Canada Climate Services

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Vaughan  >  Canada Climate Services

Reviews for Canada Climate Services

ChadH from Burlington
2 reviews Burlington, ON

I just had CCS service my furnace. They arrived promptly, were extremely professional and very friendly. The tech diaagnosed the problem quickly and had the furnace back online heating my home in no time. This company is one I highly recommend. Thank you CCS

Thanks for choosing Canada Climate Services as your Heating & Cooling contractor of choice. It was our pleasure repairing your furnace, it's what we do! Thank you for your testimonial, and your business.

JMG.DreamDesignBuild
1 review Hamilton, ON

From the start, they payed cardboard everywhere they were working so make sure nothing got damaged and my house would remain clean, during the install they re-organized all the lines to make everything in my basement look cleaner and more organized, and at the end they helped me setup my new Nest thermostat! I was super happy, they were all very friendly and work hard and quick. Highly highly recomended!

Replacing old inefficient furnaces & AC's is core to our business. We are thrilled you are happy with your installation. We are never satisfied until our clients are. On behalf of Canada Climate Services, thank you for the great review and your business. Regards, Antony Hanson, Canada Climate Services.

Stephanie in Toronto

After having met with 4 sales guys about replacing our old furnace and AC unit, i was glad to have met Mike at Canada Climate Services. It was refreshing to deal with a company that did not have any sales gimmicks or pressure. Mike and Antony were professional, knowledgeable and just nice guys to deal with. A new furnace and AC is a big purchase, Canada Climate Services makes sure that you are comfortable and well informed about your purchase. They are respectful to deal with and are respectful of your home when they come to install. The removal and installation of the new unit was flawless and i would recommend their services to everyone.

We're happy your furnace & AC replacement was a positive experience. Canada Climate Services thanks you for your business and recommendation. We look forward to being there when you need us next.

Rick in Mississauga in Toronto

The technician Mike, showed up on time and was able to relocate the unit without having to change the wiring going into the house. Very pleased and will definitely will use them again.
Rick O in Mississauga

Thanks for choosing Canada Climate Services as your Heating & Cooling contractor of choice. It was our pleasure relocating your AC. Thank you for the great testimonial and business. Regards, Canada Climate Services.

hgriffiths in St. John's

Terrible company! Started off very well. However, I live in a 120year old house. We have foundation issues however the water gets pumped out and has never caused me an issue. UNTIL they replaced my tank. They completely broke the basin that the hot water tank sits in. My new tank keeps getting flooded and they REFUSE to take any responsibility for it. Anthony is very rude, unprofessional and does not allow you to explain yourself properly, he just shouts back at you. I have never been spoken to so rudely before. I work with a lot of construction and this kid has no clue what he is talking about.
They maybe fast in getting the work, but I dont think its worth it. TERRIBLE experience.

Ms Griffiths, the situation is extremely unfortunate. Your basement is flooding due to foundation issues. The flooding is significant. The water level is rising to the point the flood water is submerging the pilot light of your Hot Water Tank. Unfortunately, damage caused by foundation flooding is not covered under warranty. We provided a chargeable Service Call at No Charge in early Feb 2017 as a courtesy considering the circumstances. We hope that the basement waterproofing you are completing in the next 1-2 weeks resolves your flooding issues.

zygmunt gutowski from Toronto

We have used Canada Climate Services company to service and maintain our furnace and two fireplaces for the past three years. They also added a gas line extension for an outdoor barbecue. Most recently they assisted us when our old furnace broke down.
In going over the option to fix the older existing furnace or replace it with a new one, they were very knowledgeable. Mike and Anthony patiently and thoroughly explained our options and the pros and cons of the available choices. No pressure was applied as they addressed all of our questions and concerns. They explored any rebates to which we were entitled.
We opted for a new furnace. As always, the installation was done on time in a clean and efficient manner.

We highly recommend Canada Climate Services

We are extremely happy that your furnace replacement and fireplace repair were positive experiences. On behalf of Canada Climate Services thank you for your recommendation and continued business.

Chris_C in Maple

We have a young family and we wanted to get an air purifier for our home. Mike helped explain the differences between the different options and helped us pick the right one for our house. Installation was fast and friendly. We would definitely use Canada Climate again for other HVAC issues.

Thanks for choosing Canada Climate Services as your Heating & Cooling contractor of choice. It was our pleasure improving the air quality for your home and family. Thank you for the testimonial, and your business. Regards, Antony Hanson, President, Canada Climate Services.

Gurb in Hamilton
1 review Simcoe County, ON

After having my furnace shut off by the Enercare guys I turned to Homestars to find highest rated company to help me out. Canada Climate and in particular Antony came to my rescue. His team truly out their customer first. They clearly explained the entire process of a furnace replacement and gave me a few recommendations. No pressure selling, available to answer by one million questions, and patient are some of the highlights of my experience. Hands down they are best in their business.

Thanks for choosing Canada Climate Services as your Heating & Cooling contractor of choice. It was our pleasure replacing your furnace, it's what we do! Thank you for the testimonial, and your business. Regards, Antony Hanson, President, Canada Climate Services.

Bob Baker from Vaughan

Purchased a new home in the St Catharines area and researched for a reliable company to take care of the supply and installation of a AC unit and all our major appliances. Made contact with Antony after reading the reviews on Home Stars and he submitted a quotation for the AC unit. After reviewing quotes from other providers, we decided to go with Canada Climate. They proved to be very competent, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. Based on their performance during the AC installation, we decided to award them the installation of the
appliances. Extremely happy with their service

Thank you for choosing Canada Climate Services to install your new Air Conditioner & Kitchen Appliance Package. We appreciate your business and testimonial. Regards, Antony Hanson, President, Canada Climate Services.

aldo .

Antony and his team were very professional. After a brief discussion of the symptoms of the AC problem Antony arranged to have someone there within an hour with parts that most likely would be needed. They arrived on time and had the unit repaired and back to normal in minutes. The cost was very reasonable, nothing unexpected and matched the original estimate. I would recommend Canada Climate Control for any of my HVAC needs.

Thanks for choosing Canada Climate Services as your Heating & Cooling contractor of choice. It was our pleasure repairing your AC, it's what we do! Thank you for the great testimonial and business. Regards, Canada Climate Services.

More about Canada Climate Services

Canada Climate Services provides the best heating & cooling service for your home or business. Your time is valuable, let us repair same day or install next day. Canada Climate Services is renowned for the highest quality workmanship and service in Canada. The harsh Canadian climate is no challenge for ...