Premier Windows & Doors

Reviews for Premier Windows & Doors

Mary Little in Ottawa
Mary Little in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Exterior back entrance door replacement

Found out about Premier Windows and Doors purely by chance as I stopped in to see their showroom in Ottawa. I spoke with Helmut, one of the owners, and I like his friendly and informative approach - not aggressive. My background is industrial sales so I appreciated that. I had an exterior door to replace on my Georgian style older brick home. That was a small job I realized and a few other vendors that I had approached seemed uninterested and made me chase them for info. Helmut gave me the attention I needed and got the job done right. He was helpful and pleasant and his installer Leo is qualified and trustworthy. Any issues I had were responded to and dealt with to my full satisfaction. I happened upon this company and checked out their ratings before I considered them seriously. I would recommend Helmut and Leo and would work with them again.

Hello Mary,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

We are totally committed to every customer and do our very best to satisfy our customer's needs.

Thank you very much for your business!

Evan in Ottawa
Evan in Ottawa

High Quality, Service, Integrity, Value for Money

On two separate occasions, Premier Windows and Doors has now replaced nearly all of the windows on our 1500+ sq ft late 50's vintage bungalow. My deep appreciation goes out to Michelle for her expertise and steadfast support and service to us. The windows are great looking, clearly well designed for our climate, adaptable to our circumstances (triple pane option to reduce street noise) and inspire confidence. The installation crew was professional and courteous and we are so pleased with the final result. Thank you!

Hello Evan,
Thank you very much for your great review!

We appreciate all the work we have received from you and if there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact us.

As always, we will take very good care of you.

Helmut & Leo

PK in Ottawa
PK in Ottawa

Great Windows all around

Looking for new windows, I much prefer a company with a showcase so I can touch and see the product. Michelle was amazing and the installation crew were very good.

Hello Mr. K,

Thank you very much for your great review!

It's very much appreciated!

We are always committed to provide the best products and installation to all our customers.

promomusic from Ottawa
promomusic from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

My master bedroom window

They did an excellent job with the installation of my new bedroom window. The installers were polite and they paid attention to details. Drop cloths were used to minimize the dirt in my house.

Hello Frank,

Thank you very much for your great review!

Doing a great job every time keeps our customers happy and our overhead costs low.

Thank you for letting us do the work for you!

James McMillan in Ottawa
James McMillan in Ottawa

Doors

Attended trade show where I was introduced to the company. Sales staff are highly educated as to the features and benefits of their products. At home service was excellent and their installation team was very professional and exceptionally tidy. Sales team stays in touch with you during the whole process , which can be many months, depending on the clients installation timing. Highly recommended.

Hello James,

We appreciate your great review!

We are constantly learning new things (product knowledge, installation processes and upgraded office work flow implantation) to improve ourself even more.

It's all about having excellent customer service and relationship building with all our existing and future customers!

Tom Vradenburg & Carolyn Brown in Ottawa
Tom Vradenburg & Carolyn Brown in Ottawa

Installation of 10 windows

Extremely happy with the specification and installation, and the windows themselves. Everything fits tight, everything is straight and true. The crew were appreciative that we had done much of the prep work ourselves, which enabled them to finish about a day early. The crew also cleaned up pretty thoroughly, to their credit. Very pleasant people to deal with, and quality products. Looking forward to a comfortable winter!

Hello Carolyn & Tom,

Thank you very much for your great review!

Please don't hesitate to contact us, if there is anything else we can do for you.

Cathy & Paul in Kanata
Cathy & Paul in Kanata

Door Replacement

An excellent experience from star to finnish. Michele was professional and had detailed knowledge about the product. She had insightful advice as to what would make the door installation look great.
The installers were friendly, meticulous and professional. They did a great job. We couldn't be more pleased with the finished look and the operation of the door. They cleaned everything up when they were done.
Couldn't be happier.

Hello Cathy & Paul,

Thank you so much for your kind review!

It is always our goal to provide good advice to make your home as beautiful as possible.

Ottawa w.
Ottawa w.
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Front door, patio door, window

Quality products and excellent service. Installation was timely with very efficient and professional staff. Helmut was very helpful in helping with selecting a product that would not only meet our needs but would also work in the overall design and look.

Dear Ottawa D.,

Thank you for the nice review!

If we can't make it beautiful for our customers, we don't do it at all.

I'm happy that everything is to your complete satisfaction.

Dan & Wendy in Ottawa
Dan & Wendy in Ottawa

The silver lining

Following a home burglary our front door was boarded up and unusable. A week or two later we attended the Home Reno show in search of window and door companies and this is where we met Helmut and Michelle of Premier. What started as a door replacement grew to the door + 8 windows and it quickly became apparent that Premier was going to be the vendor to beat. We received 2 other quotes, one so low that we didn't even look at it, and the other was sort of comparable but only if we gave them the entire house to get the volume discount. Premier's pricing was equivalent to the other's "volume discount" but without the extortion factor of the added 10 windows.

Michelle and Helmut were great to work with, and I would say that we are particular and care about the details. Neither hesitated as we went back and forth while fine-tuning the order. Vlad and Mike, installers, worked long hard days. They were careful and respectful of our property.

In short, hire these folks and stop looking! We are now saving up to give the business of the remaining 10 windows to Premier next Summer

Hi Dan & Wendy,
Thank you so much for the great review!

It has been a pleasure doing the work for you without putting any pressure on you.

We are looking forward doing the rest of your windows next year.

1 review Ottawa, ON

High quality products, great workmanship

I found out about Premier windows in the Jan home show. Once we've got procession of our new home, we invited them an another company to give us an estimate. At this point we know they are selling a product that is more superior than the other company and both are at the same price. When Helmut came in to do the first measurement estimate, he had already spotted a few problems that even the inspector missed (partly due to the previous owner put tons of plants and furniture near the bay windows). When Leo does the final measurement, he spotted even more problems --- however I have a contractor working with me so Leo had drawn a plan with my contractor on how to change the windows and the structure around it properly. It ended up took Leo and his crew (and 2 contractor from my side) good 4 days to get the job done. Even it should had been done on the 3rd day, Leo and his crew did not rush to do a so-so job, instead they take the time to make sure the job is done right and everything is cleaned up when they are gone. The final product was pretty awesome --- new windows that is blocking out a lot of noises and the temperature difference from the outside. Don't expect that there would be no temperature differences when the sun shine through the windows --- feels warm, but it no longer feels burning as it was with the old window without the film.

Thank you very much for your great review!

We always give our best on every project.

Thank you.

More about Premier Windows & Doors

“Engineering excellence, built in Canada and Germany”

We are proud to serve you in four languages: English, French, German & Russian

Our specialty is, to supply home owners and contractors with precise solutions that are beautifully crafted, energy efficient and fit their budgets. Having been in the windows and doors industry since 1986, we appreciate the hard work that goes into every little detail of manufacturing windows, patio doors and entry door systems.

From German windows to your north American windows, we carry the complete line of products for your convenience.

All our products are manufactured with "German" precision that ensure proper operating for many years to come!

We start by evaluating your needs, product selection for your home, while keeping your budget in mind.

Our job does not end just because you purchased products from us.

We guide you through the product selection process, re-measure steps, installation procedures to completion of your project and take very good care of you if you need after sale service.

We are also "Wheel Chair" accessible for easy access by all our customers!