Shack Shine

Reviews for Shack Shine

Jen in Vancouver
Jen in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

My windows are crystal clean!

I would highly recommend this company to anyone! Their staff are extremely knowledgeable and very friendly. They cleaned the inside and outside of my windows (which hadn’t been done in years!) and they are spotless! I will be calling them again soon for my driveway and patio washing.

Window and siding cleaning

Great experience! Prompt and courteous. Went above and beyond to do some work we hadn’t even noticed! The house looks like new. We had a lot of algae on white siding that came right off. They were very gentle with our rose bushes that are against the side of the house as well! Overall very happy, worth it!

Lyn Hulbert in Surrey
Lyn Hulbert in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Highly Recommend Shack Shine!

We trust Shack Shine to do a fantastic job cleaning all of the exterior surfaces of our home and property. They offer good value, competitive prices. Find all of the staff very reliable, dependable, knowledgeable, friendly and a pleasure to deal with.

Merv in Surrey
Merv in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Shack Shine gutter and window cleaning

TURNED UP ON TIME. DISCUSSED PROJECT PRIOR TO COMMENCING WORK.
SMART WORK CLOTHES, EFFICIENT AND CLEAN OPERATION. TECHNICIANS WERE POLITE AND ANXIOUS TO PLEASE . BILLING WAS SEAMLESS AND OVERALL VERY SATISFIED WITH THE RESULT WOULD RECOMMEND

Christine in Vancouver
Christine in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Damage to property not yet addressed after many emails and complains

Shack Shine cleaned the windows at our house (inside and outside) a few weeks ago. I was generally satisfied with the service and the quality of the work. The day of the service, right after the team left, I noticed that the garden wand that was attached to a hose in the backyard, that the team had access to and used, was broken. I emailed the company to ask to let them know, to suggest that would have been nice if they informed me of the damage in the first place, and to ask for a replacement or for money to buy a new one. They admitted the damage and replied that they would look into it. Since then I have followed up multiple times (a couple times a week) by email. Every time I get an email back saying that they would look into this issue by next day or in a few days or by next week. Nobody called to apologize, and I have yet to see the wand replaced. Even though the damage itself may not be major, the fact that they repeatedly ignored my emails shows that they have very little respect for the customers and little interest in their customers satisfaction. I was disappointed by how I was treated.

Christine

Hi Christine,

It's my understanding that you have since been contacted by the local franchise to rectify this. We really do take a lot of pride in our work, I hope we can prove that to you in the future. We apologize for any inconvenience!

Ellington in Surrey
Ellington in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Windows and power washing

What a wonderful experience I just had with Shack Shine. It was my first time employing them. Not only did Sean and Keith do an excellent job....they were considerate, respectful and as quiet as possible. I am really impressed with both of them and will not hesitate to use Shack Shine again....thank you very much.....Kris Hans

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Shaun and Keith take great pride in their work and always go above and beyond to make sure our clients are happy! We're so glad we were able to impress and look forward to our next meeting. Thank you.

Carol in Vancouver
Carol in Vancouver

Exterior window cleaning

I was sceptical about water alone taking off a year’s construction debris caked on our windows, no matter what the process. I was wrong. Brian and Alex did such a good job that it now looks like we don’t have any glass in our windows! Awesome job!

Hello Carol, thank you for leaving a review for the crew! We will make sure to forward it to them. We're very happy that we were able to deliver professional service to you and look forward to future shining!

joannewebb
joannewebb

Window cleaning

The guys at Shack Shine did a beautiful job cleaning my windows. They look crystal clear.
They were prompt friendly and efficient. See you in the spring!!

Hi Joanne, thank you for your positive review! We're very happy that your appointment went so well and we'll be more than happy to shine your home in spring!

Therese in Kelowna
Therese in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Gutter Cleaning

Would highly recommend this company. They were on time, friendly, the price was comparable. Efficient and clean site after they left. Will likely use them for other jobs in future.

Hello Therese, thank you for reviewing Shack Shine! We pride ourselves on one detailed visit and we're glad that we were able to deliver. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to shining your home in the future!

More about Shack Shine

Shack Shine’s House Detailing service is beyond ordinary, it’s exceptional. But we don’t just provide ordinary house detailing – Shack Shine offers friendly, uniformed technicians who arrive in shiny, organized vans for one detailed visit. All you need to get an estimate is your postal code, the square footage of your home and the services you’re interested in. Our online booking offers a variety of availabilities so that you can schedule the service you need for whenever works best for you! You can also speak to one of our friendly sales agents at 1-888-808-7751.

Whether it’s exterior window cleaning, interior window cleaning, gutter cleaning, house washing or power washing, Shack Shine promises exceptional service. You don’t even need to be home for us to get the job done right the first time!