Premier Windows & Doors

Best of 2018 winner 3 timesBest of 2018winner 3 times

Reviews for Premier Windows & Doors

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replace and install 4 windows and patio door

Excellent installation. Completed in 1 day. A bit of clean up needed after however I am a very picky customer. Had a few after installation issues however dealt with swiftly and fully satisfied. Very professional and customer service certainly well worth the experience.

Hello Robert,

Thank you very much for your great review!

Doing the right thing every time keeps our customers coming back for more and it keeps our overhead low.

Thank you!

unknown
unknown

New door

Great quality and professional installation. Door looks amazing and the after service is great. Friendly workers, clean and efficient.

To whom ever wrote this nice review, we want to thank you!

Fred P.
Fred P.

Front Door and Framing

This was a first class experience - start to finish.
That included initial sales rep and counsel, product available from a broad choice of design, sound engineering of product itself, and master craftsmanship of installation.
It much surpasses any prior expectation. My endorsement is absolutely without reservation.

Hello Fred,

Thank you very much for your very nice review!

We always aim for the highest standard in products, installation and service!

laura.simmermon
laura.simmermon

Window and doors replacement

I first contacted Premier Windows & Doors about replacing my front doors and a small window. The doors turned out beautifully and I am constantly receiving compliments about them. There was a small issue with the doors when they were received from the manufacturer, but Premier addressed it immediately and followed-up with me to ensure I was happy with the results. I then had my sliding glass doors replaced by Premier and I am extremely happy with the quality of the workmanship of the doors and the installation. I am now waiting for two new doors to be installed by them.

Hello Laura,

Thank you for your kind words!

We are very happy that everything worked out to your satisfaction.

daniel
daniel

Renovation

New doors and eindows for a renovation in Manor Park. Suppliee made an error which Helmut took care of very promptly

daljitnagpal
daljitnagpal

Walk in basement window

It was done very well inside and out. The finishing is excellent. The installation is done professionally and on time

Hello Mr. Nagpal,

Thank you so much for your great review!
Every project is treated with the same precision to ensure our customer's complete satisfaction.

Louis G.
Louis G.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Custom Patio Door Installation.

From Michelle's initial visit to Leo and his team installing the door, all was done with the utmost professionalism. Leo coming himself to double check Michelle's initial measurements showed me attention to details. The door installed is a very well made Canadian product that functions as advertised. At a great price. I highly recommend Premier Windows & Doors.

Hello Louis,

Thank you very much for your kind words and your 10 rating on HomeStars!

We pride ourselves to give our "Very Best" on every project we receive from our customers.

We care about our customers very much!

Thank you again for awarding us the job!

hughgboyd
hughgboyd

Windows

2 Windows replaced 2 Windows replaced 2 Windows replaced 2 Windows replaced 2 Windows replaced

Hello Hugh,

We appreciate your 10 rating on HomeStars!

Thank you.

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

4 windows and patio door

WINDOWS, WINDOWS, WINDOWS

Had 4 new windows and patio door installed last Tuesday. Noticed and issue with work completed and called Premier Windows yesterday. This morning (SUNDAY AT THAT) the owner and installer both showed up to deal with my concerns. TO ME GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. All WINDOWS are expensive but it is the quality and CUSTOMER CONCERNS is what really matters. Thank You Helmut Ortner and Leo.

Barbara in Ottawa
Barbara in Ottawa

Patio door replacement

Phone calls and emails were responded to in a reasonable time. High quality product manufactured in Ontario. Company allowed for convenient payment method (email transfer). The professional installer was punctual both appointments (measurement day and installation day)... top-notch workmanship. All good! Thanks to my kitchen reno guy for recommending Helmut's company!

Hello Barbara,

Thank you for your great review!

It's much appreciated!

And a big thank you to your Reno guy who recommended us to you!!

More about Premier Windows & Doors

“Engineering excellence, built in Canada and Germany” We are proud to serve you in four languages: English, French, German & Russian Our specialty is, to supply home owners and contractors with precise solutions that are beautifully crafted, energy efficient and fit their budgets. Having been in the windows and doors ...
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Ottawa?