Cleaning With Love

110 W 1st Ave Vancouver Vancouver BC V5Y 0H4
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Vancouver  >  Cleaning With Love

Reviews for Cleaning With Love

1 review Vancouver, BC

The 'professional' cleaning company charged me $350 to clean my apartment. 3 young people showed up, one of whom started vacuuming and I noticed the vac was so crappy it barely picked up anything! They were using kitchen scour pads on my bathrooms and scratched the mirrors and stainless steel fixtures. They broke a photo frame, which was a gift, and told me to call the office.
Dealing with their office is a nightmare. I wanted to speak to owner who was mysteriously gone each timed I called, but I think the guy answering the phone - his name was Mo - was the actual owner and he was definitely dodging me, presumably to not pay for the frame. I didn't even request payment just wanted to discuss the terrible quality of the service at the price I paid.

It must be someone's job to post fake good reviews because the bad reviews I've come across so far are surely consistent with my own experience. Save your money and DO NOT call these people!

Lydia in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

I paid in full after booking the appointment and on the day of, they refused to do any cleaning, not even to vacuum for my parents, who are senior citizens. I demanded at least 50% of my money back for services not rendered but no one responded to me in the last 2 weeks.

It is unfair practice to charge in full upfront and then on the day of the appointment decline services and not receive some sort of reimbursement. I am very disappointed. It isn't small amount that I paid as well.

A very unhappy customer.

Shawna in Vancouver

Amazing team!

I trust Cleaning with Love will always do a fabulous job!

Highly recommended to anyone looking for a no stress team who will do an amazing job each time.

Best in town!

Bri in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Cleaning With Love are absolutely great. Begaining with office staff , very professional. The technician James really knew his stuff. In and out fast , he even got a stain out that has been there for ages.

I love the name !

Amir in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Called Cleaning With Love to clean my carpets, they accommodated me last minute when 2 other companies were fully booked for the holidays. They even gave me a first time discount. The technician got a stain out of my stairs that was there for years.

Thank you for the kind review.

Jonathan in Vancouver
1 review Simcoe County, ON

The staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend them for maid cleaning.

I am very happy with my whole cleaning experience. Thanks for making my home back to great shape again

Ben in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

As a photographer I have to make sure my studio is always clean for my models. My days fly by and I am or with a client or on a computer photoshopping.

My partner and I are extremely happy with Cleaning With Love's Angels. I come in to the studio and it shines. I also love the lavender smell in my office after I came in.

I highly recommend their maid cleaning. 10 stars is what they deserve.

Great to hear of your wonderful experience.

shokohhasiri
1 review Vancouver, BC

James was very polit and on time. The whole process was easy. From the office staff to the carpet technician everyone had great customer service.

I would refer them to friends and family.

Many thanks for a wonderful, warm comment.

jamshid K.
1 review Vancouver, BC

The booking was easy and very convenient. The staff were informative and very respectful. They fit me in last minute. I am very happy customer.

We appreciate your wonderful review.

More about Cleaning With Love

Lower mainland luxury home care. Carpet and Maid cleaning services. 2012 founded in Vancouver BC by owners Mo & Jo. We have 14+ Cleaning Angels on our team to serve you. Our Belief… Cleaning is very spiritual. A clean home = to a clean life and clean a mind. Everything ...