Eazy Peazy Plumbing & Gas

Reviews for Eazy Peazy Plumbing & Gas

Sharon in Edmonton
Sharon in Edmonton

Unclog bathroom sink

Jeff (owner/operator) messaged me back as soon as I posted on HomeStars even tho it was after 9. He gave me a quote and answered my questions. He followed up with a phone call the next morning and was on-site within the hour. He was thorough, personable, and professional. I appreciate that he was careful to clean up. I would definitely hire him again.

Sharon! This type of feedback is great to hear. We love to see that the little extra mile we go for our clients gets noticed. Much appreciated the awesome feedback!

B & L Construction in St Albert
B & L Construction in St Albert
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Great contractor

Jeff and his team were great. Would definately hire him again. They were on time and on budget. He was very neat and tidy and was quick while maintaining quality.

We love to hear positive feedback like this! Thanks!

Jody from Edmonton
Jody from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Hot water tank replacement

We have hot water again! Great experience. I called Jeff for a quote late Friday afternoon and scheduled for a Monday install. The guys came first thing in the morning and were all done before noon.

Thanks for the awesome review Jody! Glad we could get you up and running again!

Albert in Edmonton
Albert in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Waste disposal installation and garage furnace repair

Don’t waste your time and money on those big name plumbing companies that overcharge and under deliver.
I found this company on HomeStars and trust me this is who you want showing up at your door. Jeff returns calls quickly and provides excellent customer service at reasonable prices. Professional and courteous. This is a company that needs to be in your contacts. A very enthusiastic 10 stars!

We appreciate the positive feedback very much!
We're always happy at the end of the day when our client is happy! We're glad to get both things repaired in a timely manner! Call again!

Carmen
Carmen
3 reviews St Albert, ON

Kitchen

Re routed gas lines on kitchen Reno and brought the kitchen up to code. It was quality work done in a timely manner to our satisfaction.

Thanks for all the work with both electrical and plumbing/gas! We'll be in touch for the next job! Cheers!

Lisa in Sherwood Park
Lisa in Sherwood Park
0 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Great Service

Back in November I came home from dropping the kids off at school and my hot water tank was leaking. My husband was out of town and phoned them. Jeff was booked solid that day, but was able to fit us in and by 2:00 we had a new tank. Jeff was very kind and did a great job!! Thanks Jeff.

We greatly appreciate the support! Call us anytime!

hclark
hclark
1 review Stony Plain, AB

Install new hot water tank

Called Easy Peazy around 9 am about getting a new hot water tank, as ours had crapped out earlier that morning. By 11:30am he was in our home installing a new one. Very friendly and good price. I was given the recommendation to call this company by a fellow co-worker, and will now be passing this along to more of my friends. I suggest trying them out!

What a fantastic review! We try our hardest to accomplish an above average time turn around! Especially for needs such as no hot water! Feel free to call us anytime for any future plumbing/gas & ELECTRICAL! Cheers!
Jeff Lovasz (owned&operator)

Amy
Amy

Plumbing

I would definitely recommend to a friend. Great job! Jeff was friendly, and professional. Great service!

Thanks Amy!
Small or big we try our best! Thanks for calling!

Shelleu in Edmonton
Shelleu in Edmonton

Sink replacement

I needed a bathroom sink replaced. I phoned Eazy Peazy Plumbing and made an appointment. They came in a few days. Didn't have to wait weeks. The sink was too small and Jeff went and bought me one that would fit with my consultation over the phone. . He was very professional and tried to keep the cost down which I appreciated. I would definitely get Eazy Peazy Plumbing a call for further work and recommend to family and friends.

Thank you very much Shelly!
It was a pleasure to help you out when the original replacement sink wasn't sufficient. Let us know when you want to go ahead with the whole bathroom Reno! Thanks for being an awesome client! Cheers!

Dahlie  in Edmonton
Dahlie in Edmonton

Wobbly toilet!

Jeff was recommended to me by a friend who’d used him recently and was very happy. Easy to explain problem and set up a service call over text. Job was done the next day in no time! I’ll use Jeff again, and would certainly recommend him to anyone.

It's one of the best feelings getting referrals!
Thanks for the call and the review! Call us anytime!
Jeff Lovasz (owner & operator)

More about Eazy Peazy Plumbing & Gas

Here at EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas every job small or large has our top priority in quality & efficiency! We like to make a stressful situation or a home renovation as comfortable and "eazy" as possible! We want to build relationships with our clients and do future work for years to come. For any details or questions about our company or services please feel free to contact us anytime or have a look through our site!

"We're #1 at fixing all your #2 problems!"

Thank you for your future business!
EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas LTD.
(780)995-0040