THE REPAINT GUYS

Reviews for THE REPAINT GUYS

Marry from New York
Marry from New York

Superb Service!!!

They were recommended from a friend and has exceeded my expectations. They were very polite and finished my 2 story home in 3 days. Simply amazing, we are so happy.

Kelly from Edmonton
Kelly from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Painting

I had a smaller but very important job that was to paint my very high walls that were in junction between my stairwell and living room. I was very impressed with the speed that my quote arrived and the flexibility that was provided to me during booking. I ended up adding a feature wall that was suggested by Alvin from the company and I absolutely love it, as the suggested colour complemented the baby blue main colour.

More about THE REPAINT GUYS

We are Painters with a reputation at a fair price! DON'T PAY A CENT UNTIL YOUR SATISFIED WITH THE JOB. NO DEPOSITS TO START PROJECTS! Our Professional House Painters in Edmonton know that your home is your most valuable asset and our professional painters will make it look great and ...