K&N Junk Removal

HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Toronto  >  K&N Junk Removal

Review for K&N Junk Removal

mon_g11 in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
mon_g11 in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Fantastic, quick service at a reasonable price!

I emailed K&N yesterday to inquire about a quick junk removal after a major bathroom renovation. I got a quote over the phone by sending a picture. Kevin gave me two appointment options - one of which was the very next morning. I told Kevin I wouldn't be home, but he said that would be ok. He came on time and removed everything at a very reasonable price. The price quoted was very competitive. He sent me a picture to confirm all of the items were removed. We processed payment over the phone. Will definitely use K&N again the next time we need anything removed. Very professional service.