EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas

Plumbing
13908 136st Edmonton AB T6V 1X4
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Edmonton  >  EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas

bobby_mcgugan
1 review St. Albert, AB

Had a new HWT installed by Eazy Peazy last week. Jeff helped me pick the right model for my needs and gave me a quote that I was happy with. Very honest and up front about things. Shawn showed up to install the new tank. He was very friendly, did a good job and hauled my old tank away in their large plumbing van.

Thanks Bobby!
You made the job a breeze! Call us again!
Jeff Lovasz (Owner)

Dan
1 review Edmonton, AB

I needed to replace a plumbing stack from the upstairs kitchen to the basement under concrete. Called Jeff from Eazy Peazy Plumbing and the work was completed on time and on
budget. Shawn (technician) kept the work site clean and work was completed very well and to a high standard. Overall, great customer service, and they go above and beyond for
their customers! I definitely would recommend calling Easy Peazy Plumbing for any future plumbing or gas work.

Thank you very much Daniel! It was a pleasure taking care of the job for you! Call us anytime!
Jeff Lovasz (Owner )

Peter Adler in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

having had previous experience with eazy-peazy, i asked them for help again ... that, in and of itself, is a sign how happy we had been on the previous occasion ... the technician came precisely within the time slot promised, explained the issue to me, fixed it, and left us happy and satisfied with eazy-peazy's service again ... guess whom we're calling again, if we happen to have an issue within their area of experience?

Thank you Peter, truly our ideal type of clientele!

Carmen C.
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Jeff came right away and helped us hook up our new gas BBQ and fix a leaking outdoor hose hop up. Great service!

Gas fitting, HVACC OR PLUMBING we can do it all for you professionally! Thanks for the feedback! -Jeff lovasz (Owner/Operator)

Adam g in
1 review Edmonton, AB

The wife saw the leak at 7am. I was home to inspect at 8:30 and called a few places to no avail...called Jeff at eazy peazy and said he had a couple calls to take care of first and still made it to my place before 9:30. He quickly assessed that I needed a new tank and scheduled me in for the next day...he called me an hour later saying he had a cancellation and could come by and replace it today. As I'm writing this it is 1:30pm and Jeff is already gone after installing my new tank. Professional quality in all aspects and very competitive pricing. I'd recommend eazypeazy to anyone without hesitation! Thanks Jeff!

We try and get to our jobs fast as possible! Sometimes it's hard due to scheduling but we will honestly try our best to be there FIRST! Thanks for the feedback. -Jeff Lovasz (Owner/operator)

danielduke3
1 review Edmonton, AB

Jeff takes care of all my plumbing for several rental properties that I manage, and we just recently completed a secondary suite together, and passed inspections with no issues. Good quality, professional and reliable, reasonably priced as well.

Awesome to hear! We do a wide array of services small to big! Property management, renovations large and small! Whatever your needs! Thanks for the feedback! - Jeff Lovasz ( Owner/operator)

Keenan in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I had a hot water tank go on a Friday and Jeff was quick to reply to my initial email inquiry Saturday morning. He was willing to come on Saturday for a very small additional cost. We decided to wait until Monday morning to save a few dollars. Jeff sent me a few quick text updates Monday morning and apologized for being a bit late as he had to go to an additional warehouse to get the right replacement tank. Not a problem in our view. The actual install was quicker than I expected and only took a couple hours. Pricing was in line with the quote. All good!

Thanks Keenan!

It was great to meet you and to get everything back and running for you. We certainly can do emergency call outs but we like to give our clients different options that may save them additional after hour costs. We're glad to get such a great positive review! Call us back anytime!

-Jeff Lovasz (Owner&Operator)

False account
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

We contracted this company for multiple residential and commercial tasks. They executed the work with excellent timing and professionalism. Removing and replacing pipes in concrete, entire washroom and kitchen replacements. all rough ins and finishing was fine to a high standard. Permits were taken care of and passed upon each inspection. We would highly recommend this company to those seeking a plumbing & heating company.

That's awesome to hear Alan!
It's great finding a contractor that shares our values and work ethic! We would most definitely recommend Cogan contractors to any of our clients.
Jeff Lovasz (Owner&operator)

Angela C.
1 review Edmonton, AB

Had called this company because the initial one I had called did not bother to show up as scheduled. Jeff was very accommodating in ensuring me that they would come out that same day to fix the clog issue in my main bathroom despite the short notice and being quite busy that day. Mike showed up and found the source of the problem, changed the sink basin and faucet, and said he needed a special order size part so would need to come back at a later date to complete the job once he found this part. He was very professional, pleasant, and even taught me a thing or two about plumbing. The second time both Jeff and Mike showed up to complete the job and had both sinks in working order in one hour. I find this company's rates are very reasonable, they are both very personable and approachable with questions, are very accommodating, and most important to me are dependable. I would not hesitate to recommend this company and am looking forward to have them back at my house in the future for further repairs. I am very fortunate that the first company did not show up!!

This is so great to hear! We appreciate hearing the positive feedback! We try our best to show our competitive side against other company's and it's great to hear it pays off! Thanks again.
Jeff Lovasz (Owner&Operator)

JB
1 review Edmonton, AB

Professional, efficient and clean - we hardly knew they were here except that we now once again have hot water! We obtained several quotes for tank replacement (upgraded to larger tank capacity) and all, except Eazy Peazy, quoted additional charges for modifications (i.e. venting, pipe modification) to allow for the larger tank. Eazy Peazy included these charges in the cost of services provided. We recommend their services and will use them again for future projects.

Thanks for the positive feedback!
Jeff Lovasz (Owner&Operator)

More about EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas

Here at EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas every job small or large has our top priority in quality & efficiency! We like to make a stressful situation or a home renovation as comfortable and "eazy" as possible! We want to build relationships with our clients and do future work for years to come. For any details or questions about our company or services please feel free to contact us anytime or have a look through our site!

"We're #1 at fixing all your #2 problems!"

Thank you for your future business!
EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas LTD.
(780)995-0040