Home Appliance Repair Inc.

Appliance Repair
1080 Meyerside Drive Mississauga ON L5T 1J4
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Mississauga  >  Home Appliance Repair Inc.

Reviews for Home Appliance Repair Inc.

Gloria in Toronto
Gloria in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Broken microwave door

Do not trust these company. Repair man by the name Vlad came to our place, assessed our broken Microwave door and told us we needed to order a new door for microwave. He charged 120$ that would be used towards the price of the part. When we called to order the door we were told that the amount we paid could not be used towards the parts and we would need to buy a whole new door for 334$. Our microwave is now fixed (not through them) by replacing a piece that was $139. This is a money grabbing company, they do not stand by what they tell their customers.

Fil in Vaughan
Fil in Vaughan

warranty repair of my wall double oven

Terrible service from cancelled appointments and me calling to find out. Techs coming to the house without proper equipment more cancelled appointments no follow up. I have to call repeatedly to re book, lost time from work no one cares at all and to make matters worse they damaged the kitchen and weeks later still no follow up as to when they will come out to repair the damage to the kitchen. apparently his kitchen guy is busy?? its up to me to follow up? I have never had such poor customer service. stay away avoid them there are so many others out there to call

Debbie from Oakville
Debbie from Oakville

GE Profile Refrigerator Repair

I had a repairman who came to the house to fix the fridge. When he started there was just a small drip in the bottom of the fridge. When he left the fridge was not working! So we called Home Appliance Repair and our technican Farshid came and carefully took apart the fridge and showed me exactly what damage the other repairman did and then he vacuumed unit, taped the broken pieces (so they would not rub on the fan - got the fan to operate) and checked the breaker to set the temperature. He called me the next morning to follow up with me on the fridge. He was thorough, pleasant, very knowledgeable and honest. We will definitely use Home Appliance Repair Inc. in Mississauga again.

Kevin Beuving from Newmarket
Kevin Beuving from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Appliance repair

Awful service! Broke my keypad while diagnosing the problem. I took a half day off work for 2nd visit they didn't show up. They pre charged my credit card for a part ( which I didn't sign or enter a pin for) and they wouldn't refund it when I said I wanted to use someone else. They charge $150.00 for a diagnosis which is fine because they said they would credit it to the service if you want it. The problem is getting service after the diagnosis. They didn't show up to the appointment even though the office called and confirmed it that morning. The manager refused to speak to me. They are rude, combative and I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy! I wouldn't use them to clean the crumbs out of my toaster!