Eazy Peazy Plumbing & Gas

Reviews for Eazy Peazy Plumbing & Gas

Kathy
Kathy

A small job well done

Jeff replaced the laundry valves and lines in my home. The job was done quickly and professionally. I liked that I was able to call and speak directly to the owner and get an estimated cost over the phone. He arrived later than scheduled, but apologized and explained that an earlier job had taken longer than expected.

Hey Kathy!
Thanks for the awesome review!!
I apologize again for the delay on getting there, due to service work we have to roll with the punches on prior jobs booked. But I definitely appreciate your patience and understanding! Call us for any Plumbing/Gas or Electrical needs!
Sincerely

parth in
parth in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Gas pipe line for my new gas stove

Very professional and keep their word. Always respond quick. Appointment for estimate and appointment for installation very quick. Done their job in given time and very reliable and trust worthy.

Hey Parth!

It can be difficult to have a stranger in your home! We try to make things as comfortable and professional as possible! We treat our clients homes how we would like our homes treated! Enjoy the new gas range! Call us anytime!

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Dishwasher Install

Same day service, fast, quick, efficient and friendly. You couldn't ask for anything more. Even my dog was happy with the attention he got! Will definitely recommend this company AND call them back if necessary.
Thank you!

Sometimes our jobs really are "Eazy Peazy"
It worked out well for us to be ale to get you in only 45mins after the call was made! We're happy it worked out! Call again if you need anything regarding plumbing, Gas, HVACC & Electrical now! Cheers!

Jaclyn and Eric  in Edmonton
Jaclyn and Eric in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very upfront and honest company

Jeff was very upfront and honest when he came to our new house to inspect the furnace and hot water tank. He is very reliable and kind. He will be installing our brand new hot water tank and furnace in a couple of weeks.

Hey guys!
It was a pleasure meeting you and we're excited to get back in there to replace your furnace and hot water tank once you gain possession! Talk soon!

Matthew in Edmonton
Matthew in Edmonton

Straightforward and professional

Jeff and team did an excellent job installing a BBQ gas line, replacing sink faucet, updating hot water tank piping, and fixing a picky issue with our shower.

Easy to contact, responsive, and on time. I would definitely recommend.

Mathew!
It's been great to meet you and do several jobs for you over the past few months! I really appreciate the personal referrals you have already sent our way! Ideal client! Thanks for everything and hope to help you with any mechanical issues (Plumbing,Gas fitting & HVAC Or Any Electrical!) take care Matt!

Ken
Ken

Humidifier Leak

Answered questions through Kijiji quickly and arrived same day to diagnosis problem. Jeff identified the problem very fast and repaired it. Offered some general advice on a variety of related items. Very good first impression.

Hey Ken!
Thanks for positive review! Home builders unfortunately use the cheapest materials during construction and that darn humidifier was the culprit for all the water around the furnace. Glad it didn't fry to board and feel free to call us again for any other issue you may have!

Jeff (Owner&Operator)

Jera in Edmonton
Jera in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Bathroom rough ins and natural gas line

Jeff was great right from the start of our estimate for our bathroom rough ins. Jeff was efficient and fast in getting the work done. He made sure to show my husband and I the completed work. After the work was completed my husband requested an estimate for a natural gas line from jeff that evening which was provided right away and was also completed within the week. Thank you eazy peazy for the great job, I look forward to you completing the rest of my bathroom.

Hey Jera!
It was awesome to meet yourself & your husband!
I'm excited to work on the massive steam shower you guys have planned! High end bathroom developments or Reno's are our specialty!
Good look the the new baby coming soon and we'll see each other after the new year! Thank you so much for choosing EAZY PEAZY! Cheers!

Jorey in Edmonton
Jorey in Edmonton

Garage furnace installation

Jeff was able to come out and quickly give an estimate. I had a lot of questions and he was very helpful answering them. After the job was done my garage is toasty warm with a nice clean install.

Hey jorey,
It was great to throw some heat in the wood workshop! Hope you can build a lot of neat stuff this winter keeping nice and warm! Cheers!

Satisfied Customers  in Edmonton
Satisfied Customers in Edmonton

Install BBQ gas line

We got a great quote from this company, super friendly guys, very efficient and quick. They installed our BBQ gas line with no issues, and on a right timeline. Would definitely recommend them to everyone!

Hey there!
We try and get to everyone's jobs/needs at the earliest convenience! One of the many reasons we keep getting so many new clients like yourself! Thanks for the positive review!

Barbara in Edmonton
Barbara in Edmonton

Shower rough in

Needed help with my DIY shower kit install. These guys were great! Had to call them twice as I was running into two different problems with the install. On both occasions I called Jeff and he fit me in right away. They were friendly and helpful and best of all they got my problems solved. No easy task fitting the old shower drain into the new floor and moving and replacing the old shower valve to fit the new wall. Pricing was very reasonable. Would not hesitate to recommend Jeff and his crew.

Hey Barbara!
As you know some DIY jobs require a bit of professional help! But good for you to try and tackle it first! Enjoy the bathroom Reno!

More about Eazy Peazy Plumbing & Gas

Here at EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas every job small or large has our top priority in quality & efficiency! We like to make a stressful situation or a home renovation as comfortable and "eazy" as possible! We want to build relationships with our clients and do future work for years to come. For any details or questions about our company or services please feel free to contact us anytime or have a look through our site!

"We're #1 at fixing all your #2 problems!"

Thank you for your future business!
EAZY PEAZY Plumbing & Gas LTD.
(780)995-0040