EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas

Reviews for EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas

simone in St. Albert
simone in St. Albert

Running Toilets

I purchased 2 toilets only 2 years ago and they did not flush properly and continued running after flushing. These American Standard toilets had different working parts than usual so hired Jeff to come and within minutes toilets are working great with water usage cut way down. I was so impressed with his knowledge and kindness towards a big frustration to me.

EK in St. Albert
EK in St. Albert

replace sump pump

Quick, clean and on time. They removed the old sump pump without making a mess and had the new one installed in short order. They tested the new one and were gone in less than one hour.

Thanks Eric for the great review! (Jeff-Owner-operator)

Barbara in Edmonton
Barbara in Edmonton

Eazy Peazy indeed!

Fantastic service! We were able to get an appointment really quickly and the serviceman took his time, explained to us what he was doing and where the problem was as he was fixing it.
Though I hope I don't need to call for a plumber again any time soon... if I do need to, these guys are the ones I'll be calling!

Thank you so much barb!

Kody.merkel
Kody.merkel
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Ran new drains in the basement floor, ran all new water lines within the house and replace a toilet flange.

I have used Eazy Peazy for both large and small jobs. I am very satisfied with their service and will continue to use/recommend them. Very well priced for quality work. I would strongly recommend Eazy Peazy to anyone. The owner is very easy to deal with in regards to scheduling and payment. I own a few rentals and use him for all my needs. I look forward to any future dealings.

Thank you so much Kody! Glad we can build such great business relationships!

bobby_mcgugan
bobby_mcgugan

Hot water tank

Had a new HWT installed by Eazy Peazy last week. Jeff helped me pick the right model for my needs and gave me a quote that I was happy with. Very honest and up front about things. Shawn showed up to install the new tank. He was very friendly, did a good job and hauled my old tank away in their large plumbing van.

Thanks Bobby!
You made the job a breeze! Call us again!
Jeff Lovasz (Owner)

Dan
Dan

Replacement of Kitchen Plumbing Stack

I needed to replace a plumbing stack from the upstairs kitchen to the basement under concrete. Called Jeff from Eazy Peazy Plumbing and the work was completed on time and on
budget. Shawn (technician) kept the work site clean and work was completed very well and to a high standard. Overall, great customer service, and they go above and beyond for
their customers! I definitely would recommend calling Easy Peazy Plumbing for any future plumbing or gas work.

Thank you very much Daniel! It was a pleasure taking care of the job for you! Call us anytime!
Jeff Lovasz (Owner )

Peter Adler in Edmonton
Peter Adler in Edmonton

a quick fix

having had previous experience with eazy-peazy, i asked them for help again ... that, in and of itself, is a sign how happy we had been on the previous occasion ... the technician came precisely within the time slot promised, explained the issue to me, fixed it, and left us happy and satisfied with eazy-peazy's service again ... guess whom we're calling again, if we happen to have an issue within their area of experience?

Thank you Peter, truly our ideal type of clientele!

Carmen C.
Carmen C.

Gas fitting

Jeff came right away and helped us hook up our new gas BBQ and fix a leaking outdoor hose hop up. Great service!

Gas fitting, HVACC OR PLUMBING we can do it all for you professionally! Thanks for the feedback! -Jeff lovasz (Owner/Operator)

Adam g in
Adam g in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Outstanding on all accounts!!

The wife saw the leak at 7am. I was home to inspect at 8:30 and called a few places to no avail...called Jeff at eazy peazy and said he had a couple calls to take care of first and still made it to my place before 9:30. He quickly assessed that I needed a new tank and scheduled me in for the next day...he called me an hour later saying he had a cancellation and could come by and replace it today. As I'm writing this it is 1:30pm and Jeff is already gone after installing my new tank. Professional quality in all aspects and very competitive pricing. I'd recommend eazypeazy to anyone without hesitation! Thanks Jeff!

We try and get to our jobs fast as possible! Sometimes it's hard due to scheduling but we will honestly try our best to be there FIRST! Thanks for the feedback. -Jeff Lovasz (Owner/operator)

danielduke3
danielduke3
1 review Edmonton, AB

Rental property maintenance, and a secondary suite

Jeff takes care of all my plumbing for several rental properties that I manage, and we just recently completed a secondary suite together, and passed inspections with no issues. Good quality, professional and reliable, reasonably priced as well.

Awesome to hear! We do a wide array of services small to big! Property management, renovations large and small! Whatever your needs! Thanks for the feedback! - Jeff Lovasz ( Owner/operator)

More about EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas

Here at EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas every job small or large has our top priority in quality & efficiency! We like to make a stressful situation or a home renovation as comfortable and "eazy" as possible! We want to build relationships with our clients and do future work for years to come. For any details or questions about our company or services please feel free to contact us anytime or have a look through our site!

"We're #1 at fixing all your #2 problems!"

Thank you for your future business!
EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas LTD.
(780)995-0040