Express Fence Inc.

Toronto ON M9R 0A5
Onur from Express Fence Inc.
Owner/Manager
Onur Keles [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Toronto  >  Express Fence Inc.

Reviews for Express Fence Inc.

Costa

This company did my neighbors fence and it looks stunning so I hired them to do mine as well. I chose the horizontal modern look which is not very common in my neighborhood. They assured me not to worry and the end result is AMAZING! Better than I expected. The owner, Onur, is very professional and addressed all my concerns. The costs and invoice were explained to me step by step. If you need a fence, then this is the company to hire.

Andrew V., Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

This is the second house Express Fence built a fence for us. As usual great quality and great pricing. Plus, the guys are very easy to deal with. Highly recommended.

Job Price

Simply put, neighbors agreed to use this co. for the fences in a new sub-division. Posts placed a 2-2.5 ft down. He runs them up the side of your house an extra 5-7 ft to hit you up for more linear ft. promises to fix problems and never completes the tasks. Post and gate locations in front of basement windows. Horrible work.

Job Price

Thank you for your feedback. I regret you had issues with communication of fence distance between houses. However, we always mark where the fence will stop as our regular procedure before we start and also, we make sure the distance is the same as your contract that is signed by both sharing neighbours. We always mention our procedures at the fence meetings.

Regarding Post Setting, we set (due to our 2 Year Workmanship warranty which includes post heaving or leaning) in a particular way which includes; Concrete base under post is floated in concrete so depth is actually around 1 ft deeper than posts out of the ground as the cement at bottom is an extension of Post while also acting as an insulator for long term durability.

Regards,
Onur Keles
Project Manager
Express Fence Inc.

Jeff in Brampton

Amazing company, Very organized and the job was well done. The crew and staff was friendly and always there if you had any questions. They checked and made sure that job was done to your needs and that everything was to standards.

Job Price

Very professional company, went above and beyond with their service, job was completed quickly and with no problems, jobsite was kept very clean. Pricing was fair and competitive with every other company I had gotten an estimate from. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for a fence.

Amie in Brampton

Extremely happy with everything associated with this company. Dealt mostly with Chris whom was very professional and service oriented, the follow up was excellent. The fence is beautiful, and they cleaned up every piece of scrap. They handled any conflict between neighbours. Truly over and above experience, was not expecting this from a fencing company. Would recommend them in a heartbeat.

Quantum from Brampton

Express fence matches it's name very well. From the time we agree to proceed with express fence it took less than 5 working days to complete from start to finish on 9 homes on my side of the street. The cost was $30 per linear feet shared(my share was $15 per linear feet excluding gate which is extra). The price was very good for the quality and workmanship. There was a $60 fee which was for the surveyor to mark up your property line, all cost where listed on our contract which I liked. Also the shared price also included the dig, 6x6 post for every 8 feet, board on board full privacy, brown color pressure treated lumber(looks like cedar), fence height of 8 feet and all mess or dirt were removed. When comparing to a fence built couple streets down from me for slightly lower price you can see the difference in quality. For me the thing that made me go with express was that the laid the ground work by going door to door on my street to get everybody on board which is very valuable. Also the don't take any payment until the job is done which is a bonus and We all received a 5yr warranty for the work. Based on my experience you can't go wrong with Express Fence.

Job Price

Express came to our new subdivision in Vaughan with quotes for backyard fences, as did a competitor company. Along with majority of our neighbours, we chose to go with Express. we dealt mostly with Chris and he was always pleasant, patient and professional. Their working crew was equally pleasant. They came, built fences and cleaned up any mess in a timely manner. The one point that stands out and we are highly impressed by is their service and follow up. Express actually sent one of their crew to fill in a small gap in a corner of our fence as we had requested, after the job was done and paid for in full. Most companies will not come back for anything after service/product is paid for in full! Overall, we had a great experience with Express and highly recommend them to anyone looking for fence/deck etc.

Valued customer,
Thank you for the much appreciated feedback. We take pride in our workmanship and customer service - as that is truly what separates us from other companies. It was a pleasure to complete that Fence project.

Sales Manager

Christine from Mississauga

Based on my colleague's recommendation, I contacted Express Fence for a quotation. From the very first conversation, Onur has been very professional, polite and personable. He came and met with me, and provided some suggestions and quotation on the site. Onur has shown his professionalism and has kept his cool throughout the entire project, even though there were a few hiccups along the way due to uncontrollable factors. At the end, Onur's crew built the beautiful and solid fences, exactly the way we wanted. We are very happy with Onur and his team! I highly recommend Express Fence to anyone who wants a professional team with high-quality work!

Valued customer,

Thank you for the feedback - We take pride in our workmanship and professionalism. It was a pleasure to complete your Fence project.

Regards,

Wan in Markham

I live in a subdivision with many neighbors that have joined back yards. Onur and his team did most of the leg work to provide quotes and get the whole block to commit. Some of the other fence companies couldn't be bothered to put in the initial work and so our fence was never built because we couldn't get everyone to agree. They came and built it as promised in the time frame. The workmanship is very good and the quality shows. Onur's team was professional and hard working putting in full days during the hottest days of the summer. I am so glad we choose Express Fence.

Job Price

Thank you for the much appreciated feedback - we do our best to get the neighbours on board and complete the project in a timely manner. Regards,

Sales Manager

More about Express Fence Inc.

Express Fence is a company that is focused on subdivision MULTIPLE fence projects. Our office team will work hard to get all your neighbours on board and site team will provide best workmanship to complete your fence project on time. We build more than 15,000 ln ft of fence every year and this number is growing rapidly with hundreds of satisfied customers.

■ Unlike industry standards, we provide best estimated completion time for your project
■ We can purchase high quality material with low cost because of subdivision volume
■ Our experienced teams will complete your project with high standards and meet project deadlines
■ We provide 2 year workmanship warranty

We believe providing best customer service and products to our valued customers is our main goal as a company. Our team at the site works hard to bring best possible workmanship and our office team is focused to provide best customer service and best material with low cost possible.

Our site teams are experienced but they always improve themselves to get better and better every day. Subdivision projects bring us volume on purchasing and we always use this buying power to reduce cost of material. This is how we can provide the best possible price with high quality fence for your home.