EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas

Reviews for EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas

rb  in Edmonton
rb in Edmonton

Replace sump pump

Jeff came out to replace my old sump pump. The old pump had been installed too high in the sump. Jeff extended the discharge piping and repositioned it to the correct depth. Very professional and thorough, I would highly recommend to anyone.

Always appreciate the great reviews I receive! Makes my encounters with my clients that much more enjoyable! Truly is a priority I try to make happen every time I come into sometimes household is to imagine it was my own. Glad we figured it out and you won't have any standing water inside your weeping tile any longer!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Renovations

We recently completed renovations to two bathrooms and our kitchen in our home. In order to complete this project, we required plumbing help to remove and re-install toilets, two new sinks and faucets, plumbing hookups for a new dishwasher, upgraded kitchen sink drainage, and fridge water line hook-up. In addition we required braided line replacements back to copper lines for our hot water tank issues. We found success hiring Jeff from eazy peazy Plumbing. He completed all work requested professionally and in a timely manner. He met and in most instances exceed our expectations. Want a GOOD plumber, hire Jeff. He is the guy.

Thank you very much for this awesome review Barry!
Really appreciated your patience with sourcing the Sinks out! The job ran smoothly and you were a pleasure to deal with! Call us anytime!

reedsteve76 in Edmonton

13908 136st
Edmonton
AB
T6V 1X4

We recently replaced our gas stove with an electric one, so needed to have the old gas line removed. I called Eazy Peazy based on such positive reviews on Homestars and scheduled an appointment much sooner than I thought I'd be able to! Jeff did a great job, was very efficient and was a really nice guy to deal with. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Thanks so much! We'll hopefully see you again for the rest of the kitchen Reno! Cheers!

Mike in Edmonton
Mike in Edmonton

This Old House

Best. Plumber. Ever. Bar none. Having an older house, our plumbing is a source of great concern, and any time something goes wrong, it is a very stressful situation. We found Jeff based on all the good reviews posted online, and were very impressed by his personal attention in answering each one. We called him at the end of the week after giving up on trying to unclog our completely plugged bathtub drain. He made a point to fit us in right the next day, understanding the stress of having four people in a house with no functioning shower. He explained exactly what he was going to do before beginning the work. Not only did he have our trap replaced and drain working like new in no time (whew!), he also noticed a long-standing leak problem we had, and told us exactly what we needed to do to fix it -- a very simple fix we could do ourselves in no time, at no expense. Jeff is a consummate professional, courteous and respectful, who does excellent work and sure knows his stuff, and we will be having him back soon to do some more work on this old house. We now have him on speed dial. :)

Hey Mike!
Well I believe you just made our day at Eazy Peazy Plumbing!! We love hearing our clients being so satisfied with our work and attention to client detail. Sometimes it's not just about getting the job done, but also making the client feel comfortable with someone in their house & just giving a bit of explanation on what the problem is and what we're going to do to fix it!! Thanks mike and we'll talk soon!!

Jeff Lovasz (Owner& Operator)

Bob S  in Edmonton
Bob S in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

running toilets, sump pump, dishwasher installation, drain cleaning

I have hired Eazy Peazy for every plumbing job needed at my home so far. Jeff is very knowledgeable and gets the job done right. Every issue I have had, Jeff and his team have taken care of without issue. I would highly recommend Eazy Peazy.

Hey there!

We've enjoyed working with you on every call we get! Thanks for being a repeat (x4) customer !!
We love gaining business relationships with long lasting clients! We'll see yah on the next one! (Hopefully not too soon!!)
Jeff (Owner&Operator)

simone in St. Albert
simone in St. Albert

Running Toilets

I purchased 2 toilets only 2 years ago and they did not flush properly and continued running after flushing. These American Standard toilets had different working parts than usual so hired Jeff to come and within minutes toilets are working great with water usage cut way down. I was so impressed with his knowledge and kindness towards a big frustration to me.

Thank you so much! Sometimes the things that should be working fine cause us the most troubles! We'll see you soon for that Hot water tank install

EK in St. Albert
EK in St. Albert

replace sump pump

Quick, clean and on time. They removed the old sump pump without making a mess and had the new one installed in short order. They tested the new one and were gone in less than one hour.

Thanks Eric for the great review! (Jeff-Owner-operator)

Barbara in Edmonton
Barbara in Edmonton

Eazy Peazy indeed!

Fantastic service! We were able to get an appointment really quickly and the serviceman took his time, explained to us what he was doing and where the problem was as he was fixing it.
Though I hope I don't need to call for a plumber again any time soon... if I do need to, these guys are the ones I'll be calling!

Thank you so much barb!

Kody.merkel
Kody.merkel
0 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

Ran new drains in the basement floor, ran all new water lines within the house and replace a toilet flange.

I have used Eazy Peazy for both large and small jobs. I am very satisfied with their service and will continue to use/recommend them. Very well priced for quality work. I would strongly recommend Eazy Peazy to anyone. The owner is very easy to deal with in regards to scheduling and payment. I own a few rentals and use him for all my needs. I look forward to any future dealings.

Thank you so much Kody! Glad we can build such great business relationships!

bobby_mcgugan
bobby_mcgugan

Hot water tank

Had a new HWT installed by Eazy Peazy last week. Jeff helped me pick the right model for my needs and gave me a quote that I was happy with. Very honest and up front about things. Shawn showed up to install the new tank. He was very friendly, did a good job and hauled my old tank away in their large plumbing van.

Thanks Bobby!
You made the job a breeze! Call us again!
Jeff Lovasz (Owner)

More about EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas

Here at EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas every job small or large has our top priority in quality & efficiency! We like to make a stressful situation or a home renovation as comfortable and "eazy" as possible! We want to build relationships with our clients and do future work for years to come. For any details or questions about our company or services please feel free to contact us anytime or have a look through our site!

"We're #1 at fixing all your #2 problems!"

Thank you for your future business!
EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas LTD.
(780)995-0040