Southern Comfort Hvac Services Inc

Southern Comfort Hvac Services Inc

Reviews for Southern Comfort Hvac Services Inc

2 reviews Barrie, ON

Tankless water heater

Great experience as the install was done quick and very efficient . They also have a great knowledge of the system which l would recommend to anyone. Having a tankless will save money over the years and never worry about running out of hot water.

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Ducts and HVAC

We contacted Southern Comfort to convert our home to natural gas. Dave came out and gave us a very reasonable quote. The work that was done putting in an entire duct system, furnace, A/C, BBQ hook up and gas stove was impeccable. The ducts were hidden away and there was minimal damage to the house. We recently had some Renos done and had Dave come see the furnace again. He came out on a Sunday afternoon and drove to Toronto from Barrie. I would highly recommend Dave and Southern Comfort with no hesitation. You will NEVER be disappointed. Great work Dave!!!! You guys are amazing.

Thanks for the review linda! Glad we could help
All the best!

K.Duncan
K.Duncan
1 review Minesing, ON

Furnace and AirConditioner service and maintenance

Southern Comfort are simply the best! They work hard to deliver extremely timely service when you have a furnace issue in the middle of winter or an AirConditioner issue on a hot day..(we've had both) They always show up as soon as they can, are extremely polite and helpful, and explain the problem and resolution super clearly! They answer all of my questions and go over their work in detail. I never worry when my furnace has an issue because I know southern comfort will resolve it! We've used their services in both of our homes, including for general maintenance and cleaning, and they are without a doubt the best! I never feel overcharged! In fact the opposite, they work hard to price their services fairly and competitively! I reccomend them to everyone I know!

Cindy H.
Cindy H.
1 review Innisfil, ON

Air Conditioner, Duct work..

AMAZING! Recently we did a complete home renovation, Southern Comfort HVAC made our life's so much easier. With the fast service and friendly service. I have recommended them to many friends and co-workers who are extremely pleased with them . HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

tiffybrown
tiffybrown
1 review Hawkestone, ON

Hvac air, furnace, water heater

The guys were so professional, respectful of our house and property-they even let my dogs out throughout the day!
A+++

EJ in Barrie
EJ in Barrie
1 review Simcoe County, ON

southern comfort did the complete duct system in my partners office. they did a fantastic job i am going to use them in the future

southern comfort made all the staff very happy giving them the perfect air solutions and ideas and plans that were masterminded by a guy named dave.
i would highly recommend them to anyone that has a hvac project they need done.

2 reviews Barrie, ON

Tankless water heater

I have already recommended Southern Comfort HVAC for heating and air conditioning needs to others.
They were friendly, clean and efficient at converting my newTankless with no down time and knowledgeable in explaining how it worked when installed.

More about Southern Comfort Hvac Services Inc

Running into an issue with your home’s heating or cooling system is inconvenient and can often lead to discomfort if the problem isn’t taken care of right away. At Southern Comfort HVAC in Barrie, Ontario, we’re here to help. Due to our varied selection of HVAC services, we guarantee that we can resolve any issue you are experiencing with your HVAC system. Additionally, each of our certified technicians is highly customer-oriented and dedicated to doing the job right the first time. If you need someone to take care of a heating or cooling problem in your home, turn to us at Southern Comfort HVAC.

Contact us at Southern Comfort HVAC to learn about our central air conditioners and get your free estimate. We can make sure your home stays at the perfect cool temperature all summer long!

Our duct work installation and services are efficient, timely and high quality. If the duct work in your home was not installed or sealed properly, you could be losing up to 20% of the hot and cold air your HVAC system puts out. If you’re paying too much for electricity, your duct work is making strange noises, or some rooms are colder/hotter than others, give us a call for a duct work inspection.