Pest Boss

Reviews for Pest Boss

Isabel
Isabel

wasp nest removal

We had a wasp nest removed, and they went a step beyond (included in the price) and treated the surrounding area to prevent future wasp nests from being built. They also inspected the rest of the house for other nests or signs of past or future nests that we may not have noticed, ourselves.

Isabel - thank you so so much for posting a review about the wasp nest! It was really great to meet you & help solve the problem. Wasps can be seriously dangerous for some people. Have a really great spring/summer, and stay pest free!
-Kyle, Pest Boss

Leora
Leora
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Recommended

We had a flea problem which Kyle treated. He was fast, efficient, courteous and helpful. We vacuumed regularly afterwards as per his instructions. It has been six months since the treatment and we have not seen any fleas.

Hi Leora,
You're really really great to write a review for us. Thank you! Your process with the vacuuming and having six months free of fleas is very wise. It's fantastic hearing those results. Call any time if there's anything! :)

Stephanie in Burnaby
Stephanie in Burnaby

Rats elimination

We Hired Kyle from Pest Boss and found that he is enthusiastic, always willing to hear our concerns. We are happy that we chose Kyle to Fix our problem. I will surely recommend Kyle to my friends.

Hi Stephanie! :)
It's been really really great working with you and your husband. Thank you so much for writing a review. They are so appreciated. Stay pest free & call any time.

Papillon pensif in Surrey
Papillon pensif in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Animal Exclusion from my home

A home inspection identified several rodent points of entry to my home.
I found Pest Boss on line and gave Kyle a call. He answered immediately in person and an appointment was made within a week.
Kyle spent at least 3 hours to take care of the issues, answering questions as he worked on them. He took time to analyse each situation, find a solution then applied it to the problem.
I am very happy with the results.
Genuine, meticulous and forever positive. That’s Kyle.
A great person to meet and know. Above all, one on whom you can count for pest control.
My most sincere thanks!
Mimi

It was a true pleasure meeting and helping you Mimi. You are now one of our nicest customers to work with. I'm very grateful to have you part of the Pest Boss family. Thank you so very much for your very warm words. Call any time at all and stay pest free! :D

GPeri from Coquitlam
GPeri from Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Wasp Nest

Kyle took care of a large wasp nest inside our patio. He was informative, professional and very fast. He assured us that they would be gone within a few days and this was exactly how it went. We were very satisfied with his service and will call him again if we have any more pest issues.

Hello and thank you so much for your kind review! It's fantastic to hear how the problem was resolved. Thanks again for your business and review. Stay pest free!

Aire Serv of Vancouver-Burnaby
Aire Serv of Vancouver-Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Extermination

Great job getting rid of silverfish. Came during one of the few Burnaby snowstorms. Dependable and thorough!

Every review is extremely appreciated and valuable. Thank you for spending your time sharing your experience! Stay pest free!

Evelyn in Toronto
Evelyn in Toronto
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Carpenter Ants

Kyle was very friendly and patient, the price is reasonable.His company is 2 years now but he was experiencing.
I had terrible carpenter ant nest in my house. Kyle try different ways to fighter out my problem.
Thank you Kyle !

You are more than welcome, and thank You for your business, review, and being a wonderful, kind customer, Evelyn! :D

Wasp problem

Thank you to Kyle for the fast, professional service in taking care of some nasty wasp nests inside my house.
I recommend this company wholeheartedly and would not hesitate to call them again if needed!

It was definitely our pleasure helping with the wasps! Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review. Stay wasp free! All the best :)

happy c.
happy c.
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Pest control.

Kyle did a thorough job. He will be my go to guy should I need pest control in future.

Thorough is always the key word with pest management. Thank you for your review! Call any time :D

S. Slater in West Vancouver
S. Slater in West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Extermination of clothes moths.

Got quotes through the BBB. Quick response with reasonable quote and some good advice re: safety of pets, etc. He attended the appointment promptly (sometimes a challenge in GVRD traffic!) and conducted service efficiently. Reasonable warranty in place and I can call anytime with questions if I have them. The owner/operator seems to be a very keen worker and I had no qualms about having him in my home alone while he conducted his work.

Mrs Slater :)
Your review is extremely nice and appreciated. Thank you so so much. You are truly great to work with. You sure can call any time at all with questions. Thank you again! :)

More about Pest Boss

You can feel comfortable in relying on Pest Boss to promptly and effectively take care of any pest need. Every job is performed with the utmost integrity by experienced & knowledgeable staff. Pest Boss offers high quality, environmentally-friendly pest management at fair prices. Your home will be protected by licensed technicians who are passionate about pest control and helping people. Customer Service Done Right is our motto, which sums up the Pest Boss experience. Also, we are constantly retraining and educating ourselves to adapt to the ever-changing world.

Residential, commercial, industrial pest control, environmentally friendly, humane animal control, effective and fair-priced, free estimates, pre-pest prevention; Pest Boss appreciates and works very hard for all its clients. Contact us any time and let us prove it.

See Pest Boss on Global News in the video gallery below!

Pest & Animal Control
Environmentally friendly, safe, non-toxic, green, eco-friendly, natural, effective, chemicals used sparingly & appropriately, multiple options offered & agreed upon through discussion with customer
Carpenter Ants, Small ants (Moisture/Cornfield Ants, Pavement Ants, Fire Ants, Pharaoh Ants, Odorous House Ants) Rats. Mice. Squirrels. Bed Bugs. Fleas. Raccoons. Skunks. Wasps, Hornets, Bees (if necessary). Silverfish. Spiders. Clothes Moths. Meal Moths. Grain/Flour Beetles. Sowbugs/Pillbugs/Woodlice. Millipedes. Centipedes. Carpet Beetles. Cockroaches. Birds: Pigeons, Starlings, Sparrows, Woodpeckers/Flickers, Seagulls, Crows. Fruit Flies. Fungus Gnats. Phorid Flies. Cluster Flies. Ladybugs (if necessary). Blow Flies. Bottle Flies. Bats. Rabbits. Opossums. House Crickets/Grasshoppers. Mites. Moles. Voles. ---Inspections. Rodent exclusion/home repair. Clean-ups. Commercial, residential, industrial. UNMARKED VEHICLE UPON REQUEST. Consultations. Free estimates.
High quality workmanship. Assertiveness. Customer service done right.
Carpenter Ants. Small ants. Bed Bugs. Rats & Mice. Customer Service.
2008
N/A
cheque; Visa; MasterCard; American Express; e-transfer
Ministry of Environment Pesticide licence; Applicator's licence
BNI (Business Network International)
N/A