Cleaning With Love

MO & Jo Cleaning With Love [Full profile]

Reviews for Cleaning With Love

Bri in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Cleaning With Love are absolutely great. Begaining with office staff , very professional. The technician James really knew his stuff. In and out fast , he even got a stain out that has been there for ages.

I love the name !

Amir in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Called Cleaning With Love to clean my carpets, they accommodated me last minute when 2 other companies were fully booked for the holidays. They even gave me a first time discount. The technician got a stain out of my stairs that was there for years.

Job Price

Thank you for the kind review.

Jonathan in Vancouver
1 review Simcoe County, ON

The staff were very friendly and professional. I highly recommend them for maid cleaning.

I am very happy with my whole cleaning experience. Thanks for making my home back to great shape again

Ben in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

As a photographer I have to make sure my studio is always clean for my models. My days fly by and I am or with a client or on a computer photoshopping.

My partner and I are extremely happy with Cleaning With Love's Angels. I come in to the studio and it shines. I also love the lavender smell in my office after I came in.

I highly recommend their maid cleaning. 10 stars is what they deserve.

Job Price

Great to hear of your wonderful experience.

shokohhasiri
1 review Vancouver, BC

James was very polit and on time. The whole process was easy. From the office staff to the carpet technician everyone had great customer service.

I would refer them to friends and family.

Job Price

Many thanks for a wonderful, warm comment.

jamshid K.
1 review Vancouver, BC

The booking was easy and very convenient. The staff were informative and very respectful. They fit me in last minute. I am very happy customer.

Job Price

We appreciate your wonderful review.

Cory Bretz from Vancouver
2 reviews Richmond, BC

Cleaning With Love did an amazing job cleaning my carpets. They pre-treated the stains and much of the carpeting before cleaning the carpets with their powerful machines. For some areas they used a rotary head steam cleaner that removed dirt deep down and revitalized the carpet fibers.

They put in some special attention to very old stains that had been on the carpets from before the previous cleaning. I'm so thrilled they got those old stains out and the carpets look so much better now, almost like new.

Cleaning With Love did a very thorough cleaning job and also finished in far less time than I expected.

I highly recommend Cleaning With Love!

Glad to be of service.

More about Cleaning With Love

Lower mainland luxury home care. Carpet and Maid cleaning services.

2012 founded in Vancouver BC by owners Mo & Jo. We have 14+ Cleaning Angels on our team to serve you.

Our Belief…

Cleaning is very spiritual. A clean home = to a clean life and clean a mind.

Everything we do is to uplift the human spirit with LOVE….Looking from a different lense, where hopeless end becomes endless hope, bringing the spirit of love and warmth back to people’s homes, one client at a time.

Our Cleaners…

Being the instrument of this service, we are creating a culture of serving spirits at the same time changing the meaning of cleaning by finding ways to uplift each other and in turn turning around and uplifting our clients.

We are far more than cleaners as we aspire to touch people’s lives and enhance their living by bringing love and care back to their homes, at the same time creating trust and real connections with our clients and staff.

Selfless-ness and giving-ness is our walk of life. We care about you, your home and your well-being. We take care of ourselves, and will take care of your home as our own.

Our Vision….
To enhance the “Spirit of Love” in our clients’ homes by cleaning from our heart.

Our Mission…
To create more love and productivity in your life. By saving you time cleaning, we create time for you to grow the life you love, doing what you love, with the people you love!

Cleaning With Love

Tagline: “Where Love Matters”