Cleaning With Love

Cory Bretz from Vancouver
Cory Bretz from Vancouver
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Carpet Cleaning

Cleaning With Love did an amazing job cleaning my carpets. They pre-treated the stains and much of the carpeting before cleaning the carpets with their powerful machines. For some areas they used a rotary head steam cleaner that removed dirt deep down and revitalized the carpet fibers.

They put in some special attention to very old stains that had been on the carpets from before the previous cleaning. I'm so thrilled they got those old stains out and the carpets look so much better now, almost like new.

Cleaning With Love did a very thorough cleaning job and also finished in far less time than I expected.

I highly recommend Cleaning With Love!

Glad to be of service.

Kev from Coquitlam
Kev from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Carpet Cleaning

All i have to say is wow... great people here and was a pleasure to do business with. They really do live up to their company name, even their prices were very competitive and affordable for us. They really put that extra that other cleaning services I've hired in the past lacked. After inspecting their work I could find no faults. Very pleased with them, definitely are my first choice and recommendations to all my friends and family.

We are excited with your amazing experience. Please don't forgot we also do maid service and post construction cleanup. If you or anyone you know needs our services please call us.

james minett from Maple Ridge
james minett from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

carpet cleaning

Im happy to choose cleaning with love for next time. they stayed longer than anticipated and worked hard! A friendly crew. Yes my carpets look much cleaner, i had many stains, coffee, juice ect... and they got rid of all of them!

Thank you for your review.

Geoff Cohen from Vancouver
Geoff Cohen from Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

Carpet cleaning and maid cleaning g

We were looking for a carpet cleaning and maid service cleaning company and were recommended to speak to Mo and Jo of Cleaning With-Love. What a wonderful experience!! The job was brilliantly done and nothing was too much trouble and everything was done with smiles and laughter. These people seem to love what they do and to do it with heart. The name of their company is perfect for them: Cleaning With-Love.

We are so pleased you had such a great experience. It is our pleasure to be able to do a job nice and smoothly.

Matthew from Richmond
Matthew from Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Cleaning

Cleaning with Love is a very professional team that has a attention to detail. The people are extremely nice and trust worthy. The contracts and services are very flexible and can be tailored to your individual needs.

Thanks Matthew we appreciate your support.

Doug Anderson in Vancouver
Doug Anderson in Vancouver
6 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

House cleaning

We had Mom's place cleaned before she moved in by the friendly folks at Cleaning With Love. The previous people had left a mess and we wanted the place cleaned before all her things came in. Cleaning with Love was on time, on budget, and left Mom happy.

Barb dueck from Vancouver
Barb dueck from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home cleaning

I'm very happy with Cleaning With Love. They are reliable, prompt, and do a great job. They come in every 2 weeks and I don't hesitate to give them access whether I'm here or not. I would highly recommend them.

More about Cleaning With Love

Lower mainland luxury home care. Carpet and Maid cleaning services. 2012 founded in Vancouver BC by owners Mo & Jo. We have 14+ Cleaning Angels on our team to serve you. Our Belief… Cleaning is very spiritual. A clean home = to a clean life and clean a mind. Everything ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Vancouver?