Premier Windows & Doors

Reviews for Premier Windows & Doors

Gregg
Gregg

Complete window replacement

We entrusted Helmut and Leo with the window update on our 1926 American Four Square. From first contact through measurements the Premiere team was clear, helpful and very patient while we chose window type, colour and interior finishes. Margarita was extremely helpful throughout the process providing updates on timing and pre-installation check lists. When the install crew arrived we were offered clean, professional and meticulous work from Jorge and Dan.

Needless to say we are very, very happy with the overall experience with Premiere Windows and Doors.

Hello Gregg,

Thank you very much for your great review!

It has been a pleasure working on your project. It was a little bit more challenging to make your home even more beautiful, but with the extra effort of Jorge & Dennis it looked fantastic!

Thank you for your business!
Leo & Helmut

Bob
Bob

Replacement windows

From initial sales to installation Premier Windows and Doors, exceeded our expectations. Premier was able to customize a very large window that 3 other companies said could not be done. The installers were fantastic they went about their work and wasted no time in completing the project. Their dedication to perfection was above and beyond. We had one small hardware glitch that was immediately handled by the owner to our satisfaction. We are very satisfied with our purchase and would choose Premier again. Thanks Helmut and Leo!

Hello Bob,

Thank you so much your fantastic review!

We give our very best for every job we work on.

Sometimes there can be issues and we do everything possible to rectify the issue to ensure our customer's complete satisfaction.

Thank you again, for trusting us with your project.

sapper
sapper
1 review , ON

Window replacement

Very professional. Workers were very polite. Laid down protective rugs. Replaced all trim so there was no work to be finished by me.

Hello sapper,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

It's been a pleasure working with you.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any other windows to be replaced.

You will be happy again!

Jami
Jami
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Door installation

Premier windows replaced my double front entry door. From the moment Helmut entered my door to give me a quote until the keys were handed on the new door the team at Premier went above and beyond and gave amazing service.
Helmut was very patient and friendly he answered all of my questions on doors and provided me pricing on many different doors and options. He was never pushy and allowed me to take the time I need to find a door I would really love.
What is amazing about Premier doors is that they took care of all the details I did not need to worry about anything. They did not just install a door and walk away they made sure that the door tied seamlessly to the house. In my case as the house is over 30 years old this meant some addition framing, reinforcing the step, and adding cladding.

Hello Jami,

We are so humbled by your great review!

THANK YOU!!

It was a pleasure working with you and I'm sure, you will have many years of joy walking through your new front entry door.

It's like I told you when you started the process of choosing the exact style and design of your front door:
"Please take your time with the design of your door. The last thing you want to happen, is to have regrets about your door".
You will be walking through your new door multiple times per day and we want you to absolutely love your door every time you walk through it.

Thank you for your business and we are looking forward doing the other 4 entry doors for you, when ever you are ready to proceed!

Janice&Chris
Janice&Chris

Replace house windows

We would like to thank Premier Windows and Doors and their staff for the professional job that they did when they installed our new windows. We would be very happy to recommend them to anyone requiring new windows in the future!
Janice

Hello Janice & Chris,

We appreciate your wonderful review!

It makes us smile (a great smile is what makes us tick!), when we get such positive feedback from our customers!

We are looking forward of doing the rest of your windows in the near future.

Thank you for your business!

angela.mckelvey in Ottawa
angela.mckelvey in Ottawa

5 windows and front door replaced

We received great service with no pressure in the selection of 5 new windows and new front door for our home. Product features and their benefits were well presented and offered at affordable price.

During installation the team doing the work arrived promptly, set up quickly and carried out the work efficiently, quietly and cleaned up at the end of the day. They answered questions and gave great information on the benefits of my new windows and door over the ones being replaced.

Once installed the windows lived up to everything we had been told, and we were very pleased not only with how good they looked but also in the quality of the products installed

Hello Angela,

Thank you very much for your great review!

We always give our best to ensure our customer's happiness!

Thank you for doing business with us!

Lisa
Lisa

New windows

I had all 17 windows replaces as well as my front door. I got estimates from 8 or 9 vendors but only premier Windows was able to deliver exactly what I wanted and under the GreenON program, I did not have to make one compromise. They were not the cheapest but also not the most expensive but they were willing to make sure I received the quality product in the style I desired.
Crew was courteous, efficient, and cleaned up after themselves. No dirty finger prints on my walls, no cigarette butts etc that you get used to when contractors are working on your house. Last but not least the change was dramatic and I have fallen in love with my house again.

Hello Lisa,

Thank you very much for your great review!!

I drove by your home this morning to see the difference in the "Look & Feel" of your home and you are absolutely correct, the change was dramatic and all you neighbors will love you for it! It will increase their home values as well now!

tobie.jaros
tobie.jaros
1 review Ottawa, ON

Installation of windows and doors

Very meticulous and attention to detail was given throughout entire job. Very pleased with the results.

Hello Tobie & John,

Thank you very much for your great review!
We always give our very best with every project to ensure our customer's happiness.
Leo & Helmut

Rose M.
Rose M.
1 review Ottawa, ON

Installed double hung windows in my second story house.

The owner Helmut is very accommodating, and helpful, available to answer questions and pleasant to deal with. The labours were hard working, respectful of my property and yard, and left the the site clean. I was impressed with the precision with which they installed the trim. The quality of windows looks good.

Hello Rose Mary,

Thank you so much for your kind words!

We pride ourselves to give our very best on all our projects, to ensure our customers are completely satisfied with our products, installation and after sales service.

You will enjoy your windows for years to come and if there are any issues what so ever, please do not hesitate to contact me right away and we will take very good care of you.

More about Premier Windows & Doors

“Engineering excellence, built in Canada and Germany”

We are proud to serve you in four languages: English, French, German & Russian

Our specialty is, to supply home owners and contractors with precise solutions that are beautifully crafted, energy efficient and fit their budgets. Having been in the windows and doors industry since 1986, we appreciate the hard work that goes into every little detail of manufacturing windows, patio doors and entry door systems.

From German windows to your north American windows, we carry the complete line of products for your convenience.

All our products are manufactured with "German" precision that ensure proper operating for many years to come!

We start by evaluating your needs, product selection for your home, while keeping your budget in mind.

Our job does not end just because you purchased products from us.

We guide you through the product selection process, re-measure steps, installation procedures to completion of your project and take very good care of you if you need after sale service.

We are also "Wheel Chair" accessible for easy access by all our customers!