Jenron Creative Landscapes

Reviews for Jenron Creative Landscapes

Jonathan in Vancouver
Jonathan in Vancouver

Large Scale Landscape Construction

Exceptional! Having been in this industry I had high expectations, and Steve surpassed them with flying colours. His crews were polite, consistent, clean and very skilled. They were very hardworking and cleaned up at the end of each day. We interviewed 5 prominent landscape contractors, and I am glad we made the choice we did; I would have no hesitations to refer or use Jenron again.

Krista Thomas in Calgary
Krista Thomas in Calgary

Install of sod and sprinkler system

This whole service seemed like it was rushed just to get the money. My backyard is very lumpy, it seems like they did not take the time to prep the yard properly before laying sod. The sod they placed in our yard is growing well,except along the side of my house where the sprinklers do not reach all of the grass. In this location the grass is brown and dry. Initially, one of the sprinklers was placed right under the downspout; isn't that obviously a bad spot??? The water was just hitting downspout and coming right back down, so the water was just running down the side of my house. The owner of the company is very nice, but it seems like they had taken on too much at the time of this project, and just rushed through doing it.

Krista,

I apologize that that your service expectations were not met when we initially completed your landscaping in 2012. Your feedback was much needed at that time as we were landscaping too many houses on your street at the same time, and that lead to customers not getting the service that they deserved.
I hope that in the last 3 years we have made up for it with the service we have provided (ie. irrigation maintenance and also for warranty follow up).
Please don't hesitate to call or email if you feel that service could improve in any way.

Thanks,
Steve Kletke

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Calgary?