Prestige Home Inspection Service

Robert
Robert
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home inspection

Tyler was on time, knowledgeable, respectful and most importantly, very thorough. I’d recommend him to anyone

It was a pleasure performing the Home Inspection for you. I'd like to thank you again for your business.

We value your feedback and know that it will help future prospects make an informed decision.

All the Best Robert !

kellyfreeman
kellyfreeman
1 review Cambridge, ON

Home inspection

Very nice, professional, thorough & explained everything he was doing and noticing during the inspection. I could ask him all of my questions & he happily answered all of them as well as gave me tips for things I could do to improve the house that were also in the report which was very thorough & detailed. I would absolutely use him again for an inspection & would recommend him to others!

Thanks for leaving us a super review Kelly ! You were amazing to work with. We are pleased know, we gave you peace of mind before purchasing your home

All the best !

Ted
Ted

Home Inspection

Tyler was very through inside and outside - he explained everything he found in great detail while doing the inspection, his report was well written and explained in detail along with photo's for all his findings. I would recommend Prestige Home Inspection to anyone looking for a home inspector

Thanks For the Review Ted , It was great working with you and Pat.

Char
Char
1 review Simcoe, ON

House Inspection Service

Tyler recently completed our new home inspection and, in a word, he is EXCEPTIONAL! He is clearly an expert in his field. He was thorough and informative. Tyler readily answered all of the questions that we had and in a personable and professional manner – never making us feel as though our questions were trivial. Without hesitation we would recommend Tyler and Prestige Home Inspection Service to anyone seeking this type of service. Thank you Tyler!

Thank you so much for the wonderfull Review !
If you have anymore questions about your home we are here 24/7 with ongoing support.

All the Best !

pmcarrescia
pmcarrescia
3 reviews Brant, ON

30-Day Home Inspection

So glad I found Prestige Home Inspection here on HomeStars! After closing on a brand new home in February, I found a lot of cosmetic deficiencies present in all areas of the home. It left me wondering, what other things did I miss? I arranged a home inspection with Tyler for my 30-day warranty claim, and I can't stress how important and valuable his findings were! Items like a cracked joist in the basement, mold present on basement ceilings, misaligned ductwork, missing insulation in the attic, etc. These were things that would have gone unnoticed for who knows? Tyler performed an infrared inspection of the whole home after the inspection, and that alone is peace of mind! He prepared a full inspection report inclusive of photos and a summary of findings in a timely manner. It has been instrumental in helping me prepare my 30-day warranty form. Tyler is a leader in the industry, and he is very thorough. I'll be contacting him again as the need arises. If you are on the fence on hiring a professional home inspector, don't hesitate to give Tyler a call!

Thanks for the wonderfull review Pat. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope Tarion will address all your issues within the home. If you need anything or have any question were her for you anytime !

julie in Kitchener
julie in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Home Inspection

Tyler was recommended to me by a friend that had used him in the past, and he did not disappoint.
He Inspected a Trailer I purchased at Green Acre Park in Waterloo.
He was so knowledgable and answered all my questions, so that I felt confidant with my purchase. I had a few concerns, and Tyler quickly put my mind at ease. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a property.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review Julie.
It was a pleasure working with you. If you need anything else or have any questions we would be happy to answer them at anytime. Thanks again

mikeloewig
mikeloewig
1 review Brantford, ON

Duplex reno

Tyler Mork was very professional and got me my full rebate from Union gas! Would definitely recommend him to anyone

Thanks Mike , it was a pleasure working with you.
Its there's anything else you need please dont hesitate to call.

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Brant, ON

Home Inspection

Tyler is very knowledgeable and thorough home inspector. I felt comfortable buying after having him inspect our property. I have recommended him to several family members.

Thanks for the review Stephanie, it means alot to us.
I'm glad we could give you the knowledge needed before you purchased one of your largest investments in your life.
All the Best Stephanie.

jasonelliott
jasonelliott
1 review Langton, ON

Insulation rebate program

Was very helpful in ways I can improve on savings with heat and cooling. Would recommend him to anyone I know which I already do.

Thanks Jason, it was awesome working with you and we appretiate all the referrals from you.

ldignazio
ldignazio
1 review Harley, ON

Home inspection service

Took the time to look property over and felt he did a very thorough job. Came on time and did up a report in a timely manner.

Thanks for the review much appretiated

More about Prestige Home Inspection Service