New Kitchens Plus

Reviews for New Kitchens Plus

shane byrne in North York
shane byrne in North York

very happy

This company exceeded expectations. Michael and his wife are very honest and helpful. They are also kind and professional. You will be very happy. I highly recommend them. The price is great and the work is high quality

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us Shane! It was our please working with you and we hope you will once again consider us when you are doing your next project.

Gordon in Toronto
Gordon in Toronto

Kitchen Cabinet re-facing

I had a hard time finding a company to re-face my cabinets
We finally found New Kitchens Plus.
Micheal and Alex followed the drawings perfectly.
The cabinet doors fit perfectly, the finish is blemish free.
I have never been so happy with any work I have contracted out in the past.
I am writing this review to thank them for the great work!

It was our please helping you in every way possible! We are very glad you were left happy with the work!

Renee &.
Renee &.

Powder Room Vanity

Michael came to the rescue in creating a custom vanity for my challenging and tiny powder room. He was able to produce a quality product exactly as I designed, perfectly on time and on budget.

I would definitely recommend New Kitchens Plus. Thank you Michael!

Renee & Joe

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us! We hope you will continue to consider us for your next project!

Kashif in San Francisco
Kashif in San Francisco
1 review Pincourt, QC

Kitchen Cabinet Renovation

This company has installed Kitchen Cabinets 2 days ago. This company does not understand the meaning of service. Spice racks are not functional. Installers did a terrible job in 1 day as they were in a hurry. Kitchen cabinets were not built as per our requirement since the team lacked coordination. Material used were sub standard.

Stan in Toronto
Stan in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Our kitchen was completed on time and is excellent quality. They took our ideas and made them an even greater reality than we imagined. They are extremely knowledgeable, with vast experience and we are beyond happy with the final result. All of our family and friends love the new kitchen. We definitely recommend New Kitchens Plus!

Dear Stan!
Thank you for choosing New Kitchens Plus . We have read your review about the our Job and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our customers’ satisfaction is our main priority.

Lorna in Etobicoke
Lorna in Etobicoke

Great Work and Very Nice Owner

Looking to renovate our Kitchen. We got several quotes but they were outside of what we wanted to spend. Saw New Kitchen Plus sign on the way to look at IKea kitchen in Etobicoke location. Micheal the owner gave us a great quote. His cabinetry work is impeccable and we had our kitchen when he said we would (4 weeks). I would definitely use him to do other work in our house. Our house is a work in progress and we hope to work with New Kitchen Plus and Micheal again to get it to where we want it to be. Thanks Micheal for the great job.

Thank you very much for such a great review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Excellent, simply excellent

Redid my kitchen and couldn't be happier. They stuck to their timeline and were very clear and professional with their estimates and quality of work. Now I got a great kitchen for a great price.

Dear Customer!
Thank you for choosing New Kitchens Plus for your renovation. We have read your comments about the our Job and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our customers’ satisfaction is our main priority.

Amanda from Toronto
Amanda from Toronto

Kitchen renovation

New Kitchens Plus has been a tremendous help to us and our renovation, We had specific needs that the other guys we got quotes from either charged too much for because they didn’t want to do it or told us flat out no. Mikle and his crew were more than happy to help us get what we wanted. They provided us with the best kitchens we have ever had. Its functional, beautiful, and most importantly it was exactly what we wanted to have. We would be more than happy to recommend New Kitchens Plus to anyone seeking to get the kitchens that they have always wanted.

Thank you Amanda, it was very nice working with you. I hope we can work together again sometime.

Paula from Vaughan
Paula from Vaughan

Kitchen Reno

We where taking estimates for new kitchen,we had 5 different prices for the same quality,we did not take the chipest,because Mike was very afficiat,always on time,the instalation was done as promised with no problems.We are happy that our choice was write.Thanks Mike!!!!!

Thank you Paula, it was very nice working with you. I hope we can work together again sometime.

David in North york
David in North york
1 review North York, ON

Kitchen Renovation

New Kitchens Plus
416-839-5080
NORTH YORK
M2R2V3

Finding Michael for us was nothing short of a miracle. We searched for months for someone to create our Dream kitchen for us but no matter who we went to there always seemed like something was missing. I'll be honest we were about to give up and postpone our Reno when a friend of my recommended Michael to us. Not only did he create our Dream kitchen but the cost was also a lot less than what we thought it would be for all the little things we kept adding on. Thanks to Michael and his crew we where able to get our kitchen finished faster than we expected and even had time for a little R & R. If anyone out there, who is also desperately searching for that perfect, well build, and quickly installed kitchen, I would really like to suggest going to Michael.

More about New Kitchens Plus

One Stop Designer Kitchen Cabinetry Custom design and renovations for kitchens and bathrooms Combining modern technology and traditional cabinetmaking artistry with a dedication to quality and customer service. We are specialized in custom made - Kitchens cabinets, - Bathroom vanities, - Closet organizers, - Entertainment centers, - Wall units. Our ...
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Toronto?