Deluxe Home Renovations

Review for Deluxe Home Renovations

Annie S. from Toronto
Annie S. from Toronto

Main Floor Renovation, Kitchen Renovation

I was satisfied with the work completed. The team was very professional and courteous, work clean and beautifully done. We had engineered hardwood flooring installed, new paint, crown moulding, as well as our kitchen re-modelled. The workers were very helpful with tips and ideas for other projects I am looking into for this summer. I would definitely recommend them to my family (already have) and they are continuing on with my basement renovation once this warm weather gets here! Excellent work!

More about Deluxe Home Renovations

Servicing the GTA and surrounding areas! We specialize in all interior renovations such as: - Basements - Bathrooms - Kitchens We also provide floor installations, tiling, painting, and more! Please give us a call for a free no obligation quote. Visit our website at www. deluxehomerenovations. com to view some ...