Premier Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
1916 Merivale Road, Unit 101 Ottawa ON K2G
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Ottawa  >  Premier Windows & Doors  >  Exterior back entrance door replacement
Mary Little in Ottawa
Mary Little in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Exterior back entrance door replacement

Premier Windows & Doors
(613) 225-0005
1916 Merivale Road, Unit 101
Ottawa
K2G

Found out about Premier Windows and Doors purely by chance as I stopped in to see their showroom in Ottawa. I spoke with Helmut, one of the owners, and I like his friendly and informative approach - not aggressive. My background is industrial sales so I appreciated that. I had an exterior door to replace on my Georgian style older brick home. That was a small job I realized and a few other vendors that I had approached seemed uninterested and made me chase them for info. Helmut gave me the attention I needed and got the job done right. He was helpful and pleasant and his installer Leo is qualified and trustworthy. Any issues I had were responded to and dealt with to my full satisfaction. I happened upon this company and checked out their ratings before I considered them seriously. I would recommend Helmut and Leo and would work with them again.

Hello Mary,

Thank you very much for your kind review!

We are totally committed to every customer and do our very best to satisfy our customer's needs.

Thank you very much for your business!
Helmut