Shack Shine

Reviews for Shack Shine

Christine in Vancouver
Christine in Vancouver
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Damage to property not yet addressed after many emails and complains

Shack Shine cleaned the windows at our house (inside and outside) a few weeks ago. I was generally satisfied with the service and the quality of the work. The day of the service, right after the team left, I noticed that the garden wand that was attached to a hose in the backyard, that the team had access to and used, was broken. I emailed the company to ask to let them know, to suggest that would have been nice if they informed me of the damage in the first place, and to ask for a replacement or for money to buy a new one. They admitted the damage and replied that they would look into it. Since then I have followed up multiple times (a couple times a week) by email. Every time I get an email back saying that they would look into this issue by next day or in a few days or by next week. Nobody called to apologize, and I have yet to see the wand replaced. Even though the damage itself may not be major, the fact that they repeatedly ignored my emails shows that they have very little respect for the customers and little interest in their customers satisfaction. I was disappointed by how I was treated.

Christine

Andrea Balsara from Bowmanville
Andrea Balsara from Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Window Cleaning

Brian and his crew were efficient, courteous, and incredibly hard-working. Our house is an old Victorian, with huge windows—not an easy house to clean—and Shack Shine went above and beyond; cleaning off old paint, being careful with the old windows, getting them as clean as I’ve ever seen them. We have already booked them for next year’s window cleaning! I would highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for the fantastic review Andrea! We are so glad you had such a great Shack Shine experience. Have a wonderful day!

The Shack Shine Team

Ellington in Surrey
Ellington in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Windows and power washing

What a wonderful experience I just had with Shack Shine. It was my first time employing them. Not only did Sean and Keith do an excellent job....they were considerate, respectful and as quiet as possible. I am really impressed with both of them and will not hesitate to use Shack Shine again....thank you very much.....Kris Hans

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. Shaun and Keith take great pride in their work and always go above and beyond to make sure our clients are happy! We're so glad we were able to impress and look forward to our next meeting. Thank you.

Carol in Vancouver
Carol in Vancouver

Exterior window cleaning

I was sceptical about water alone taking off a year’s construction debris caked on our windows, no matter what the process. I was wrong. Brian and Alex did such a good job that it now looks like we don’t have any glass in our windows! Awesome job!

Hello Carol, thank you for leaving a review for the crew! We will make sure to forward it to them. We're very happy that we were able to deliver professional service to you and look forward to future shining!

joannewebb
joannewebb

Window cleaning

The guys at Shack Shine did a beautiful job cleaning my windows. They look crystal clear.
They were prompt friendly and efficient. See you in the spring!!

Hi Joanne, thank you for your positive review! We're very happy that your appointment went so well and we'll be more than happy to shine your home in spring!

Therese in Kelowna
Therese in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Gutter Cleaning

Would highly recommend this company. They were on time, friendly, the price was comparable. Efficient and clean site after they left. Will likely use them for other jobs in future.

Hello Therese, thank you for reviewing Shack Shine! We pride ourselves on one detailed visit and we're glad that we were able to deliver. Thank you for your recommendation and we look forward to shining your home in the future!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Gutter cleaning & window washing

Professional.
Honest.
Friendly.
Efficient.
Meticulously clean.
Fair prices.
Getting the annual plan. Brian and his team are hard working, and take their job seriously.
Would highly recommend Shack Shine Durham team!

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a fantastic review! We are glad to hear you had such a positive experience and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again for choosing Shack Shine for your house detailing needs!
The Shack Shine Team

D Adams from New Westminster
D Adams from New Westminster

Clean-up of exterior

I am so impressed with this company and the employees. I was a bit skeptical because service is a bit lacking these days in some companies.

Shaun and Kyle were professional, honest, and diligent. They were also extremely personable.

I don't see how anyone would go anywhere else. This company is just tops in my books. Now, if they only offered services like plumbing, landscaping, and taking care of the cat while we are away I would be the happiest camper in the world. LOL

Good luck to both Shaun and Kyle. I wish them and Shack Shine many years of success.

And would I use them again? You betcha.

Sarah A. in
Sarah A. in

Shine and forget

"The Shack Shine Team I got is amazing. He pays attention to details and even double checked his own work before the owner could. I don't think I can come across with anyone better then Gavin Simpson.
Can't wait to clean my window when the weather gets better.
Thank you Shack and Shine. "Shine and forget" I don't have to worry anymore."

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Washed windows and cleaned gutters

Two Shack Shine guys came in January and cleaned my windows and gutters. They were really nice guys.

They cleaned the insides and outsides of the gutters. They were able to remove the black marks on the outside of the gutters.

I also got them to clean the metal railings around the house with their power washer.

Thank you for choosing Shack Shine! We really appreciate you giving us your feedback today and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again and have a great day! - The Shack Shine Team

More about Shack Shine

Shack Shine’s House Detailing service is beyond ordinary, it’s exceptional. But we don’t just provide ordinary house detailing – Shack Shine offers friendly, uniformed technicians who arrive in shiny, organized vans for one detailed visit. All you need to get an estimate is your postal code, the square footage of your home and the services you’re interested in. Our online booking offers a variety of availabilities so that you can schedule the service you need for whenever works best for you! You can also speak to one of our friendly sales agents at 1-888-808-7751.

Whether it’s exterior window cleaning, interior window cleaning, gutter cleaning, house washing or power washing, Shack Shine promises exceptional service. You don’t even need to be home for us to get the job done right the first time!