PW McCallum Roofing

M. Jones in Victoria
M. Jones in Victoria
1 review Cobble Hill, BC

New roof on home in 2006, venting installation in 2017

We had the company install a new roof on our home in 2006 and it has been awesome. The company really cares that you are satisfied. Recently we needed to have a kitchen vent cut in our roof and I called Paul, who sent someone out in 2 days to do this work. I am so impressed. If you need roofing work, I wouldn't hesitate to call this company.

Thank you so much for this great review. Wow 11 years ago :) In this business,customers can be friends. After the roof is complete you don't see these people again; In most businesses that would be a bad thing but in roofing it's a good thing. So I really enjoy the callbacks that I do get for installing a vent years later or because they bought a new house and thought of us.

More about PW McCallum Roofing

McCallum family has been Roofing in Victoria, Duncan, since 1945 Today we install Asphalt roofs, flat tpo roofs, rubber roofs and metal roofs call today for free estimate or visit us at www. pwmccallumroofing. com
Looking for Roofing pros in SHAWNIGAN LAKE?