Eazy Peazy Plumbing & Gas

Lisa in Sherwood Park
Lisa in Sherwood Park
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Great Service

Back in November I came home from dropping the kids off at school and my hot water tank was leaking. My husband was out of town and phoned them. Jeff was booked solid that day, but was able to fit us in and by 2:00 we had a new tank. Jeff was very kind and did a great job!! Thanks Jeff.

We greatly appreciate the support! Call us anytime!

hclark
hclark
1 review Stony Plain, AB

Install new hot water tank

Called Easy Peazy around 9 am about getting a new hot water tank, as ours had crapped out earlier that morning. By 11:30am he was in our home installing a new one. Very friendly and good price. I was given the recommendation to call this company by a fellow co-worker, and will now be passing this along to more of my friends. I suggest trying them out!

What a fantastic review! We try our hardest to accomplish an above average time turn around! Especially for needs such as no hot water! Feel free to call us anytime for any future plumbing/gas & ELECTRICAL! Cheers!
Jeff Lovasz (owned&operator)

Amy
Amy

Plumbing

I would definitely recommend to a friend. Great job! Jeff was friendly, and professional. Great service!

Thanks Amy!
Small or big we try our best! Thanks for calling!

Shelleu in Edmonton
Shelleu in Edmonton

Sink replacement

I needed a bathroom sink replaced. I phoned Eazy Peazy Plumbing and made an appointment. They came in a few days. Didn't have to wait weeks. The sink was too small and Jeff went and bought me one that would fit with my consultation over the phone. . He was very professional and tried to keep the cost down which I appreciated. I would definitely get Eazy Peazy Plumbing a call for further work and recommend to family and friends.

Thank you very much Shelly!
It was a pleasure to help you out when the original replacement sink wasn't sufficient. Let us know when you want to go ahead with the whole bathroom Reno! Thanks for being an awesome client! Cheers!

Dahlie  in Edmonton
Dahlie in Edmonton

Wobbly toilet!

Jeff was recommended to me by a friend who’d used him recently and was very happy. Easy to explain problem and set up a service call over text. Job was done the next day in no time! I’ll use Jeff again, and would certainly recommend him to anyone.

It's one of the best feelings getting referrals!
Thanks for the call and the review! Call us anytime!
Jeff Lovasz (owner & operator)

Kathy
Kathy

A small job well done

Jeff replaced the laundry valves and lines in my home. The job was done quickly and professionally. I liked that I was able to call and speak directly to the owner and get an estimated cost over the phone. He arrived later than scheduled, but apologized and explained that an earlier job had taken longer than expected.

Hey Kathy!
Thanks for the awesome review!!
I apologize again for the delay on getting there, due to service work we have to roll with the punches on prior jobs booked. But I definitely appreciate your patience and understanding! Call us for any Plumbing/Gas or Electrical needs!
Sincerely

parth in
parth in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Gas pipe line for my new gas stove

Very professional and keep their word. Always respond quick. Appointment for estimate and appointment for installation very quick. Done their job in given time and very reliable and trust worthy.

Hey Parth!

It can be difficult to have a stranger in your home! We try to make things as comfortable and professional as possible! We treat our clients homes how we would like our homes treated! Enjoy the new gas range! Call us anytime!

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Dishwasher Install

Same day service, fast, quick, efficient and friendly. You couldn't ask for anything more. Even my dog was happy with the attention he got! Will definitely recommend this company AND call them back if necessary.
Thank you!

Sometimes our jobs really are "Eazy Peazy"
It worked out well for us to be ale to get you in only 45mins after the call was made! We're happy it worked out! Call again if you need anything regarding plumbing, Gas, HVACC & Electrical now! Cheers!

Jaclyn and Eric  in Edmonton
Jaclyn and Eric in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very upfront and honest company

Jeff was very upfront and honest when he came to our new house to inspect the furnace and hot water tank. He is very reliable and kind. He will be installing our brand new hot water tank and furnace in a couple of weeks.

Hey guys!
It was a pleasure meeting you and we're excited to get back in there to replace your furnace and hot water tank once you gain possession! Talk soon!

Matthew in Edmonton
Matthew in Edmonton

Straightforward and professional

Jeff and team did an excellent job installing a BBQ gas line, replacing sink faucet, updating hot water tank piping, and fixing a picky issue with our shower.

Easy to contact, responsive, and on time. I would definitely recommend.

Mathew!
It's been great to meet you and do several jobs for you over the past few months! I really appreciate the personal referrals you have already sent our way! Ideal client! Thanks for everything and hope to help you with any mechanical issues (Plumbing,Gas fitting & HVAC Or Any Electrical!) take care Matt!

More about Eazy Peazy Plumbing & Gas

Here at EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas every job small or large has our top priority in quality & efficiency! We like to make a stressful situation or a home renovation as comfortable and "eazy" as possible! We want to build relationships with our clients and do future work for years to come. For any details or questions about our company or services please feel free to contact us anytime or have a look through our site!

"We're #1 at fixing all your #2 problems!"

Thank you for your future business!
EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas LTD.
(780)995-0040