the side of your house an extra 5-7 ft to hit you up for more linear ft. promises to fix problems and never completes the tasks. Post and gate locations in front of basement windows. Horrible work.

Thank you for your feedback. I regret you had issues with communication of fence distance between houses. However, we always mark where the fence will stop as our regular procedure before we start and also, we make sure the distance is the same as your contract that is signed by both sharing neighbours. We always mention our procedures at the fence meetings.

Regarding Post Setting, we set (due to our 2 Year Workmanship warranty which includes post heaving or leaning) in a particular way which includes; Concrete base under post is floated in concrete so depth is actually around 1 ft deeper than posts out of the ground as the cement at bottom is an extension of Post while also acting as an insulator for long term durability.

Regards,
Onur Keles
Project Manager
Express Fence Inc.

Jeff in Brampton

Amazing company, Very organized and the job was well done. The crew and staff was friendly and always there if you had any questions. They checked and made sure that job was done to your needs and that everything was to standards.

Very professional company, went above and beyond with their service, job was completed quickly and with no problems, jobsite was kept very clean. Pricing was fair and competitive with every other company I had gotten an estimate from. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a fence.

Amie in Brampton

Extremely happy with everything associated with this company. Dealt mostly with Chris whom was very professional and service oriented, the follow up was excellent. The fence is beautiful, and they cleaned up every piece of scrap. They handled any conflict between neighbours. Truly over and above experience, was not expecting this from a fencing company. Would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Quantum from Brampton

Express fence matches it's name very well. From the time we agree to proceed with express fence it took less than 5 working days to complete from start to finish on 9 homes on my side of the street. The cost was $30 per linear feet shared(my share was $15 per linear feet excluding gate which is extra). The price was very good for the quality and workmanship. There was a $60 fee which was for the surveyor to mark up your property line, all cost where listed on our contract which I liked. Also the shared price also included the dig, 6x6 post for every 8 feet, board on board full privacy, brown color pressure treated lumber(looks like cedar), fence height of 8 feet and all mess or dirt were removed. When comparing to a fence built couple streets down from me for slightly lower price you can see the difference in quality. For me the thing that made me go with express was that the laid the ground work by going door to door on my street to get everybody on board which is very valuable. Also the don't take any payment until the job is done which is a bonus and We all received a 5yr warranty for the work. Based on my experience you can't go wrong with Express Fence.

Express came to our new subdivision in Vaughan with quotes for backyard fences, as did a competitor company. Along with majority of our neighbours, we chose to go with Express. we dealt mostly with Chris and he was always pleasant, patient and professional. Their working crew was equally pleasant. They came, built fences and cleaned up any mess in a timely manner. The one point that stands out and we are highly impressed by is their service and follow up. Express actually sent one of their crew to fill in a small gap in a corner of our fence as we had requested, after the job was done and paid for in full. Most companies will not come back for anything after service/product is paid for in full! Overall, we had a great experience with Express and highly recommend them to anyone looking for fence/deck etc.

Valued customer,
Thank you for the much appreciated feedback. We take pride in our workmanship and customer service - as that is truly what separates us from other companies. It was a pleasure to complete that Fence project.

Chris Mendes
Sales Manager

Christine from Mississauga

Based on my colleague's recommendation, I contacted Express Fence for a quotation. From the very first conversation, Onur has been very professional, polite and personable. He came and met with me, and provided some suggestions and quotation on the site. Onur has shown his professionalism and has kept his cool throughout the entire project, even though there were a few hiccups along the way due to uncontrollable factors. At the end, Onur's crew built the beautiful and solid fences, exactly the way we wanted. We are very happy with Onur and his team! I highly recommend Express Fence to anyone who wants a professional team with high-quality work!

Valued customer,

Thank you for the feedback - We take pride in our workmanship and professionalism. It was a pleasure to complete your Fence project.

Regards,
Chris Mendes

More about Express Fence Inc.

Express Fence is a company that is focused on subdivision MULTIPLE fence projects. Our office team will work hard to get all your neighbours on board and site team will provide best workmanship to complete your fence project on time. We build more than 15, 000 ln ft of fence ...