Express Fence Inc.

Fences & Gates
Toronto ON M9R 0A5
Fences & Gates
Express Fence Inc.

Reviews for Express Fence Inc.

Fabian in Brampton
Fabian in Brampton
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Honest worker and fair prices

They took care of everything from knocking from house to house to payments. Perfectly done job. ONUR and his workers were professional and the job was completed as agreed on the contract

Valued customer,

Thank you for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Onur Keles
Managing Director

Frank N.
Frank N.
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Fence Installation

Our neighbours recommended Express Fence. Onur and his team of carpenters were great! Responsive and professional- highly recommend Express Fence. They do require at least 6-8 houses to keep costs down. If you can find willing neighbours, it is well worth having a Express Fence do the job.

Valued customer,

Thank you for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Onur Keles
Managing Director

4 reviews , ON

Follow-up and additional feedback

I reported my experience with this company last year. They were timely, prompt, professional and courteous. My friends and family continue to comment on how great the fence looks. Due to house settling issues, the frame of one gate shifted so I spoke to Onur. Within a couple of days, his team came by and fixed the issue. Thank you for the outstanding service!

Thank you George, we are happy to service your fencing needs.

Thanks
Onur

4 reviews , ON

Backyard fence

Two fence suppliers serviced our block as a result of decisions within the community. Our property was at the border so we had Express build a fence and gate on one side and used another supplier for the other side.
The Express team did an outstanding job on our 6' wood privacy fence. Chris provided a detailed explanation of the project and the company's resources. Their attention to detail was evident, particularly in accommodating a 20 degree slope on the property.
The product, craftsmanship and professionalism of the crew exceeded our expectations. We are very happy with the outcomes and highly recommend Express Fence Inc.

Andrew V., Richmond Hill
Andrew V., Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard fence

This is the second house Express Fence built a fence for us. As usual great quality and great pricing. Plus, the guys are very easy to deal with. Highly recommended.

Costa
Costa

Backyard Fence

This company did my neighbors fence and it looks stunning so I hired them to do mine as well. I chose the horizontal modern look which is not very common in my neighborhood. They assured me not to worry and the end result is AMAZING! Better than I expected. The owner, Onur, is very professional and addressed all my concerns. The costs and invoice were explained to me step by step. If you need a fence, then this is the company to hire.

Jeff in Brampton
Jeff in Brampton

Fence

Amazing company, Very organized and the job was well done. The crew and staff was friendly and always there if you had any questions. They checked and made sure that job was done to your needs and that everything was to standards.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Wood Fence

Very professional company, went above and beyond with their service, job was completed quickly and with no problems, jobsite was kept very clean. Pricing was fair and competitive with every other company I had gotten an estimate from. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a fence.

Amie in Brampton
Amie in Brampton

Exceptional service and end product.

Extremely happy with everything associated with this company. Dealt mostly with Chris whom was very professional and service oriented, the follow up was excellent. The fence is beautiful, and they cleaned up every piece of scrap. They handled any conflict between neighbours. Truly over and above experience, was not expecting this from a fencing company. Would recommend them in a heartbeat.

More about Express Fence Inc.

Express Fence is a company that is focused on subdivision MULTIPLE fence projects. Our office team will work hard to get all your neighbours on board and site team will provide best workmanship to complete your fence project on time. We build more than 15, 000 ln ft of fence ...
Looking for Fences & Gates pros in North York?